Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 2nd August 2016, 04:26   #1
Coups
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Contemporary SE

Default Rover 75 CDTi 160 Contemporary SE **NLA**

**Withdrawn From Sale**

I'm getting to keep it!!

With regret I have to offer for sale, through no fault of its own, my lovely Contemporary SE saloon.

The car is finished in Starlight Silver and has covered 113500 miles, although this will slowly rise. Strong, quiet and smooth diesel engine and manual gearbox. It is in very good condition and I will make it available for any inspection. Near members to me include Astraeus across in Tayport.

The car is presently MOT'd until 30/09/16. A new MOT can be obtained if required.

The car is fitted with the full black heated leather sports seats with electric adjustment and 3 position memory on the drivers side. The seats have very little wear to them with only a small crack in the vinyl side panel of the drivers bolster.

The car has rear parking sensors, cruise control, xenons with headlight wash, heated washer jets, powerfold mirrors, manual rear sunblind, Harmon Kardon 9 speaker system and sunroof.

The sunroof has no leaks at all! In fact the car has no leaks anywhere, all known points have been sealed by myself and previous owners. One of the benefits of the previous 2 owners of this car being forum members.

Just about all known modifications have been completed including plenum drain mod, bonnet release mod, sunroof drain mod, 'rubbing pads' within the engine bay around susceptable wiring and hoses and boot mounted emergency triangle, twin ppd horns, gold fan resistor, 'fit and forget' BMW pcv filter, new smiley number plate set with MGR Longbridge logo on the bottom edge, additional accessory socket within the central cubby, ambient 'marmite' interior lighting, rear seat pop out cupholder, drivers side cupholder, additional sound deadening within the door panels, number plate pcb soldered, Croft door finishers, ppd MG floor mats and of course the wonderful 160 remap from a trusted forum member and former trader.

Recently the car has been clayed and polished and the headlights have been polished.

I am in possession of a very large folder of paperwork from throughout the cars life including the bill of sale and invoices totalling thousands. I also have the original dealer issued number plates.

I have owned the car since March 2015 when it had 99k. Since then it has been well looked after to continue the care it has previously been shown. It has had the following:

2015:

March – Home service to include oil and filter, air, pollen, fuel filters. PCV filter replaced with BMW ‘fit and forget’ type. 4x new tyres. Alloys refurbished.

April – Stainless steel EGR bypass fitted.

May – New under bonnet fuel pump.

August – T4 health check and power upgrade to 160bhp carried out by club member Lovel.

September – MoT, first time pass with no advisories.

-New strut top bearings fitted by Ben at Doopydugs garage, Kircaldy.

October – Kenwood BT76DAB stereo fitted.

2016:

January – New springs and rear Monroe reflex shock absorbers at Doopydugs garage, Kirkcaldy.

March – Home service at 110k to include oil and filter, air, pollen and fuel filters.

May – New washer pump, Washer bottle and pipework cleaned out.

The car is presently fitted with Radioguy MG7 rear light clusters, EGR bypass and a Kenwood Bluetooth DAB radio with two usb inputs and front 3.5mm jack socket. In addition I have a full set of Continental Wintercontact tyres on 15" Rover Contour alloys, a set of headlight protectors, a set of nearly new Direnza lowering springs and a full walnut dash set for the car (which I regularly swap with the standard black oak to vary the interior).

The original rear lights and stereo will be supplied if required.

I offer the car, with all listed above, at £2500. If you would like the car with the original rear lights, EGR and stereo then the price would be £2250.

It is a regretful sale due to an increasing family and the Rover simply does not have enough room. The car drives wonderfully and I will honestly miss it. There are no known faults and all in all it is in great condition.

I live just outside Dundee, Scotland. More than happy to collect any buyer from the train station, just as I was when I travelled to Carlisle to collect the car!

Last edited by Coups; 18th August 2016 at 18:57..
Coups is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2016, 04:29   #2
Coups
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Contemporary SE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 2nd August 2016, 04:30   #3
Coups
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Contemporary SE

I will post some daylight photos later, it's dark and I'm at work☹️.

Just remembered the car has twin stainless exhaust finishers too!

Old 2nd August 2016, 11:29   #4
Coups
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Contemporary SE

Old 5th August 2016, 15:07   #5
Coups
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Contemporary SE

Weekend bump for this. Also has auto wipers, auto dip rear mirror!

Am I asking too much?

Old 13th August 2016, 14:30   #6
Coups
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Contemporary SE

I've had a few enquires for parts but that's it. I won't remove anything from the car until it is sold as a buyer can have first refusal.

Looking for £2000 as a standard car without the added extras.

Old 18th August 2016, 18:55   #7
Coups
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Contemporary SE

Thank you all for your interest in this car. I'm sorry to say, well I'm absolutely delighted to say, that I'm now in the fortunate position to be able to keep it. As a result I'm withdrawing it from sale.....until that elusive V8 comes my way!

Please accept my apologies.

Mods, would you please oblige and amend the heading. Thanks all.

Stewart

Old 26th August 2016, 01:17   #8
Dragrad
This is my second home

None * DROWNED

Thanked 1,664 Times in 1,081 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coups View Post
Thank you all for your interest in this car. I'm sorry to say, well I'm absolutely delighted to say, that I'm now in the fortunate position to be able to keep it. As a result I'm withdrawing it from sale.....until that elusive V8 comes my way!

Please accept my apologies.

Mods, would you please oblige and amend the heading. Thanks all.

Stewart

Thread marked as No Longer Available..... Glad that you are a keeper

Andrew
Ich Dien
Problem solving is... lateral thinking

SEARCH FIRST ...ASK LATER...

Dragrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th August 2016, 07:14   #9
Coups
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Contemporary SE