Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 6th January 2013, 18:29   #11
Steve916
This is my second home

Rover 75 1.8 Connoisseur SE and a Ford S-Max Titanium

Good Luck with the sale John. It is a very nice car to have worked upon. Are you leaving the Rover fold altogether?
Plenums, bonnet release mod, handbrake compensator (arctic), rear parking sensors, coolant level sensor (Vindaloo), DRL's, Fan resistor upgrade ( Jules), Marmite lighting, Auto dimming rear view mirror, twin horns, fog lights, real walnut dash, walnut gear knob, Sean DD unit with DVB-T, message centre ipk, electric sun blind, auto opening boot lid, walnut steering wheel, electric seats

Link to my Auto Boot Lift Mod
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...d.php?t=114273
Old 7th January 2013, 11:40   #12
John Ball
Regular poster

2000 Rover 75 Club SE 2.0 Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve916 View Post
Good Luck with the sale John. It is a very nice car to have worked upon. Are you leaving the Rover fold altogether?
Thanks, Steve.

Have bought a Merc SLK after watching Wheeler Dealers.

That reminds me, I didnt mention your Auto Boot Lift Mod in the ad. Will rectify that immediately.

Regards,
John.
Old 15th January 2013, 11:17   #13
paulonsite
Loves to post

ZT CDTi Auto

Gawden Bennett, what a fantastic looking car! That is simply stunning...and what a list of mods...a superb witness to the car and it's quality. Oh, how I want it, how I want it...but cannot have it. Grrr!

Whomever gets that is a seriously, seriously lucky bunny. Wow.
Old 23rd January 2013, 17:27   #14
MDRover

Rover 75 Club SE Saloon

Default Fantastic looking and maintained car.

Might get back to you - my 2.5 conn auto has seized up - don't ask (and whatever do not ask the mechanic who said to leave it till MOT).
They looking at it but i think it probably has fallen off the eprch and ceased to be.

This car of yours seems great. I live in manchester and can't see till end of next week and just waiting for garage to say what they think might be possible re my current one.
Its annoying not knowing and if its dead I would rather they just told me - think they in a bit of a mess as i think its their fault.

Assuming you have not sold this yet but suspect I will be visiting in just over a week if you still have it then I'm pretty sure I will buy it.
Actually tempted to now anyway and might visit on this Friday to at least look and possibly buy? Are you in work Friday and till what time?

Thanks.

Michael.
Closed Thread