PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer is all set for Christmas

baconbuttyman
14th December 2011, 15:34
Well set about making her all Christmasy today :xmas-smiley-035::xmas-smiley-035:

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj55/baconbuttyman/DSC_0630.jpghttp://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj55/baconbuttyman/DSC_0630.jpghttp://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj55/baconbuttyman/DSC_0632.jpghttp://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj55/baconbuttyman/DSC_0633.jpg

RN3212
14th December 2011, 16:26
Must say I really like the Mesh Grill

baconbuttyman
14th December 2011, 16:40
Must say I really like the Mesh Grill

very easy to do

wardhugh
14th December 2011, 17:47
Does your car insurance automatically increase the value at Christmas, similar to household insurance for the pressies????:xmas-smiley-003::xmas-smiley-003::xmas-smiley-003:
Regards
Ward

sikelsh
14th December 2011, 17:50
Poor Jennifer :( she looks like a hen on a Blackpool hen night :icon_smile:

stocktake
14th December 2011, 17:51
You are truly a sad man Mick ;) :D :D :D

pab
14th December 2011, 18:35
You are truly a sad man Mick ;) :D :D :DI'm thinking of doing mine tomorrow. :snowfight1:

mamasboy
14th December 2011, 18:40
I'd be happy just to have time to wash the pair of 75's I have, 6 days a week working for 4 months now:icon_frown::icon_frown:

The Meteors look great Mick, how is the paint holding out? Any flaking?
Mine are still at City Powder coaters and will be for a while unless I can find a kind hearted chap or lady to go get em for me....

baconbuttyman
14th December 2011, 19:40
Does your car insurance automatically increase the value at Christmas, similar to household insurance for the pressies????:xmas-smiley-003::xmas-smiley-003::xmas-smiley-003:
Regards
Ward

no lol

Poor Jennifer :( she looks like a hen on a Blackpool hen night :icon_smile:

LOL

You are truly a sad man Mick ;) :D :D :D

hehe, started doing it when the kids were younger, they loved it, now that find it embarrassing, lol, makes me want to do it even more :xmas-smiley-025:

I'm thinking of doing mine tomorrow. :snowfight1:

post some pics :icon_smile:

I'd be happy just to have time to wash the pair of 75's I have, 6 days a week working for 4 months now:icon_frown::icon_frown:

Mine are still at City Powder coaters and will be for a while unless I can find a kind hearted chap or lady to go get em for me....

the paint holding up well, well that is untill wifey kerbs them :icon_frown:

StuBlake13
14th December 2011, 21:05
Why Jennifer may I ask?? lol

RovingDennis
14th December 2011, 21:56

I don't mind picking them up for you, already took some in and collected for 1 member but I live in Redditch so no idea how to get them to you. Cost you a fiver for my fuel. If that's any help PM me.

mamasboy
14th December 2011, 22:02
Thats very kind of you, City close at 12pm on the 20th December and i'd be able to collect from you on the 23rd if that was convenient for you?

peter1961
14th December 2011, 23:02
you spent a lot of time and effort on those wheels mick, are'nt you tempted to put an old set of crowns on for the salt ravaged winter months.

or are you testing your prep work and painting skills.

baconbuttyman
15th December 2011, 07:54
Why Jennifer may I ask?? lol

cos she's like Miss Aniston, Beutiful, nice curves and a lovely ride....i suspect :xmas-smiley-035:

you spent a lot of time and effort on those wheels mick, are'nt you tempted to put an old set of crowns on for the salt ravaged winter months.

or are you testing your prep work and painting skills.

TBH, it doesnt snow here much, when it does, it only lasts a morning, besided, it's nothting that cant be refurbed:xmas-smiley-025:

RovingDennis
15th December 2011, 10:57
Thats very kind of you, City close at 12pm on the 20th December and i'd be able to collect from you on the 23rd if that was convenient for you?

Yes I can get them before then, no prob. Am sending you a PM.

StuBlake13
15th December 2011, 11:37
cos she's like Miss Aniston, Beutiful, nice curves and a lovely ride....i suspect :xmas-smiley-035:

Ahh lol I've always had a thing for girls called Jennifer for me its the sexiest womans name going. Its why I married one lol Good reason besides anyhow lol

baconbuttyman
16th December 2011, 07:02
Ahh lol I've always had a thing for girls called Jennifer for me its the sexiest womans name going. Its why I married one lol Good reason besides anyhow lol

just didnt see here as a Gerty or bertha lol, no disrespect to any members who's wives are call the afore mentioned :xmas-smiley-025: :snowfight1: :xmas-smiley-025:

StuBlake13
16th December 2011, 13:27
just didnt see here as a Gerty or bertha lol, no disrespect to any members who's wives are call the afore mentioned :xmas-smiley-025: :snowfight1: :xmas-smiley-025:

LoL I know what you mean, all my others cars have been known as Betty Mk1 Betty Mk2 Betty Mk3 and so on. Apart from Coupe which I called Hulk...not come up with one for my white tourer yet, not had her long enough for a personality to have shown itself yet.

Astraeus
16th December 2011, 14:04
Hi Mick

Thought my one looked good in blue, yours looks perfect. I do think this is the colour that suits the saloon best.
Getting away without the decorations this year as just home from a Hand operation-of course my right hand! As for doing things that embarass the kids-all in favour mate! Now that ours have grandchildren they find the things they liked as kids awful-makes me do it more! Revenge for the teenage years>
Chris

:xmas-smiley-003: