Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 4th February 2013, 21:57   #1
kevin75tourer
Loves to post

75 Contempery SE Tourer in Moonshine/220 Coupe's/ 216 Coupe's 420GSI Tourer

Default Rover 75 Contempory CDTI Tourer Auto **Sale agreed**

Firefrost red Metallic AT ST IVES CAMBRIDGE NOT CORNWALL

Show room condition and that is because it came out off a main dealer show room

First registered 30/03/2005 by main dealer and sold to its only other private owner on 14/04/2005 and remained with them until September 2012 just before I brought her.

Recently supplied to me by a MG main dealer Ex MG Rover main dealer but as I want to go back to a Manuel like SV56 she will need to go at some piont.

Two remotes and keys with matching key rings

All the number plates and stickers match (full sizes rear plate)

MOT done by the main dealer and lasts until the end of September

Road tax until the end of September as well on asking price

Fully serviced less than 2,000 miles ago

Full main dealer service including all the extras
Gear box oil
Auxiliary belts
Brake fluid changed
Coolant changed
Pollen filter change
No big bills for a long time as all the extra jobs in the servise book *have been done!

As well as being fully service the car came to me with a 6 month main dealer warranty

This are not marks on the bumper corners

The are no marks on or under the front bumper

No marks or damage along the rear bumper

The alloys are unmarked
OSF

NSR

NSF

OSR

Tiers
NSF 6.5mm Suntex 215/55R16 97WXL
OSF 6.5mm Suntex 215/55R16 97WXL
NSR Spur prefarr TNG UHP 215/55/R16 93V
OSR Champiro NPX 215/55/R16 97W

Space saver spear or 6.5mm full siz alloy for extra £140.00

The boot area is unmarked. Not the load cover handle is undamaged and the is a Lugage nett

I will not insult member by telling them what all this well spected Contemporary have but concentrate on the extras
Note bellow the following
Cruise control
high line dash with fuel computer
Rain sensing wipers
Auto dip rear view mirror

Brand new sony cd/ mp3/usb radio fitted by the main dealer a month after I look delivery of the car as the original rover CR80 played up ( That is how good the service and warrant you get are. Even a bulb is covered .) The steering wheel radio controls have even been linked back up.

WHY AM I SELLING THIS CAR! I must Be mad, No I just want a manual

Mileage currently only 81356 but the car looks better than my 41K 56 plate! (The car is still in use but is not our only car so is available instantly. mileage will creep up and I will be likely to take this car on any journey to look for my Manuel replacement as it is so economical and confable and would not hesitate on going on a long journey) Unless you buy it first. I took these picture at Christmas and some more two weeks ago so am in no rush until I have replaced it but though I should offer it incase someone is looking for a grate example like this one as much as I am looking for a MG ZTT CDTI MANUAL to replace it

Factory fitted reversing censers

All round electric windows and wing mirrors

Talking off wing mirrors only two ever miner marks on the edge of the red bit of the capes on one of the mirrors. Passenger side I think.

No Bolster where or damage or marks on seats

Rear heating

No damage to the gear lever gaiter or the hand brake gaiter

As well as front and seat air bags this car has the ITS side head airbags so 6 bags in total ( I have seen one go of ,did not knwo it was there until it did and do not want to see another but just in case!) Saves a bit of a head ache!

bash board rotas tat and headlamp levellers

Now the bad bites
The only blemishes are a couple of miner stone chips on the bonnet if you can find them and one very very small dent on the nearside rear arch smaller than my little finger that has not damaged the paint. It was very hard to get the camera to show this but hear we go and it was like it when I brought it!

Other angles do not show it and you may well have mist it until you go home and washed it a couple off time but I want you to know exactly that you would be getting for £5,200.00 which is £750.00 less than I paid for it 4 months and 2,000 miles ago. This is an above average price but is a outstanding car with all the main dealer checks and servicing and I am still covered under the warranty so you cannot find a safer car to buy.

If you want a outstanding automatic and can afford this one do not let it get away as you may have to wait a long time for another. When i get my replacement the main dealer is more than happy to take this one back as it will sell for more money in no time.

On offer here first so members have first chance then going onto autotrader this weekend or next depending on interest and when I get round to it.

Trim code PWH

135psi

Thanks for reading and looking , what you see is what you get after all .

Hope I have not mist anything. Any question just ask

Thomas had only just started righting this when you posted your reminder but thank anyway

Last edited by Reebs; 1st May 2013 at 11:40.. Reason: Number plate blanked
kevin75tourer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2013, 22:01   #2
Thomas
This is my second home

MG6 1.8T GT SE

Remember and post an asking price
Old 5th February 2013, 08:16   #3
ukmastiff
Gets stuck in

2003 ZT-T CDTI '+' a ZT

Having read the description I just cant wait to see the asking price
Old 5th February 2013, 08:31   #4
vitesse-chris
Gets stuck in

Megane RS F1 R26

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin75tourer View Post
but I want you to know exactly that you would be getting for £5,200.00 which is £750.00 less than I paid for it 4 months and 2,000 miles ago.
Thanks for reading and looking , what you see is what you get after all
It's already in there
vitesse-chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2013, 09:57   #5
Jay
This is my second home

Small....Far away

Thanked 2,060 Times in 1,194 Posts

Its certainly one of the best adverts I have ever seen, if not the best on this forum. The only possible thing I can think to improve it would be add some pics of the seats, bolsters but you just know they are going to be good. Fantastic car. I dont need another but even I want to buy it from that add.
Even Britans cheapest new car comes in at just under 6K for the most basic model, and no guesses for what I would rather be driving

Good luck with the sale Kevin
Old 5th February 2013, 10:02   #6
neilb740
I really should get out more.......

MG ZT 1.8

Lovely car! Real shame it wasnt on a month ago, my dad was searching for one this colour. unfortunatly he gave up and bought a BMW estate instead.
Good luck with the sale
neilb740 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2013, 18:49   #7
kevin75tourer
Loves to post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
. The only possible thing I can think to improve it would be add some pics of the seats, bolsters but you just know they are going to be good. Fantastic car. I dont need another but even I want to buy it from that add.
Even Britans cheapest new car comes in at just under 6K for the most basic model, and no guesses for what I would rather be driving

Good luck with the sale Kevin
Thanks

I did put the bolster on original by must have lost it before I save the Thread. It is know updated
Old 5th February 2013, 18:58   #8
kevin75tourer
Loves to post

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilb740 View Post
Lovely car! Real shame it wasn't on a month ago, my dad was searching for one this colour. unfortunately he gave up and bought a BMW estate instead.
Good luck with the sale
That's a shame . If you had put a wanted post up I may have posted this up in response and that is why I have put it up now instead of waiting until my replacement is found.
I bet the BMW was more money for a higher miles older car, sorry
Old 6th February 2013, 07:27   #9
kevin75tourer
Loves to post

PM's being reserved so if you have any questions ask them before it is to late otherwise you may find like I did with a members car that was up for sale that its sold even before you get a chance to check it,s the car for you let alown have a look.
Old 15th February 2013, 08:34   #10
kevin75tourer
Loves to post

Going to be listed else where very soon for more money, so if you are at all interested say know ( you would still be the first to see, and first to see will be likely to buy so do not wait to be number two as the may well not be a number two!

Last edited by kevin75tourer; 15th February 2013 at 08:36..
kevin75tourer is offline   Reply With Quote