Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 1st January 2017, 15:09   #1
5kippy
Avid contributor

Rover 75 2.0 Club SE CDT

Default For Sale, 2L Diesel Club SE in Chagall Supertallic

With a heavy heart, I'm putting up my rare beloved Rover 75. I commute to work and over the past 4/5 years have been clocking up 20+000 miles. I've done everything needed to keep my car on the road. 4yrs ago I had a new full clutch, slave, fly wheel and master fitted at around 77000 miles. Over the past couple of months, my clutch has started playing up again, I've looked on here for possible causes and solutions however most routes lead to a new clutch.
The cheapest locally that i found was £997 all in. As I travel, I can't justify this amount, as I could change the clutch, then something else could go. (trust me, I've really gone back and forth on this.)

Anyway, about my car.

2.0l Diesel with 160 remap MOT'd til June 2017
X5 full size ZT alloys, with Goodyear F1 Assymetric 3's 225/45/17 in very good conition
Xtron 7inch touch screen with dvd,cd,all the usual incl hands free calling and reverse camera.
LED rear lights
Projector front lights with HID bulbs
ZT front bumper with washers. (wiring copied from a member on here).
Rear windows tinted. (not professionally fitted, me, my mate and film £20 on ebay)
Fitted towbar with single electrics.
Various mods carried out from reading this Forum + some completed by members on here too. (fan resister, hand brake, lwr engine mount) to name a few.
I've just changed the upper strut bearings and LH LWR wishbone+bush, wheel alignment and I also have new bushes for the anti roll bar from DMGRS.

If you need any more info, please don't hesitate to ask.

I feel really daft now, as I can't for the life of me remember how to upload photos on here. I've taken a load today all be it raining out. The car is in my signature though, it does have obvious age related bumps etc plus one large knock from some lovely passer by whom I never had the chance to meet? shame.

If interest, send me your email and I can send you 15+ photos unless someone with greater knowledge on here can help.

I know it's a big ask, but i'm hoping for around £500.
I don't want to break this car, but it's which ever pays.

Thanks for looking