Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: The North East
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 16th October 2011, 19:11   #1
BIG LEK
Banned

Rover 75

Default Last metrocentre meet of the year today,

Hiya everyone,just thought i'd post this again, on it's own so hear go's,I would just like to thank Bob (FLYING BANANA) Ian (BRUSH 1) and Bluejon for traveling to attend our last meet so thanks fella's you are always welcome,and to the rest of the gang thanks alot for my surprise i wasn't expecting that,it has been a pleasure sorting these meets out for everyone i'm just pleased everyone has enjoyed them selfs as much as i have, so he's hoping these meets just go from strength to strength and i hope we have many many more to come,so thanks everyone for supporting the meets like ive said before we may have abit of a special meet on the cards to start off with next year so i will keep you all informed about that, thanks Lee
BIG LEK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th October 2011, 19:35   #2
vitesse-chris
Gets stuck in

Megane RS F1 R26

I'd like to say thanks to! Was nice meeting you lot! Got so much info and my car feels great now!

Am looking forward to the next one already!
vitesse-chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th October 2011, 19:46   #3
BIG LEK
Banned

Rover 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitesse-chris View Post
I'd like to say thanks to! Was nice meeting you lot! Got so much info and my car feels great now!

Am looking forward to the next one already!
Chris it was nice to meet you,and i'm glad i was able to help you out with your car cheers
Old 16th October 2011, 20:07   #4
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG LEK View Post
Hiya everyone,just thought i'd post this again, on it's own so hear go's,I would just like to thank Bob (FLYING BANANA) Ian (BRUSH 1) and Bluejon for traveling to attend our last meet so thanks fella's you are always welcome,and to the rest of the gang thanks alot for my surprise i wasn't expecting that,it has been a pleasure sorting these meets out for everyone i'm just pleased everyone has enjoyed them selfs as much as i have, so he's hoping these meets just go from strength to strength and i hope we have many many more to come,so thanks everyone for supporting the meets like ive said before we may have abit of a special meet on the cards to start off with next year so i will keep you all informed about that, thanks Lee
Lee its thanks to you and Ronnie for getting this venue set up in the first place,I had suggested it as a possible,earlier in the year,when we were discussing places to meet,but you were the one who took it upon yourself ,with Ronnie's help to pursue it further.
And what a success it has been,thanks to you,the N/E branch of the club has grown month on month,and now that you are to be our R/S,it will continue to do so,before long ,we will be having a "Northern National",as someone else has said previously.
Well done to you,and your surprise ,was just a little something to show we appreciate your work
Old 18th October 2011, 18:25   #5
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

I would just like to say that since joining the N/E branch of the club,I have picked up an awful lot of knowledge,and hints ,advice etc,about the car and how to keep it in good running order,something I would not have done ,had I not joined the club.
Also what a friendly,helpful bunch you all are and I consider you all as mates,look forward to seeing you all again in 2012,or possibly before.
Old 18th October 2011, 18:34   #6
BIG LEK
Banned

Rover 75

Richard i'll have to second what you said mate,i too consider all the gang as friends,we have a great bunch always willing to help each other out which i think is excellent,so lets hope these meets just get bigger and better and keep as many of these great cars going as possible cheers Lee
Old 18th October 2011, 18:46   #7
trikey
Premium Trader

Rover 75

Thanked 14,831 Times in 8,030 Posts

Great pics Lads, looked like a good turnout
Old 18th October 2011, 19:25   #8
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Default a few of my pics

Old 19th October 2011, 11:43   #9
mel12s

None at the moment

Default Metro Meet

This was my first Meet and nice to put some faces to names and pick up a few hints so thanks to all. Also thanks to everone who was involved in organising it. Some impressive cars. Must polish mine.
mel12s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2011, 11:50   #10
mel12s

None at the moment

Default None at Moment

Just sent a post re Metro Meet and noted that I'm still a 'None at Moment' member. Have now got CDTi so how do I change things? Help!
mel12s is offline   Reply With Quote