Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Traders Shops & Members Spares For-Sale > Members Own Spares For Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 26th May 2016, 23:50   #1
KRISTLEE
I really should get out more.......

None at the moment.

Default Pair of facelift projector headlights with halos

Hi All,

In preparation for a new special custom set of headlights from Klarzy I am selling my old ones that will be swapped out.

Here is a photo of them fitted to my car when I first got them last year...

Unfortunately since then the outer ring on the drivers side has completely failed and a few of single LEDs in the others (I will upload a photo of each headlight in situ tomorrow so you have an idea).

The headlight units themselves are in sound mechanical condition with no broken fixings/lugs and clear lenses with black surroundings that have Xenon Technology embossed on them (even though they are standard customised projectors).

I have just had my car through its MOT with these headlights fitted and they passed no problems without a mention of having aftermarket halos fitted.

I have been advised to advertise the pair for £200 but as one of the halos has failed I am willing to accept £170 plus £20 packing and postage (although I would prefer collection due to their fragile nature). These are a perfect example of clear lensed facelift projector headlights so even without the halos they are great replacements for worn/old units or reflector type.

Lee.

DONE: HAD A CRAZY IDEA THAT I HAD TO GET RID OF MY MG ZTT DUE TO NOT HAVING A DRIVE AND HAVING TO PARK ON A BUSY STREET WITH A VIEW TO GETTING ANOTHER ONE AT A LATER DATE WHEN I HAVE A DRIVE.

ENDED UP REALISING IT REALLY ISN'T PRACTICAL NOT HAVING A CAR TO GET AROUND AND I NOW OWN A VW EOS 3.2 V6 INDIVIDUAL (1 OF 20 REMAINING IN THE UK WITH THAT ENGINE AND TRIM COMBO) EVEN THOUGH I STILL LIVE ON A BUSY ROAD WITHOUT A DRIVE
KRISTLEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2016, 18:54   #2
KRISTLEE
I really should get out more.......

None at the moment.

Sunday bump on these as I'll be getting my new ones later in the week to swap over...

I'm open to offers on these so if interested send me a PM.

Once dark I'll take a photo so that you can see they are operational and the failed halo on the drivers side.

EDIT: I also forgot to mention that I would also be interested in a swap...

Items I'm after are set of 225/45 R18 tyres, heated tourer seats and Firefrost panels (tourer rear bumper, tourer rear doors, front passenger door and front passenger side wing).

Lee.

DONE: HAD A CRAZY IDEA THAT I HAD TO GET RID OF MY MG ZTT DUE TO NOT HAVING A DRIVE AND HAVING TO PARK ON A BUSY STREET WITH A VIEW TO GETTING ANOTHER ONE AT A LATER DATE WHEN I HAVE A DRIVE.

ENDED UP REALISING IT REALLY ISN'T PRACTICAL NOT HAVING A CAR TO GET AROUND AND I NOW OWN A VW EOS 3.2 V6 INDIVIDUAL (1 OF 20 REMAINING IN THE UK WITH THAT ENGINE AND TRIM COMBO) EVEN THOUGH I STILL LIVE ON A BUSY ROAD WITHOUT A DRIVE

Last edited by KRISTLEE; 29th May 2016 at 19:10..
KRISTLEE is offline   Reply With Quote