Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 6th September 2016, 20:00   #1
AndyAitch
Avid contributor

ZT 190SE (sold :( )

Default 2004 Starlight Silver ZT CDTi

For Sale : Facelift MG ZT CDTi 135 in Starlight Silver, 140,000 miles, 12 months MOT, BMW 2.0 Diesel engine, cruise control, electric mirrors and windows, Xenon headlamps with washers, rain sensing wipers, IPK, auto dimming rear view mirror, reverse parking sensors, half leather seats, walnut dash, Kenwood radio/cassette with boot mounted CD Changer, dual zone climate control, 18” Gridspoke wheels. Recent ECU and immobiliser swap as the previous one had the dreaded flood, new drivers side window motor, the car is in very good condition. Bad bits : a few scuffs on the rear bumper, lines in the IPK (I had this problem with my 190 but the more I drove it the clearer the IPK got, to the point where I have a single horizontal line across), steering wheel radio controls don't work (I think this might be an easyish fix), wheels could probably use a tidy up. The interior will be nice and clean in the next day or so . I'm looking for around £1200 but will listen to offers. Located in sunny Lancashire... Pics to follow

Last edited by AndyAitch; 6th September 2016 at 20:27..
AndyAitch is offline   Reply With Quote