Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Traders Shops & Members Spares For-Sale > Members Own Spares For Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 3rd October 2010, 21:00   #11
grey_uk
Regular poster

ZT

I'm well within my rights to adjust the price as i see fit, if you don't like it don't buy it. I later reply appologising about messing you about and asked if you wish to progress, as i didn't hear anything for a day i advertised them on ebay.

And whats my mailbox got to do with anything, i can't help it if i get a lot of mail and don't have time to answer them or clear them.

As i have already stated i do know John King and again wonder what this has got to do with anything. Since I've been a member on here for the last month or so i have sold about 3 - 4 items all of which have been delivered within the agrees times etc. You can also check my 100% feedback on ebay if you're that bothered.
Old 3rd October 2010, 21:12   #12
Jezzer 1
I really should get out more.......

75 V8 Connoisseur SE Saloon: 75 V8 Contemporary SE Saloon and others!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_uk View Post
I'm well within my rights to adjust the price as i see fit, if you don't like it don't buy it. I later reply appologising about messing you about and asked if you wish to progress, as i didn't hear anything for a day i advertised them on ebay.

And whats my mailbox got to do with anything, i can't help it if i get a lot of mail and don't have time to answer them or clear them.

As i have already stated i do know John King and again wonder what this has got to do with anything. Since I've been a member on here for the last month or so i have sold about 3 - 4 items all of which have been delivered within the agrees times etc. You can also check my 100% feedback on ebay if you're that bothered.

You are indeed perfectly entitled to amend the price as you see fit - but not, in my opinion AFTER you have agreed a sale at the quoted price!

So - one simple question. Are you going to honour the sale agreement you made with me at the price originally agreed?
Old 3rd October 2010, 21:27   #13
pab
Banned

MG ZT V6 190+

Thanked 1,614 Times in 1,416 Posts

thank you very much for your input gents,jezzer you have a pm.
Old 3rd October 2010, 21:31   #14
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

What a mess !
Old 3rd October 2010, 21:33   #15
pab
Banned

MG ZT V6 190+

Thanked 1,614 Times in 1,416 Posts

one more objective post then i have no alternative than to close this thread.
Old 3rd October 2010, 21:55   #16
Dragrad
This is my second home

None * DROWNED

Thanked 1,664 Times in 1,081 Posts

All matters raised in this thread are currently under the microscope. We are dealing with it.

Andrew
Ich Dien
Problem solving is... lateral thinking

SEARCH FIRST ...ASK LATER...

Old 4th October 2010, 19:02   #17
Brian Mottram

Rover 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezzer 1 View Post
Can I flag up something not quite right?

This member advertised in accordance with the forum rules that he had the drivers and passengers cupholders for sale at 50.00. I pm'd him and said that I would buy the drivers one.

I got a reply saying that they came as a pair for 50.00, and he asked for payment either by paypal or cheque. I had agreed to send a cheque once he let me have the address to send it to.

The next stage was seeing in the forum 'for sale' section that:

a: he wished to revise the price
b: the items were now on ebay

These bits were from the Atlantic Blue car he advertised on here a while ago and then said he would break. At the time, other members expressed concern about a possible link with Auroras Wish, a previous member who had a 'problematic' history.

So far I have had no reply to my email requesting an address to send the cheque to, and I see others have had problems due to a full mailbox.

As far as I'm concerned, an agreement was in place to sell the items through the forum. They should not have then been offered on ebay AFTER a sale had been agreed here/

Mods - could you perhaps investigate? It's scarcely gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Jezzer, I would like to place on record that I totally support your view, and if there is to be rules relating to this type of thing happening, then they should be enforced, to the extent of a procedure involving warnings, and final expulsion from the site if necessary. otherwise the true good people will not have any confidence in the special club I believe this is.

With kind regards

Brian Mottram
Old 4th October 2010, 19:38   #18
grey_uk
Regular poster

ZT

Sold to Jezzer and payment recieved - Thanks
Closed Thread