Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 22nd July 2007, 15:56   #1
Simon
Banned

-

Arrow FOR SALE: Nissan Micra GX 5-Door

I have for sale a 1999 'T' registration Nissan Micra GX 5-Door hatchback, 1.0 litre engine, full service history and finished in metalic silver. The car is taxed and MOT'd until the end of the year.

Full specs include: Power-assisted steering, 5-door hatchback design, 1.0 litre 16-valve Nissan enigne makes for good fuel economy yet can still accelerate effortlessly when you put you foot down. Silver metalic paint and front electric windows are standard along with a sunroof. An aftermarket Goodmans CD player has been fitted and is still in-keeping with the interior looks. The original Nissan factory-fitted cassette radio is available and can be fitted instead if you should prefer.

I've driven this car both around towns and from B-roads through to motorways and can personally vouch for it's abilities to handle all situations well.

A perfect car for anyone who has just passed their test or is learning to drive as insurance premiums for a 1.0litre engine are very reasonable.

Loads of reciepts and documents accompany this car and you are welcomed to high-resolution photographs of this car - just PM me. If you want to view this car then you are welcome, drop me a PM to arrange this.

The car will have a professional valet inside and out before being sold (we are getting the car booked in for this soon).

How much do I want? Guide price is £1500.
Simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2007, 15:58   #2
Rack
Regular poster

MG ZT

Interested but you're too far away to look...
Anyhoo will show the missus and see if she's interested. It's for the second car, so not after performance.