Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 31st August 2016, 23:56   #1
cambox
Regular poster

Rover 75. Connoisseur

Default 75 Connie' diesel complete.

Hi. guys. My beloved 2 002 Connoisseur diesel ,manual. 136 k.miles.has just been written off due to rear offside damage only but including the bootlid. �� The diesel engine is superb and uses no oil whatsoever.Replacement clutch fitted circa 10.k. ago. Everything works .Full black leather interior no faults. All doors,bonnet ,chrome work excellent .Colour "moonstone". 2.keys, nearside rear lights cluster, four good wheels and tyres.

I can't break the car myself apart from maybe small parts but prefer to sell complete.Car in my private garage in Blackburn . Car is drivable but not legal since no offside indicators or lights.
Price:. £350.or offer.

Last edited by cambox; 3rd September 2016 at 10:42.. Reason: Price not stated.
cambox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st September 2016, 06:24   #2
Kennyeth
This is my second home

No more Rover

Thanked 1,308 Times in 998 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cambox View Post
Hi. guys. My beloved 2 002 Connoisseur diesel ,manual. 136 k.miles.has just been written off due to rear offside damage only but including the bootlid. 😥 The diesel engine is superb and uses no oil whatsoever.Replacement clutch fitted circa 10.k. ago. Everything works .Full black leather interior no faults. All doors,bonnet ,chrome work excellent .Colour "moonstone". 2.keys, nearside rear lights cluster, four good wheels and tyres.

I can't break the car myself apart from maybe small parts but prefer to sell complete.Car in my private garage in Blackburn . Car is drivable but not legal since no offside indicators or lights.
You do need to put a price in there, club rules and all that.
Ken.
Kennyeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st September 2016, 07:30   #3
murphyv310
This is my second home

Hyundai i10 998cc

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,349 Posts

Hi.
Yes you will need to state a price for the vehicle. If you do intend to break the full car and sell off the parts here you will need to subscribe to trader rates. You can PM one of the moderating team for full info on this if you go down that road.
Good luck with the sale although it's a shame another one has now bitten the dust.