Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Overseas Club Members Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 12th April 2012, 00:44   #21
Scribbler.
Gets stuck in

Rover 75. Saloon. Red. V6. 2.5.

Welcome to the club Paul sir, some fine pictures of your outstanding Rover 75, a genuine classic car and a beautiful example. Last year `we' had the pleasure of accommodating a party of 25 young scouts, (male and female) from St. Petersburgh as part of my duties on one of my many committees; they were great ambassadors and behaved in an exemplary manner. Good luck with your 75 and you will find many items here extremely useful. Mike.
Scribbler. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2012, 05:38   #22
Rover-SPB

Rover 75 Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by savi18 View Post
welcome to the club,like the color of the Rover, all the best. Derek from New Zealand
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deerhound View Post
Добро пожаловать!

Xоро́ший автомоби́ль!

(Sorry, I don't speak Russian - that was the product of about five minutes' work with dictionaries and it's probably still wrong.)
No, you do nothing wrong, everything is absolutely correct in grammar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin_NI View Post
A massive welcome to you, and you should be very proud of how good your english is!!
Thank you! But the French I know better because I can more freely speak it without the help of a dictionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbler. View Post
Welcome to the club Paul sir, some fine pictures of your outstanding Rover 75, a genuine classic car and a beautiful example. Last year `we' had the pleasure of accommodating a party of 25 young scouts, (male and female) from St. Petersburgh as part of my duties on one of my many committees; they were great ambassadors and behaved in an exemplary manner. Good luck with your 75 and you will find many items here extremely useful. Mike.
Thank you, Mike! I will continue to bring the car in perfect condition. And I would like to someday visit the British Rover Club meeting. It remains only to earn money

From the latest news I can report that a week ago I replaced the clutch master cylinder, installed by BMW. Also changed the oil in the gearbox. Today I'll go fill the air conditioner.
By the way, found the third in our town Rover facelift in colors Damson Red.

And the picture of my car after washing. The snow is gone, and the mud dried
Rover-SPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2012, 11:37   #23
Deerhound
Loves to post

Rover 75 Club SE 1.8 petrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rover-SPB View Post
No, you do nothing wrong, everything is absolutely correct in grammar!
Yay! Спасибо Я нe научилась русский язык. Тeбя английский язык хороший

Sorry - now that probably makes no sense Took me ages to write it though
Deerhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2012, 14:09   #24
Rover-SPB

Rover 75 Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deerhound View Post
Yay! Спасибо Я нe научилась русский язык. Тeбя английский язык хороший

Sorry - now that probably makes no sense Took me ages to write it though
Right to выучил русский язык In the past tense
For my good English translator can say thank you Google

By the way, actually send to you (from England) which some parts are not using Pay Pal?
Old 12th April 2012, 14:43   #25
Deerhound
Loves to post

Quote:
Originally Posted by rover-spb View Post
by the way, actually send to you (from england) which some parts are not using pay pal?
Я не понимаю (простите!)
Old 12th April 2012, 16:04   #26
Rover-SPB

Rover 75 Saloon

How to bring parts of England?
I know that Ebay Pay Pal is needed, but I never made ​​it.
Old 12th April 2012, 17:43   #27
Deerhound
Loves to post

Perhaps write it in French (en français, peut-être)? I *might* be able to understand... It's the first sentence I don't understand. I think I understand the rest.
Old 12th April 2012, 19:53   #28
Rover-SPB

Rover 75 Saloon

Ok
I want to buy some spare parts for the machine. How can they deliver in Russia and how to pay for them.

Je voudrais acheter des pièces de rechange pour moi voiture. Je ne sais pas, comme je dois payer mes achats, parce que je n'ai pas la carte bancaire, pour la payer. (par exemple, dans Ebay.com.uk je dois avoir Pay Pal)
Old 12th April 2012, 21:16   #29
Deerhound
Loves to post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rover-SPB View Post
Ok
I want to buy some spare parts for the machine. How can they deliver in Russia and how to pay for them.
Who do you mean by 'they'? Some people on this forum sell parts; some might send them to Russia, some might not. The method of payment would depend on the person. If you want to buy from a company, it would probably be best to ask them.

Ça dépend. Vous voulez acheter pièces de la voiture à qui? Il y a ici des gens qui vendent pièces pour la voiture. Une personne les enverra peut-être en Russie, une autre peut-être pas. La méthode du paiement dépendrait de la personne. Si à une société/une entreprise, demandez-la.

I really hope that helps but if you don't understand, don't be afraid to ask and I will try again
Old 16th April 2012, 20:20   #30
pob06
Gets stuck in

Starlight Silver ZT+ manual diesel saloon, Black X-Type Sport SE Diesel estate, manual.

Hi there, welcome to the club.

I recently visited seancar one of the spare part traders on the forum and I am positive he told me he regularly sends parts to Russia (I think he said every now and then a lorry comes over and picks up spares, engines and gearboxes).

Perhaps he can help you. If you have difficulty contacting him please send me a personnal message and your contact details and I will speak to him on your behalf).

I hope that helps

pob

I hope the following translations work.

(babelfish translator)

Salut là, bienvenue au club. J'ai récemment rendu visite le seancar des commerçants de pièce de rechange sur le forum et je suis positif il m'ait dit il envoie régulièrement des pièces en Russie (je pense il a dit que de temps à autre un camion vient et prend des moteurs et des boîtes de vitesse). Peut-être il peut vous aider. Si vous avez la difficulté le contacter satisfaites m'envoyez un message de personnal et vos détails de contact et je lui parlerai en votre nom). J'espère que des aides pob

(translation2.paralink.com)

Привет там, добро пожаловать в клуб.

Я недавно посетил seancar один из биржевых брокеров запасной части на форуме, и я уверен, что он сказал мне, что он регулярно посылает части России (я думаю, что он сказал время от времени, что грузовик прибывает и собирает двигатели и коробки передач).

Возможно он может помочь Вам. Если Вы имеете трудность, связывающуюся с ним, пожалуйста пошлите мне personnal сообщение и ваши детали контакта, и я буду говорить с ним от Вашего имени).

Я надеюсь, что это помогает

почтовый абонементный ящик

Membership number 1044 -- Apparently in 1044 Henry III, Holy Roman Emporer got bored and invaded Hungary.
pob06 is offline   Reply With Quote