Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 21st November 2012, 13:11   #1
Styles

R75 V8

Default Rover 75 V8

Hi guys

I have my Rover 75 V8 for sale. This has been up for sale before however, having put in an offer for a house and, having enjoyed the car for over two years, its time to see it to a new home.

The car is advertised on ebay only. I would like to see it go to a forum member where possible. Below is an exact extract from the ebay add.

There are pics on the ebay add. Please email me for any pic requests and I will forward.

If anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Cheers

Milan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please see for sale my much beloved Rover 75 V8. The car has been an absolute pleasure to own and is a hoot to drive. It is rare to find such a machine on the road which delivers the amount of satisfaction this does. Rover having only built circa 160 75 V8’s, it’s been an honour quite frankly to have owned and enjoyed the car as much as I have. This car will definitely be a classic in the future and I hope to return to ownership one day.

About my car -

2005, 05 plate Rover 75 V8 Connoisseur SE.

The car has covered 36,000 miles. The mileage will increase slightly as used sparingly during the week and driven on the weekends.

Tax till July 2013 and MOT till February 2013. If I am still in possession, a new test will be done in January to get a fresh twelve months for the buyer.

The Engine is a 4.6L SOHC Ford V8 sourced from the Ford Mustang and Crown Victoria variants. The engine is well known for is reliability. Oil service performed on, or around, every 5,000 miles of driving.

The car comes with the usual Connoisseur SE features such as oak dash, leather seats, wood rimmed steering wheel, twin illuminated vanity mirrors, heated front seats, electric front seats, driver's memory seat, chrome door mirrors, rear parking sensors and instant tyre repair kit.

This example also includes electric sunroof, rear sunblind, side head impact airbags, cruise control, auto dimming rear view mirror, rain sensing wipers, Message Centre instrument pack including trip computer, Trafficmaster alert, 6 disc autochanger and traction control.

The car is finished in starlight silver and has four 17" star spoke alloy wheels in very good condition. Wheels are refurbished as of 21 November 2012. I also have a fifth spare star alloy with tyre in the event that there is a puncture. Due to these cars not being fitted with the ability to hold a spare wheel, you will need somewhere to accommodate the extra. All wheels have very good tread left.

No expense has been spared and the car comes with a full service history and is HPI clear. Many of the necessary modifications have been performed such as uprated fuel pump clip and modified handbrake compensator.

This is a truly immaculate example and has been cherished from day one. The interior of the car is as fresh as the day it came off the production line and the body work is in absolutely mint condition.

I am looking for offers of £7,500 ono.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. I am based in Bracknell, Berkshire. Viewings are most welcomed.
Styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st November 2012, 14:11   #2
philiv2

Rover 75 Tourer x2

Hi Milan,
Your Car looks stunning.
Here is the link to ebay listing: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2005-ROVER...item3f1f3cb707

regards,
Phil.
philiv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st November 2012, 15:32   #3
Rev Jules
This is my second home

Rover 75 Tourer+

Thanked 3,929 Times in 2,051 Posts
Default V8 for Sale

If you are free why dont you bring her to the Frog and Wicket meet at Eversly Cross this coming sunday ,would love to see one of these in the flesh. I really would love to own one of these beasts.

Cheers Julien.

Last edited by Dragrad; 1st December 2012 at 22:50.. Reason: Overquote removed
Rev Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st November 2012, 17:04   #4
Styles

R75 V8

Thanks for the link Phil and your kind words. It is a special vehicle.

Julien, I'll have a word with the entertainment officer (the mrs) and make sure she has not pre booked anything. If I am free I will come down.

I see you're in Egham. I work on the high street. Maybe we could arrange an evening meet one day before I say farewell.
Old 21st November 2012, 20:13   #5
Rev Jules
This is my second home

Rover 75 Tourer+

Thanked 3,929 Times in 2,051 Posts
Default v8 visit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles View Post
Thanks for the link Phil and your kind words. It is a special vehicle.

Julien, I'll have a word with the entertainment officer (the mrs) and make sure she has not pre booked anything. If I am free I will come down.

I see you're in Egham. I work on the high street. Maybe we could arrange an evening meet one day before I say farewell.
Hi Mate.
Where in Egham are you, You are more than welcome to pop round one evening after work. tea and a bicky.I get home from work Tuesdays and Thursdays about 16.30. other days about half past five cos I pick the missus up from work.

Julien
Rev Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st November 2012, 22:04   #6
Styles

R75 V8

Church end, a few doors down from Marios cafe.

Ok, we'll sort out a little meet. If I can get down on Sunday we can have a chat then.
Old 23rd November 2012, 11:56   #7
Styles

R75 V8

Price revised to £6,995 ono
Old 2nd December 2012, 21:32   #8
Styles

R75 V8

A little bump for the weekend
Old 3rd December 2012, 09:16   #9
Jezzer 1
I really should get out more.......

75 V8 Connoisseur SE Saloon: 75 V8 Contemporary SE Saloon and others!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles View Post
A little bump for the weekend

I don't normally comment on pricing etc - can be a bit contentious .

I think the asking price may be a little high on your lovely V8. Based on my recent purchase of a similar car, a figure nearer £5.5K might be more realistic.

What I seem to have found is that everyone wants one, but no-one seems to want to pay for one . There actually seems to have been hardly any movement in the price between one I bought in May 2010 with 25K miles at £5800, and one just bought with 53K miles at £5000.

Doens't look to me as though actual prices paid (as oppsoed to asking prices) have really gone up at all yet.
Old 3rd December 2012, 09:35   #10
Styles

R75 V8

Its not a problem, I very much welcome the advice.

When I previously had this up for sale I was offered £7k and didn’t take it. The truth of the matter at the time was I didn’t really want to sell her.

Where I am now with my impending house purchase if someone offered me £5,500, I would take it. Although no doubt at market rate, the amount of time and love I have put into her it will break my heart letting her go at that price however, needs must right now