Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 12th May 2015, 14:17   #1
kourgath
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Saloon

Location: On the Border between Cornwall and Devon, near Tavistock

Hi All,

time for the Katy to move on sadly, a lovely comfortable and cheap to run diesel that has had the official XPart CDTi map put in (so no problems with insurance). Being replaced by a Freelander TD4 Auto.

I will be at the National meet at Haynes Motor Museum should anyone want a look and if they arrange it with Phil-T4, I'm happy that it can be scanned.

Details:
* Rover 75 Club SE CDT(i) manual saloon in Wedgewood blue.
* 132000 miles (last full service 126,239 24/07/14, I ensured they replaced the PCV filter).
* Regularly gets 44mpg around and about (Cornwall is pretty hilly!) but 42 worst and 49.6 best on a run up the motorway.
* MoT expiry 16 September 2015 (16/09/15)

* Ash/Smokestone cloth interior
* 4 working Electric Windows
* Has Front Fog lights
* Aircon working but could do with a refresh of gas (like last year).
* Replaced the MAF with a Genuine Bosch last year.
* Replaced underbonnet pump.
* Jules plenum filter mod.
* Comes with viton 'O' seals as I have not yet put them on.
* Subject to agreement it can come with Silicon Intercooler Hose, a spare set of Piotr's polybushes for the suspension arm and possibly an ally roof rack.

* Paintwork generally good but it does have the odd scratch here and there - not Concours!
* 16 inch Unions which have 4 good tyres (2 of which are only 1 year old) Not kerbed but the lacquer has bloomed on one spoke per wheel.
* Probably needs rear brake pads soon
* Clutch and DMF were replaced about 60k miles ago, clutch is heavy but there is no rattling/wobbly-ness from the DMF. Bite point is long starting at the bottom but full bite finished about 2/3 way up so it could just need a bleed. It has not been any different in the last 5+ years I've known it from the last clutch change when my Father-in_law had it.

First Registration 01/09/2002 by MG Rover Group, Coventry
No. former keepers - 3 [4 with me :-) It was my Father-in-Laws car from 2005 until last year when I got it. ]

No major mods done as none particularly needed. I was going to put halogen projectors on (personal preference and again if you want them it can be negotiated).

Price is sensible at £700 ono - as it is worth most of that just for the engine, fuel pumps and injectors, which would be useful for my TD4. Yes I know there is much hassle but I also have a Series 1 and a V8 90 Land Rover so I know :-D

Located near Tavistock, Devon just over the border in Cornwall. But I will be at the National Meet or I could arrange to pick you up at Plymouth station if that makes things easier.

Oh forgot to add it has 2 keys - so useful when I locked the main set in the boot a few weeks ago Doh!

And full dealer service history and a sheaf of receipts.
Tapatalk won't let me edit
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Katy_front_sml.jpg (121.9 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg katy_side_sml.jpg (130.3 KB, 25 views)

Last edited by Dragrad; 24th May 2015 at 22:52..
kourgath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2015, 11:59   #2
kourgath
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Saloon

So... cheeky bump
will be for sale until June then I'll be removing the engine and all useful parts for my TD4 Freelander.

I will consider near offers.

Will be a shame...
Old 28th May 2015, 17:22   #3
kourgath
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kourgath View Post
So... cheeky bump
will be for sale until June then I'll be removing the engine and all useful parts for my TD4 Freelander.

I will consider near offers.

Will be a shame...
Last 2 weeks.
£650