Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 20th July 2015, 17:19   #61
Jules
This is my second home

ZT 260 SE Twilight and 10 other 75 ZT's :O

Thanked 1,116 Times in 763 Posts

If no buttons on top of back seats, search under the rear squab and you'll find 2 black straps ...............pull on them and the seat will fold down

Newbies do now!!
1. Plenum drains..all 3 or 4 year dependent
2. Cooling fan..All speeds functioning
3. Bonnet cable divider block
Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th July 2015, 17:24   #62
Steven.walsh
Loves to post

MG ZT CDTI 2005

Thanks Jules, means my father's will too, wait till I show him. Rich will let my friend see pics and see what he thinks.
Steven.walsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th July 2015, 18:14   #63
Dorset Bob
Senior Citizen

Rover 75 2.5 Connoisseur SE,Chrysler 300C,124 Spider, Daytona 955i,Honda XL250 & Royal Enfield 650GT

Thanked 2,685 Times in 1,686 Posts

As it is a Connoisseur‎ SE, it will have the buttons for folding the rear seats.

Let the good times roll............

Dorset Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2015, 21:40   #64
Dart2050
Loves to post

Rover 75 Connie SE CDTI Tourer, MGF and Triumph Bonneville America

Love your wheels. In fact whole car is beautiful.
Dart2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2015, 20:01   #65
Si-monogram
Banned

MG ZTT TYPHOON 180, PPD 75 CDTI 160, METRO 1.3 A+, ABARTH TURISMO 595, MG ZS V6, 75 duotone tourer

Pm sent rich
Si-monogram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd August 2015, 18:34   #66
rich400
Regular poster

Mercedes AMG SLK 5.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by coab View Post
I hope he manages to sell it to a member it looks a nice looked after car and maybe a reluctance to sell it is why its so difficult to place it for sale.
Hi thanks Coab
yes the car is still for sale, it went up for sale prior to me being diagnosed with cancer.
As you can imagine I have had other things to think about, one of which being when my new car arrives. It was cancelled and then re-ordered, this being through the JLR discount scheme as my son now works there.
I can assure you it is a tremendous car, and has been very well looked after from new.
Kind regards

Richard
rich400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd August 2015, 22:03   #67
Neil.s
Regular poster

MG ZT T+

Hi Rich firstly i would like to say i hope your feeling ok the big C is a real **** ( excuse my French) i have just joined the club and i am looking to buy my first 75,or ZT and to be honest yours looks like the one i would love to own, i live in the frozen north and if you have not sold it (very unlikely) can you give me a shout i might have to have a road trip to see you
Neil.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd August 2015, 14:25   #68
rich400
Regular poster

Mercedes AMG SLK 5.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil.s View Post
Hi Rich firstly i would like to say i hope your feeling ok the big C is a real **** ( excuse my French) i have just joined the club and i am looking to buy my first 75,or ZT and to be honest yours looks like the one i would love to own, i live in the frozen north and if you have not sold it (very unlikely) can you give me a shout i might have to have a road trip to see you
Hi Neil many thanks for your kind words, they are much appreciated, I have now finished my initial treatment and am now in the 'system' to monitor my ongoing health condition, so fingers crossed.
Yes of course I have preferred to discuss the arrangements directly with everyone who is seriously interested in buying, as obviously there are appointments I have to keep as a matter of priority, which do not need to be discussed publicly. ill send you a PM so we can arrange a mutual time to view the 75.
Regards
Richard
Old 24th August 2015, 08:39   #69
Reebs
Owners Club Director

Rover 75 Conn SE V6 / MG ZT 260 SE V8 / MG ZT 180 SE V6

Thanked 6,851 Times in 2,537 Posts

Guys (and especially markm1741), the seller has clearly stated his reasons for the car being available then not and up again once more. This is a for sale thread, if you are interested in purchasing this very tidy example then contact the seller, if not then move on please. The thread has been tidied to remove off topic comments.

To recap, here is the opening post for details. Best of luck with the sale Richard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich400 View Post
[/B][/B]

Hi please find details of my Rover 75 Connoisseur SE TURBO DIESEL which I have owned from new. It was originally my company car which i bought from them when it was 3 years old, which this shows on the registration document. The services have been regularly performed as per the Rover schedule, the original ones performed at the rover main dealer, and when they folded, performed by the same rover technician privately. The interior condition is very good without any obvious marks or damage,with the original carpet mats (still in good condition - the children never been allowed to eat inside the car!) The exterior has been Autoglym life-shined some years ago, but still looks well, with the exception of stone chips expected from a car of this age. Please see photos for further detail. It has been completely reliable and has not undergone any major repairs, and no paint repairs whatsoever, and not parked in supermarket car parks! The only work carried out has been consumables replacement which have included front and rear springs, main tank fuel pump, both front Wishbones and front drop links, brake pipes etc. It drives faultlessly, and returns amazing MPG. The MOT history can be printed off easily for personal inspection, as all the MOT's have been performed at the same garage local to me.
I would not call myself an enthusiast, but I had a need for a nice reliable economic comfortable car, and 14 years ago, the 75 was the car I chose, and have looked after it to the best of my ability since. I have taken the advice of this site often, and have tried to use this information to maintain/improve the car to keep it in its original condition. I'm sure I will regret the decision to sell, but I have the opportunity to buy a relatives car at a very good price which has swayed me, so I do not wish to take a part exchange.
Everything works on the car as it should, but i will list things which are less than perfect
The two front tyres will need replacing shortly
the rear parking sensors occasionally stay on in wet conditions
the trip computer display has a few segments which have failed (still readable)
some stone chips on the screen (not MOT failure)

I have further photos which i cannot upload but contact me for further information, if you are seriously interested in buying and i will send them on.

Model - Rover 75 Connoisseur SE
Colour - Wedgewood Blue
Engine size and type - 2.0 CDT Diesel
Year of registration - 2001
Mileage 143k (9700miles until next service)
Tax expiry date 31/01/15 MOT will be 12 months if agreed in price
Optonal extras fitted
- Electric Rear Window Blind
- Electric power seat with heat and memory pack
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Cruise control
- OEM CD multi changer
- Dual Climate control
- X pack factory power upgrade from new
- Other SE options
Modifications
MAF electronic degradation compensator (RR)
Tuning Box plug in power/economy upgrade
EGR Bypass kit
Handbrake compensator modification
Rear Light gasket upgrade
Air filter pipe restrictions removed
Service - 9700miles until next service
Overall condition - Very good with some small stone chips commensurate with mileage. - See photos
location - Lowestoft, Suffolk, East Anglia
£1650
Reebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th August 2015, 14:51   #70
rich400
Regular poster

Mercedes AMG SLK 5.5

Default Sale

Hi Neil
Thanks for the PM letting me know you have now purchased another car.