Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 20th January 2013, 16:00   #1
fastevo1
Avid contributor

Evo

Default 2004 ZT-T CDTI Xpower Grey **NOW SOLD**

I have for sale my 2004 54 MG ZT-T CDTi in Xpower Grey.

This car is in excellent condition with the only marks being a couple of stone chips on the front (picky) and a few small loading marks on the rear bumper from items being put in/out of boot.

The rest of the exterior is in fantastic condition, I cannot stress this enough, no dents, scratches, chips, scuffs etc.

You will find it hard to find another like this as it took me 6 months to find this.

Interior is in excellent condition with the only wear being the drivers side bolster which we all know is normal.

Mileage is 115800 and will continue to go upwards as I use the car daily for a 70mile round commute.

Ok spec.

- front, side and head curtain airbags
- Xeons
- Reversing sensors
- Cruise control
- Heated wash jets
- Roof rails
- Rear built in dog guard
- ZT190 front brake upgrade
- 6 disc cd changer
- Kenwood head unit
- 6 month old genuine new mats
- Ski hatch
- Meteor 18" alloys with new Michelin PS3 tyres
- Synergy 2 & pieburg (excuse spelling maf)
- New bosh Aero wipers & rear

Bit about the car, previous owner owned it for 4 years. He was a mechanic for Bently ( I have seen his workshop) and also entered tractor pulling as a hobby so he really knows his stuff.

He did all the service work, replaced the clutch, master, slave and lots more over the years he owned it. Clutch was done at 94k and is smooth as silk.

Rest of the history is in the service book stamped to 60k.

I serviced the car 10k ago to include, engine oil, filter, pollen filter, brakes bleed, PVC filter, O rings, and gearbox oil. Me myself builds track cars, some have produced 600bhp.

I have replaced the rear shocks with new genuine units supplied by Best Of British, and also have brand new fronts built up ready to fit.

I have just spent £600 on new Michelin Pilot Sport 3 tyres which have covered 50 miles so far.

All cars have negatives so here are mine.

1x rear reversing senor has stopped working and will need replacing (£15)
Drivers side seat as mentioned
Cig lighter mechanism has sprung lose so will need new one (£20)

OK I think that's it.

I really cannot stress how nice this car is and I hope the pics will show you this when I post them up (after the snow has cleared).

Price is £3500 firm. It's worth this.

Location is Salisbury.

Last edited by fastevo1; 21st January 2013 at 19:42..
fastevo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2013, 09:05   #2
kevin75tourer
Loves to post

75 Contempery SE Tourer in Moonshine/220 Coupe's/ 216 Coupe's 420GSI Tourer

I am interested would always proffer a lower mileage similar to my 41K 56 reg that was Wright off and who would not in my position and the insurance paid out the right money to buy one.
But 4 months later we are still looking. From what I have seen mileage is not always the be all and end all .
So here goes.
Any pictures yet.
Would like to see one off the 'normal' drivers seat bolster where please from two or three angles, the two stone chips are they the only two? or are they quite big and deep? and the miner load area marks, are they one the rear bumper' sides or plastic trim and carpet or all four areas. PM me the pictures if you want as I am shore it is a grate car over all and would not want say 6 or 9 pictures of the very worst bites to detract from the 3 or 4 good pictures you will be putting up shortly!
As the reversing sensor and cig lighter are so miner in your eyes and the price is firm I personally would only look into this car in more depth if they where sorted!
Like you was when you spent months looking for this car I am being picky, but that means I may be looking in the right direction and you should understand where I am coming from.
One thing the puzzles me. May I please ask why after spending so much time looking for this are you selling it after such a short time of ownership??
kevin75tourer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2013, 11:59   #3
fastevo1
Avid contributor

Evo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin75tourer View Post
I am interested would always proffer a lower mileage similar to my 41K 56 reg that was Wright off and who would not in my position and the insurance paid out the right money to buy one.
But 4 months later we are still looking. From what I have seen mileage is not always the be all and end all .
So here goes.
Any pictures yet.
Would like to see one off the 'normal' drivers seat bolster where please from two or three angles, the two stone chips are they the only two? or are they quite big and deep? and the miner load area marks, are they one the rear bumper' sides or plastic trim and carpet or all four areas. PM me the pictures if you want as I am shore it is a grate car over all and would not want say 6 or 9 pictures of the very worst bites to detract from the 3 or 4 good pictures you will be putting up shortly!
As the reversing sensor and cig lighter are so miner in your eyes and the price is firm I personally would only look into this car in more depth if they where sorted!
Like you was when you spent months looking for this car I am being picky, but that means I may be looking in the right direction and you should understand where I am coming from.
One thing the puzzles me. May I please ask why after spending so much time looking for this are you selling it after such a short time of ownership??
Sorry the car sold yesterday.

I have kept this for a year, very rare I keep a car for 6 months as I get bored.

The guy who purchased it jaw hit the floor!

Glad he is pleased.

Good luck on the new car hunting :-)
fastevo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2013, 16:32   #4
J1MBO
This is my second home

Roverless & now carless

Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,301 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastevo1 View Post
Sorry the car sold yesterday.

I have kept this for a year, very rare I keep a car for 6 months as I get bored.

The guy who purchased it jaw hit the floor!

Glad he is pleased.

Good luck on the new car hunting :-)
Thread title edited to show the car has been sold
J1MBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2013, 07:26   #5
kevin75tourer
Loves to post

75 Contempery SE Tourer in Moonshine/220 Coupe's/ 216 Coupe's 420GSI Tourer

Thanks fastevo1 for letting me know so promptly. Did it go to a member?

Thank JIMBO for updating the thread as sold so no one else gets fulse hope what they may haver found what the are looking for.
kevin75tourer is offline   Reply With Quote