Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 22nd August 2016, 09:02   #1
shaneimus
Regular poster

MGZT

Default MG ZT Turbo for sale, non runner

Hi all.
I'm afraid after much soul searching I have decided to sell my ZT. The car has been diagnosed with a cracked cylinder head and I have neither the time or money to get it fixed.

It's a 1.8 turbo ZT+ in Firefrost Red. I have had the modified handbrake compensator installed as well as the spyhole mod and Jules' plenum shield. I replaced the rear light seals as the boot was letting water in, this seems to have solved the problem. I have a plastic boot tray tub as the carpet was wet and mouldy due to the leak, I do have the original carpet however. I have vinyl wrapped the dashboard in red, I do have the original dashboard however which I will include with the car.

The exhaust heat shield is hanging off the underside of the car, the windscreen has a patch of de-lamintation and both the headlights and alloys ( Gridspokes) could do with being refurbed.

The car was MOT'd on 5th March 2016 with two advisories for slightly corroded brake pipes and the offside front ball joint having slight play. The car does come with some service history.

I'm looking for £250, the buyer would need to collect from Swadlincote Derbyshire. The car does start but loses water and misfires.

More pictures are available on request.
shaneimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2016, 12:29   #2
shaneimus
Regular poster

MGZT

Car has now been reserved with a deposit taken.
shaneimus is offline   Reply With Quote