Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 12th September 2016, 11:18   #1
yellowZTT

Solar Red ZT260, Trophy Yellow ZTT, Xpower Grey ZTT

Default 2004 Facelift MG ZT-T CDTI+135 Auto for sale

NOW SOLD

P1010001.JPG

P1010006.JPG

P1010009.JPG

This car isn’t your average tired ZT (club member cars excepted of course) – I bought it with the intention of keeping it for at least 5 years and only a change of circumstances forces its sale.
As an owner of these cars for 12 years I know them inside out. Last year I decided to replace all the suspension bushes. As a fair amount of stripping down was involved I decided to replace every part. All control arms, bushes, nuts & bolts, springs, shocks and mountings, and complete new subframes front and rear – only because I managed to get new old stock factory ones which included all the bushes. The fuel tank straps were also replaced. Wheel bearings and ABS sensors were replaced. A new cat back factory exhaust and silencer – the correct and now unobtainable one – will last 10 years. All MG Rover parts.
Consequently, and with only 95k miles on it she drives superbly. The front brakes were upgraded to the larger 190 versions which are a massive improvement on the standard ones.
The car has always been run on synthetic lubes, uses no oil between services, and had the belts and transmission fluid changed. Not due a service for another 9k miles. A Roverron Synergy 2 and K&N air filter makes the car pull strongly and smoothly.
The bodywork is superb and all original in Xpower Grey, with no dents or nasty scratches. Only some stonechips on the front bumper to show. Superb condition gridspoke alloys complete the exterior.
Inside the original trim is immaculate, no wear to the driver’s seat! The aircon woks fine, the heater display and switches illuminate blue to match the dials. Electric windows all round. There is a JVC double DIN radio CD DVD player, with Bluetooth and iphone connectivity and remote control. The boot area is pretty much unmarked. There is a full size gridspoke spare wheel, and full size tool storage unit.
MOT’d till next February this car wants for nothing other than a good home, lots of pics available, PM me for more info.
I need to see as close to £2500 as possible, which is a bargain for an example of this car in this condition.

Last edited by yellowZTT; 9th October 2016 at 22:15.. Reason: Car sold
yellowZTT is offline   Reply With Quote