Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum > Sat Nav Hardware & Software > Double Din Navigation Systems
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23rd November 2011, 10:46   #1
twaters63
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Saloon

Default Thicko and the DVB

Well joy of joys DVB-T installed and working there were two very simple problems which after a bit of delving into previous threads I had that eureka moment! part one was assuming there were batteries in the remote for the damn thing Sean you cheapskate lol!! Second on turning key to ignition1 I noticed the DVB light for a few seconds then fade off, so I simply re routed my 12v switched feed to the cigarette lighter and woo hoo there was life only thing now is signal which I knew here on the coast would be a problem however when I go to work later in the centre of Newcastle i'll have a better idea
Thanks to everyone for pointers and help I also want to change the adaptor on the aerial for the radio it's a bit poor but I know having read up on hear what to do!!
The Sat Nav is great using the Tony-Fry card signal obtained immediate I've positioned the antenna on the dash passenger side quit neat and unobtrusive!!
It's a belter of a unit well worth the head scratching for a couple of days I've still to fit the reversing camera tho the front end is done so all in all a massive thumbs up Canon (tony) I do hope yours turns up today pal and BBman yours won't be long tho you already know what our units are like tell me if need to upgrade straight away to the android unit!! Thanks again one and all for your help one very happy DD owner Tim