Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Traders Shops & Members Spares For-Sale > Radioguy's Shop
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 2nd August 2013, 20:43   #1
Radioguy
Banned

None

Default Our new Website www.75andzt.com and New Android are ready

We are proud to announce the official rolling out of our new and greatly improved website dedicated only to 75 and ZT Owners. We hope that you will find it less cluttered and easier to use. We will make it as informative as possible in the coming weeks ! Note the Tabs along the top of each product with everything from Specifications to Photos to videos and more.
Autogpsdvds.com will change its focus to the many other products for other car brands. So if you or family or friends are looking for other car brands, please remember us.

www.75andzt.com

At the same time we are introducing our newest and what I think is the best head unit we have ever offered for the 75's and ZT's With Android operating system. This has been in development for several months and for the past few weeks has been in testing in 2 cars in the UK . (Coolcat and Tony Fry)

These particular units are specifically designed for the MG ZT and Rover 75's now and they include ANDROID (INTERNET) and all of the goodies that you expect and a Major NEW addition in Mirror Link.

We have pre-orderd 20 units for delivery at the end of August.
For Our past customers , we are offering a trade-up program.

This Head unit is priced at £599 (Which is lower than comparable and our previous product) But I will Offer it exclusively to club members for £499 for these 20 units. A Discount of £100

For a Limited Time We will ALSO give a Credit for any of our model units sold in the past of £200 towards the purchase of this unit.**

So that Means £499.00 - £200 = £299 to Upgrade !
(Postage Extra £12 in the UK And please ask for other countries)
We will have PRIMO For Android pre-installed for you!

If you currently have other models in your car and want to upgrade to this winner, Please contact me.
Or

My email [email protected] or [email protected]

**These Must be the standard MG R units similar to what we now sell, the all in one units, not the inexpensive universal type or units that are not specifically designed for MG R's and Not units originally supplied with the new car. They do NOT necessarily have to have been purchased from us. They must be in full working order.
Old 29th August 2013, 19:45   #2
Airedale
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 Tourer

Smile Android Head Unit

Hi Sean,

As you know, I had one of your new Andorid head units fiited yesterday by Jeff.

Whilst it is early days, I have to say I am seriously impressed--not least by the sound quality, sat nav, screen functionality, DVR camera interface (the ability to record to the inbulit HD) etc. etc. Absoltely delighted with it.

Cheers,

Dave
Old 29th August 2013, 20:12   #3
Radioguy
Banned

None

Hi Dave

I knew that you would like it!
Glad that it is in and running well ! Jeff and Tony were impressed with the DVR Camera as well.

great that you are back safe !

Cheers

Sean
Old 14th September 2013, 14:45   #4
versus
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 V6 Auto, 2000 year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioguy View Post
This Head unit is priced at £599 (Which is lower than comparable and our previous product) But I will Offer it exclusively to club members for £499 for these 20 units. A Discount of £100

All 20 units are sold?