Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 2nd June 2015, 17:30   #1
sandman jim
Regular poster

2003 rover 75 cdti manual

selling my 2003 cdti, mot till july but i will put 12 months on before i sell,im gutted really but a recurring back problem, i will be buying a rav4 or nissan xtrail diesel so i can get in and out better,,, when i find one,,the car is gold ,,the car has been really well looked after and never wanted for anything 51,450 miles is genuine all reciepts for work done 6 service stamps in book plus 2 i have done myself,,in last 12 months car undersealed,,,2 new complete wishbone arms,,new brake pipe,,2 new tierods,,i new front spring,,4 brand new michelin energy saver tyres only done 1,000 mile approx,,and last week all new mintex discs and pads back and front,,the car has a private plate i have originals plates as well the price of car is the same with or without private plate,,i have all old mot,s,,i get approx 52 mpg engine is very clean,,runs suburb uses no oil or water and manual gearbox is as smooth as silk,car has no leaks of any sort on engine,,inside the car,,and inside the boot is bone dry,,also car has headlight protectors fitted as well, also has cd multichanger in boot,,,and reversing sensors,,,,i will be going on holiday in the car down to north yorkshire area in 2 weeks so about 1500 mile we be going on mileage as i live in scottish highlands if not sold,, if somebody would like to view i will try and call on my way to whitby,, north yorkshire,,i will try and put some pictures on tomorrow, i have owned car for 2 years well the wife has, log book in her name, i bought it for her birthday,, the car has had all the mods done,,this car drives like a dream, i am looking for £2,200. or best offer for the car,,

i wil post pictures also now has mot till july 2016...also has now covered 55,000 miles...i have tried to highlight a small crack about 3 inches long on rear bumper,,pictures dont do the car justice,,this car is beautiful to drive,,there is no lag in the steering lovely and tight,,brakes are suburb you can feel all brakes lovely and gradual braking,,and handbrake is brilliant,,gearbox and clutch are silky smooth,since i have put michelin energy tyres on my mpg is now 55mpg,,in my opinion you will not find a better car at this price,,she really does drive like a new car,,i have now bought a honda cr-v which is better with my back problem,, i have not advertized car anywhere else yet..regards james

Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1000996.jpg (136.6 KB, 82 views)
File Type: jpg P1000981.jpg (137.4 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg P1000985.jpg (136.1 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg P1000988.jpg (134.5 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg P1000995.jpg (135.9 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg P1000998.jpg (129.4 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg P1000989.jpg (133.5 KB, 65 views)

2003 rover 75 cdti
2002 triumph rs 955i

Last edited by Dragrad; 12th August 2015 at 21:26.. Reason: Consecutive posts - Use the edit ;-) Thumbnails enlarged to aid sale
sandman jim is offline   Reply With Quote