about having meets there he throught about it and said ok
all i have to do is let him know how many so he can close
the car parks for 75 club nano meet,

Now i hope the first one will be sometime in March with any luck
i will check the events so it does not clash with any events all
ready booked will be on a sunday morning till afternoon, So if you can
help with this to show members how to do certain jobs please
can you post here also if you also want to come along to a meet
and learn how to do something please sign up as well :)
as the song goes it can only get better :D

Paul

andyg2011
4th January 2012, 23:52
PAUL

great matey as talked about in the meeting tonight and your super fast with the thread

it was very good to meet you and the others tonight thanks very much

well done

A

J1MBO
5th January 2012, 09:56
Paul nice to see you and your good lady again last night.

I think your plans for the location are probably the best solution at the moment because of the amount of room available in the car park and with the pub you get drinks, food & toilets - perfect.

I'd do as much as I'm able to help within my limited knowledge base, at the least I'd be another pair of hands. I'd also video the meets and we could look at doing some video "how to's" to post to youtube.

A couple of thoughts that crossed my mind last night and would really need addressing before proceeding:

The possibility of an electrical mains supply to power say a T4 or machine polisher - I've run into problems with this in the past because of H & S reasons with the trip risk of the cable. The best way round this would be the use of a generator, but then we'd need to "borrow" one.

Even during the summer months there's a strong risk of rain - so we could really do with sourcing/borrowing a gazebo the larger the better, at minimum 3 x 3 metres.

Saying that it's all looking good.

andyg2011
5th January 2012, 10:00
well said jim

great ideas matey:D

neilll
5th January 2012, 11:08
Hi folks,,
nice to see everyone last night despite the weather!
We used to have a generator in work,will check to see if we still have it and if it would be possible to borrow for the nano.Ihave also made a vis tester that will enable people to test their vis motors.
regards
neil

J1MBO
5th January 2012, 11:23
Hi folks,,
nice to see everyone last night despite the weather!
We used to have a generator in work,will check to see if we still have it and if it would be possible to borrow for the nano.Ihave also made a vis tester that will enable people to test their vis motors.
regards
neil

Brilliant Neil - "I like it when a plan comes together"

Scouse1958
5th January 2012, 15:14
Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

Ok Guys have looked at various meets that are posted
and March 25 seems ok for that meeting so if you can help
or would like to know how to do anything please come along
as you would be most welcome :DSo i will start the list off
now :)

1 Scouse = Paul

James.uk
5th January 2012, 15:41
Sounds good to me Paul. I will endeavor to be there on the day. :}

I can test drive all the cars, make rude remarks, steal tools, nick peoples drinks, misinform people, offer bad advice, and generally be a pain in the butt.. All for free innit.. lmho... :D:D:D

J1MBO
5th January 2012, 16:22
Sounds good to me Paul. I will endeavor to be there on the day. :}

I can test drive all the cars, make rude remarks, steal tools, nick peoples drinks, misinform people, offer bad advice, and generally be a pain in the butt.. All for free innit.. lmho... :D:D:D

Nothings changed then matey.:D:D:D:D:D

KEN BATTY
6th January 2012, 22:45
enjoyed the other night will do my best to attend March

ken

aka M22KEN

neilll
7th January 2012, 07:01
Hi Paul,
As mentioned earlier I can arrange to borrow a generator from work to drive laptop`s etc.Only prob at the moment is I am supposed to be in work that day.I should be able to arrange a shift swap but if not I can drop off for someone to take.
By the way put me done as a deinite maybe please Paul!!
cheers
Neil

J1MBO
7th January 2012, 12:35
Hi Paul,
As mentioned earlier I can arrange to borrow a generator from work to drive laptop`s etc.Only prob at the moment is I am supposed to be in work that day.I should be able to arrange a shift swap but if not I can drop off for someone to take.
By the way put me done as a deinite maybe please Paul!!
cheers
Neil

Well done Neil, I think that's one item that's going to be of a great help.

Cheers

Scouse1958
7th January 2012, 14:50
Thank You Neill for sorting that out will help a lot :bowdown:

neilll
7th January 2012, 22:06
Do we need any insurance or disclaimers in case we kill any one or destroy their cars!!!!!!:confused:

2Diesels
7th January 2012, 22:09
Do we need any insurance or disclaimers in case we kill any one or destroy their cars!!!!!!:confused:
Oh I shouldn't think so, a bit of death & car destruction never hurt anyone:D

andyg2011
7th January 2012, 22:17
Oh I shouldn't think so, a bit of death & car destruction never hurt anyone:D

it maybe a good day out then eh:getmecoat: