Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 14th January 2017, 16:28   #1
Dawn
I really should get out more.......

MG ZT 180+ auto

Thanked 1,128 Times in 504 Posts
Default **SOLD** 02 CDT Auto Connie "AYO"

It's with great regret that I am putting this old boy up for sale, but I have sourced my dream V6. The original idea was to keep both, but as most of you know, because of an unexpected health problem and a few months off work, I can no longer afford to keep 4 cars.

So...here we go. The car is an 02 plate Connie CDT auto in white gold, and has about 150k on the clock. It has all the old MOT's and every service stamp in the book - and by that I mean one for each and every year. The last service was done the end of last June, and was a major one including all filters and PVC filter. MOT is until 28th April.

The car has also had front strut bearings and front springs last June, two new ABS sensors and a front bearing, two new front Avon tyres, a silicone intercooler hose supplied by Jules, Dinitrol in the sills, replacement intercooler at Andys (Trikey) because it was dripping oil, and a fully working WinCE with bluetooth and remote.

It has had the gold resistor fitted, the bonnet cable mod, new rad cap seals, cleaned out EGR, cleaned inlet and cleaned MAP sensor, as well as the handbrake mod, all done by Steve at the Nanos (Arctic)

Both the Nano crew and Andy have had it on the T4, and apart from the front ABS sensor which has been replaced it has good health and the injectors are all spot on. (Feel free to ask Andy and the Nano lads about the car!)

It's had new "Rover embossed" number plates, including chrome surround on the front, has a PPD real wood dash, and CDT torpedo badges.

The engine and box are sweet, and I have always run it on Millers diesel additive, some of which comes with the car. There are fitted black overmats, and the interior and leather is VGC. The bodywork is good for its age, but it is not pristine. ie, there are age related marks and chips. No sunroof!

And now for the bad bit...the car pulses on the brake pedal at low speeds some times, and it was going to Trikey to have this sorted had I not decided to buy the V6. Andy says it is a rear bearing, and as the rear brakes also need replacing I was going to have the brakes and bearings done at the same time. This DOES NOT, put the ABS light on, so shouldn't be an issue with MOT. I used it last week, and at speed it has started to grumble, so will want doing in the near future. Twice on really cold mornings, I have noticed the temp gauge go up, and then drop a bit again, so it will probably want a thermostat, or inline one at some point as well.

This is a nice car, that with a bit of DIY could be a really nice example, but time, money and health won't let me finish it. I am asking £500, which reflects the fact it needs a few bits doing to make it spot on, and hopefully that's a fair price. Any questions feel free to PM me - but I won't be able to answer after the 24th for about week as I will be in hospital.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WP_20170114_13_09_02_Pro.jpg (134.7 KB, 131 views)
File Type: jpg WP_20170114_13_09_13_Pro.jpg (109.6 KB, 135 views)
File Type: jpg WP_20170114_13_08_49_Pro.jpg (136.9 KB, 117 views)
File Type: jpg WP_20170114_13_09_32_Pro.jpg (99.1 KB, 112 views)
File Type: jpg WP_20170114_15_00_34_Pro.jpg (135.5 KB, 96 views)
Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2017, 19:27   #2
Dawn
I really should get out more.......

MG ZT 180+ auto

Thanked 1,128 Times in 504 Posts

Hi, could a mod now mark this as sold please? Thank you.
Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote