Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 3rd May 2017, 21:00   #741
Blackrose
Loves to post

Rover 75 Saloon

Or why not use Mapfactor app. No Wi-fi required and works well.

Blackrose
Blackrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2017, 19:45   #742
cat
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Tourer

Default disc eject doesn't work- please help

Hi there,
Finally got round to a trial installation of the rungrace android unit after working on car mechanicals for last six months, mot passed with no advisories. So next job is music, wired it up without putting it in dash, put CD in and music plays, fantastic I thought, I'll try a DVD next but when I press the eject button the disc refuses to come out. I can hear the mechanism but it will not come out. I'm hoping someone's got a good idea so I can avoid sending it back. There doesn't appears to be any emergency eject mechanism either.
Hope someone can help, thanks in advance.
cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2017, 20:26   #743
Dallas
This is my second home

1979 Capri 1.6L, 1982 Capri 1.6L, 2016 Dacia Stepway

Thanked 3,397 Times in 2,218 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat View Post
Hi there,
Finally got round to a trial installation of the rungrace android unit after working on car mechanicals for last six months, mot passed with no advisories. So next job is music, wired it up without putting it in dash, put CD in and music plays, fantastic I thought, I'll try a DVD next but when I press the eject button the disc refuses to come out. I can hear the mechanism but it will not come out. I'm hoping someone's got a good idea so I can avoid sending it back. There doesn't appears to be any emergency eject mechanism either.
Hope someone can help, thanks in advance.
Have you removed the two screws between the red strip of card at the top of the unit?
Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2017, 21:13   #744
cat
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Tourer

Yes, removed the 2 screws and had a look for any further ones I might have missed.
cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2017, 22:47   #745
Dallas
This is my second home

Lightinthebox are at it again...

7" 1 Din WindowsCE 6.0 Car DVD Player for BMW E46 2002~2005 with Capacitive TouchScreen、BT、Canbus、GPS、Ipod、RDS、SWC、Wifi.
£82.17 CLICK HERE....
FREE SHIPPING Express Expedited 3-4 business days, normally takes 8-10 days.
Add duty & tax insurance to your order for £3.50, if there is any duty to pay, you will get it refunded.

RunGrace 6.2" Universal 2 Din Car DVD Player with GPS, BT, RDS, Model: RL-261WGNR02.
£41.95 CLICK HERE...

China generic 6.2" 2Din DVD, GPS, SWC.
£44.16 CLICK HERE...

China generic Android 6.0 6.2" Car DVD Player with Quad-Core Contex A9 1.6GHz, WIFI、4G、GPS、RDS.
£88.88 CLICK HERE...

9" Quad Core Android 6.0.1 Car Multimedia Audio GPS Player System 2GB RAM Wifi & 3G EX-TV DAB for BMW E46 DY9003.
£173.30 CLICK HERE...

If LITB market their promotions the same as last time, these prices will go up and down like a yo-yo.

Last edited by Dallas; 28th August 2017 at 23:06..
Old 28th August 2017, 23:12   #746
andymc
Posted a thing or two

Wedgewood Connie SE / Black Club SE

Thanks for the heads-up - just ordered the Rungrace at $50USD and added the import duty insurance. Was charged $7 or so for shipping, but not too concerned about that.
A Nigerian mother of three
andymc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2017, 23:30   #747
Dallas
This is my second home

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymc View Post
Thanks for the heads-up - just ordered the Rungrace at $50USD and added the import duty insurance. Was charged $7 or so for shipping, but not too concerned about that.
Andy, you would have been charged £1.82 for duty & tax insurance, and £1.65 for shipping insurance (total £3.47), you can un-tick the boxes during checkout.
Duty & Tax insurance is a good idea, if you get stung for any duty/tax fee's when your parcel arrives LITB will refund you. All you will need to do is open a 'Ticket' and upload the shipping invoice, and your fee will be refunded.

Normally parcel will arrive within 10 days, mine arrived in 9 days, this was 4 days late due to them being held in customs.
Old 7th September 2017, 15:59   #748
andymc
Posted a thing or two

My package has just arrived, with an additional Cash On Delivery invoice for £34.07 in respect of Import VAT at £22.82 and Brokerage Charges at £11.25. At least, I think that's what they're for - the print alignment is such that the numbers are printed more or less between the "lines", but if that were the case then I'd be being charged for "Freight" and "Freight Charges" separately, which would make no sense (especially as I've already paid for shipping).

Anyway - assuming my reading of the invoice is correct, I plan to open a ticket since I bought import duty insurance. Should I claim for the total £34.07, or are the brokerage charges not eligible for this cover?
Old 7th September 2017, 17:29   #749
Dallas
This is my second home

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymc View Post
My package has just arrived, with an additional Cash On Delivery invoice for £34.07 in respect of Import VAT at £22.82 and Brokerage Charges at £11.25. At least, I think that's what they're for - the print alignment is such that the numbers are printed more or less between the "lines", but if that were the case then I'd be being charged for "Freight" and "Freight Charges" separately, which would make no sense (especially as I've already paid for shipping).

Anyway - assuming my reading of the invoice is correct, I plan to open a ticket since I bought import duty insurance. Should I claim for the total £34.07, or are the brokerage charges not eligible for this cover?
Oh dear it does happen from time to time.

Andy, open a ticket for the full amount, scan the invoice and upload a copy when prompted, Lightinthebox will reimburse you.

I was stung for £25 and £35 on two of my orders, the charges were the same (Import VAT & Brokerage Charge). LITB refunded the full amount on both orders, and then sent me two £10 vouchers.

Duty & Tax Insurance
Each country has different rules concerning import duties and taxes. Often, there may not be a charge, but there is also the chance that upon arrival the customer will be charged duties/taxes; in which case the customer is responsible for the extra charges. To completely remove the stress and uncertainty from a shopping experience, we recommend the purchase of Duty & Tax Insurance from us. As long as Duty & Tax Insurance is bought, we will fully reimburse customers any additional tax or duty fees that may have been incurred.

Last edited by Dallas; 7th September 2017 at 17:33..
Old 7th September 2017, 18:02   #750
andymc
Posted a thing or two

That's what I wanted to hear! Thanks, I'll do that and let you know how I get on.