Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 31st August 2016, 13:46   #1
rongaisford

Rover 75 Tourer

Default Rover 75 Tourer for sale

2005 Feb Rover 75 Tourer 135 Diesel, Contemporary Model in Metallic Silver, Black leather interior.

All extras inc, Electric Sunroof, Cruise Control,Electrically heated seats and adjustment, reversing sensors, Dimming rear view mirror, Rain sense wipers, Self levelling HID headlamps with washers, Alpine car radio, 7 speaker system with power amp, 6 CD/MP3 player in boot controlled by radio. The rear luggage compartment cover is there and it is also fitted with a roll up net to separate luggage from passengers, ideal for a dog owner. The car has an MOT till Feb 24th 2017 which is when the next annual service is due, service book stamped up to date.

New High powered Bosch battery fitted late December 2016 and June this year back discs, pads and drums replaced> The car comes with a set of winter tyres (UniRoyal) slightly worn, it is currently fitted with Continental Sport on 17 inch Alloys. Full size spare wheel. There are a pair of brand new unused rear lamps, the ones on the car at the moment have the usual broken fixing lugs. These lamps are very difficult to get and are also very expensive. I do also have some other small parts and a drum of automatic fluid for the gear box.

The car has just covered 152,000 miles and returns on average 40 MPG, more on a run and uses no oil at all. Body work in very good condition. Everything on the car works.

I am asking £1150's and I am living in Kent near to Sevenoaks. I want to sell the car in the next 7 - 8 days or else it will go for PX.

If anybody is interested I can supply photos.

Moderator edit. Telephone numbers removed for security. Members will PM you if they require further information on the sale.

THIS CAR NOW SOLD.

Thankyou for showing an interest.

Last edited by rongaisford; 2nd September 2016 at 16:33.. Reason: Telephone numbers removed.
rongaisford is offline   Reply With Quote