PDA

View Full Version : North West Nano meet at Hollow Tree 25th March 2012

Scouse1958
5th January 2012, 15:58
Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

25th March 2012 10 am to Mid Afternoon
Ok Guys have looked at various meets that are posted
and March 25 seems ok for that meeting so if you can help
or would like to know how to do anything please come along
as you would be most welcome :D 10 am to Mid Afternoon So i will start the list off
now :)

Ok what type of jobs would you like getting done if possable or any upgrades as well ?

Link To Old Thread http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=101629

1 Scouse = Paul
2 Jimbo = Jim
3 Jamesuk = James
4 andyg2011 = Andy
5 Touchstone = Ian
6 Bobgrice = Bob
7 Bigruss T4 Sessions
8 Lathbury = John
9 Dennis A = Dennis
10 Aletank = Duncan
11 Canon = Tony
12 Tian905 = Ian
13 Gman 2
14 Canonite
15 eskezz
16 Alan.F
17 Dinky d
18 Vindaloo
19 Gnash

Provisonal
Neill
Andy willi
Pab
JustMicky
Ken Batty
mark_bonsai
ssizefive
Phil254

Link To Pub To Tell You A Bit More About it Has Quite A Few Things
To Keep The Family Happy While You Work On Your Car :D
http://www.pub-explorer.com/cheshire/pub/hollowtreestretton.htm

J1MBO
5th January 2012, 16:21
Count me in Paul, a pair of hands - video camera at the ready.

Scouse1958
5th January 2012, 16:25
Thank You for that Jim extra pair of hands always helps :)

James.uk
5th January 2012, 16:39
An extra pair of hands may be handy Jimbo (Handy! heh heh) but you wont get any coats with four arm holes in em. innit.. lmho.. :D:D:D

J1MBO
5th January 2012, 17:10
An extra pair of hands may be handy Jimbo (Handy! heh heh) but you wont get any coats with four arm holes in em. innit.. lmho.. :D:D:D

See you're on form tonight :bowdown:

trebor
5th January 2012, 18:55
Good luck with this Paul, hope it is a success for you guys

Scouse1958
5th January 2012, 18:58
Thank You Rob for that :)

mark d3
5th January 2012, 19:33
hope it go,s well paul,sounds like a good meet:},hope the weather behaves :}

Scouse1958
5th January 2012, 19:38
Hi Mark many thanks hope its a nice day as well :D

J1MBO
6th January 2012, 09:50
A shameless bump to keep this at the top of the North West area forum :D:D

vindaloo
6th January 2012, 12:03
Paul, put me down from this please. I'm 90% sure I'll be able to go, just a little doubt as I am going away on the Monday morning so SWMBO may have other plans.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a186/jimkerfoot/Misc/f1.jpg

Scouse1958
6th January 2012, 15:34
Paul, put me down from this please. I'm 90% sure I'll be able to go, just a little doubt as I am going away on the Monday morning so SWMBO may have another plans.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a186/jimkerfoot/Misc/f1.jpg

Hi Vindaloo look forward to meeting you :)

Paul

pab
6th January 2012, 15:43
This looks and sounds a great idea,put me down on the possibles list and I will inform you for definate nearer the date..

James.uk
6th January 2012, 15:45
Looking good at the moment, no one seems to want anything doing to their cars, so we wont need anyone to do anything innit. I can see me heading off for an afternoon on the beach at Colwyn Bay again. :D. lol..

*Wanders off singing "I do like to be beside the sea sideeeee" ----* :D:D

(Another thinly disguised bump innit) ;)

justmicky
6th January 2012, 15:58
Hi Paul,

Can you add me to the provisional list.

Sounds like an ideal place for a fish exchange :D

James.uk
6th January 2012, 16:08
Hiya Micky, not sure how long the fish can survive in a plastic bag, may be better for me to drop them off at your place?? was/am going to ask my mechanic to add oxygen via his welding gear to the bag to give them max survival poss. :)

Be nice if you can make the meet though. :}

justmicky
6th January 2012, 16:16
Hiya Micky, not sure how long the fish can survive in a plastic bag, may be better for me to drop them off at your place?? was/am going to ask my mechanic to add oxygen via his welding gear to the bag to give them max survival poss. :)

Be nice if you can make the meet though. :}

Okie dokie,
Hoping to make the meet, should be okay for it, but I dont like to count my chickens where my back is concerned these days! ;)

Scouse1958
6th January 2012, 16:29
This looks and sounds a great idea,put me down on the possibles list and I will inform you for definate nearer the date..

Hi Pab look forward to meeting you again and will do :)

Paul

Scouse1958
6th January 2012, 16:32
Hi Paul,

Can you add me to the provisional list.

Sounds like an ideal place for a fish exchange :D

Hi Look forward to meeting at the meet as well :) And will do

Touchstone
6th January 2012, 19:57
Can you add me to the list as well please.
My first meet, I'll look forward to meeting you all.
Just hope your not all as crazy as the TF mob.:shrug:
But if you are, I should fit in OK.:cool:

Scouse1958
6th January 2012, 20:35
Hi Touchstone yeap i will and look forward to meeting you there :)

Paul

bobgrice
6th January 2012, 21:28
Count me in to Paul

Scouse1958
6th January 2012, 21:46
Ok Bob no problem will do and look forward to meeting you :)

GNASH
7th January 2012, 09:34
Can you put me down (I need it)as a possible please.

J1MBO
7th January 2012, 12:41
Seems to be doing well - anymore for anymore.

Remember to mention if there's anything you want doing to or helping with your car so Paul can get a list together of possible jobs/repairs/upgrades.

Scouse1958
7th January 2012, 14:52
Yeap will do Gnash and looking forward to seeing you there :) :D

Scouse1958
8th January 2012, 21:24
Big Russ will be there with his T4 Machine so a big thanks for Russ for that :)

Paul

mark_bonsai
9th January 2012, 21:16
Put me down as a maybe Paul :D

Scouse1958
9th January 2012, 23:11
Ok will do Mark :)

spennyy2k
10th January 2012, 20:55
im a noobie on here, ill try to come aloong but its a day or 2 after a wedding so i may be poor

Scouse1958
10th January 2012, 21:00
im a noobie on here, ill try to come aloong but its a day or 2 after a wedding so i may be poor

Hi spennyy2k Your Welcome to come along and see what gets done and tell you or show you what jobs you can do on yours :)

Paul

DennisA
11th January 2012, 10:26
Hi Paul,

Was unable to attend last 2 Weds meets at Hollow Tree but should be there on 1st/2.

I will be there for Nano meet on 25th/3.

Does anyone have a T4, I have a Maxiscan MS509 which I can bring, bought for a Ford I used to own but never used on my Rover CDTi although it is 2004 model so should work.
Not very up on these scanners so perhaps someone could enlighten me and any other that are interested on the day?

Brgds Dennis

ssizefive
11th January 2012, 11:30
Hi Paul, could you put me down as a possible please, i am not aware of anything that needs doing but there is time yet:D
I will still try to come along & meet up with everyone.

Thanks
Steve.

Scouse1958
11th January 2012, 17:22
Hi Paul,

Was unable to attend last 2 Weds meets at Hollow Tree but should be there on 1st/2.

I will be there for Nano meet on 25th/3.

Does anyone have a T4, I have a Maxiscan MS509 which I can bring, bought for a Ford I used to own but never used on my Rover CDTi although it is 2004 model so should work.
Not very up on these scanners so perhaps someone could enlighten me and any other that are interested on the day?

Brgds Dennis

Hi Dennis look forward to meeting you and will put you on the list for the nano meet, There will be a T4 there on the day so maybe you can talk to Bigruss he may be able to help on that :)

Paul

Scouse1958
11th January 2012, 17:24
Hi Paul, could you put me down as a possible please, i am not aware of anything that needs doing but there is time yet:D
I will still try to come along & meet up with everyone.

Thanks
Steve.

Hi Steve will do and look forward to seeing you there on the day :)

Paul

Aletank
13th January 2012, 13:30
I'll be there for this one :} I've arranged with BigRuss to have a Key done & some T4 Options Enabled ;)

Duncan
-----

Scouse1958
14th January 2012, 00:04
I'll be there for this one :} I've arranged with BigRuss to have a Key done & some T4 Options Enabled ;)

Duncan
-----

Hi Aletank name added :)

Canon
14th January 2012, 00:17
Put me down Paul, even if im on night shifts i can still make this ;)

Scouse1958
14th January 2012, 00:45
Put me down Paul, even if im on night shifts i can still make this ;)

Ok Tony will do i think its going to be popular :)

Paul

Tian905
14th January 2012, 17:09
I'll turn up for this as well.

First North West meet so be gentle with me.

I went down to one of the Midlands ones last year and came away very impressed by the helpfulness and knowledge of the attendees.

Need to decide which car to bring.

Heres hoping for good weather.

Cheers

Ian

Scouse1958
15th January 2012, 08:09
I'll turn up for this as well.

First North West meet so be gentle with me.

I went down to one of the Midlands ones last year and came away very impressed by the helpfulness and knowledge of the attendees.

Need to decide which car to bring.

Heres hoping for good weather.

Cheers

Ian

Hi Iam will add you to the list now and look forward to seeing you there :D

Paul

Gman2
17th January 2012, 19:09
Bearing in mind I live the other side of the junction I have no excuse not to be there :o I can even push the car there to save petrol :D

Scouse1958
19th January 2012, 07:04
Bearing in mind I live the other side of the junction I have no excuse not to be there :o I can even push the car there to save petrol :D

Looking forward to seeing you there Gman2 :)

Canonite
23rd January 2012, 07:34
Put me down for this one, should be enjoyable.
I'm gonna need my cambelts and water pump doing. ;)
:getmecoat:

andyg2011
23rd January 2012, 18:52

Am hoping you have other car by then al :getmecoat: if you know wht i mean

Scouse1958
2nd February 2012, 12:29

Added to the list and look forward to seeing you there :)

Paul

Scouse1958
2nd February 2012, 12:33
Ok Guys i talked to the manager last night and now its offical its marked down in there diary so they will hold the space for the meeting and use of a generator is ok by them as well for the T4 :)
Also have anyone got a Gazabo they could bring along early before the meet starts to have the T4 under cover just in case in rains ?
Also when talking to the manager they will be updating there website to make it the first wednesday of the month and bring it up to date incase anyone
is looking on there :)

Paul

James.uk
2nd February 2012, 13:24
Hiya lads, the car park we normally use, by the side door, may not be big enough to take all the cars. :o

But if anyone has a prob parking there is a big area on the left of the main car park as you come in.. it was a road, but got blocked off when the duel carriageway was built, so can now be used for parking, nice firm tarmac base if anyone needs to jack their cars up innit.. :}

bobgrice
2nd February 2012, 13:29
This sounds a good day,do we have to book for a T4 session or is it first come first served? :D

Scouse1958
2nd February 2012, 13:40
Hi Guys depends on Russ really i think he will want to have a walk round and chat to owners so will have to see on the day :) But its all coming together now think its going to be a very good day :)

Paul

J1MBO
2nd February 2012, 13:43
Hi Guys depends on Russ really i think he will want to have a walk round and chat to owners so will have to see on the day :) But its all coming together now think its going to be a very good day :)

Paul

Looking very good indeed Paul :bowdown:

Scouse1958
3rd February 2012, 14:30
Anyone else want to put there name forward and if they need some thing doing as long as its not to major :)

Paul

eskezz
3rd February 2012, 15:58
Put me down as a probable. Got a gazebo that springs up - has a roof but no sides if that's any good.
T4 and ICE queries but not priority.
Will defo confirm beforehand (note to self -renew membership!).

andyg2011
3rd February 2012, 16:01
Put me down as a probable. Got a gazebo that springs up - has a roof but no sides if that's any good.

thats great your name will be added and thanks for the offer of the gazebo it will really help

do you have a t4 ??????

Scouse1958
3rd February 2012, 16:11

Sounds very good eskezz thank you for your offer :)

Will add your name now :)

Paul

Canon
3rd February 2012, 18:02
I want a T4 and x-power upgrade from Russ, but dont think i can wait that long :getmecoat::}

andyg2011
3rd February 2012, 18:07
I want a T4 and x-power upgrade from Russ, but dont think i can wait that long :getmecoat::}

nip over to see him matey

a fine brew he makes too and maybe it better at his coz you will not get pecked by people like at the nano ??? if you know what i mean

neilll
3rd February 2012, 18:14
Hi,
Only reason for nano meet is to sort Pauls android out!!!
Neilll

andyg2011
3rd February 2012, 18:16
Hi,
Only reason for nano meet is to sort Pauls android out!!!
Neilll

its in hand matey i hope

am going to see paul tomoz

Scouse1958
3rd February 2012, 18:23
I hope so with a bit of luck tomorrow :)

Paul

Alan.F
11th February 2012, 10:13
Can you add me please

Scouse1958
11th February 2012, 14:22
Can you add me please

Added look forward to seeing you on the day :)

Paul

CheshireCat
28th February 2012, 22:37
What has happened to the Cheshire meets organised by Rchard and Mike?
These were run along the lines of the Wolves nano-meets covering owners club and community members. Seems the NW nanomeet is just for OC members. We all drive the same cars after all.:shrug:

Scouse1958
28th February 2012, 22:47
What has happened to the Cheshire meets organised by Rchard and Mike?
These were run along the lines of the Wolves nano-meets covering owners club and community members. Seems the NW nanomeet is just for OC members. We all drive the same cars after all.:shrug:

Hi CheshireCat

Richard is no longer a RS after he stepped down and the north west
did not have a RS for quite a while after that so i asked if i could help
to get it going again. Now Mike i have been in touch with and he knows
about the meet and is sorting it out on that thread i posted on there site
about jan 5th had 2 replys and that was it. The Community is also very welcome as well
to come along to the meet as you said we all drive the same cars hope that helps.

Paul

dinky d
12th March 2012, 01:05
Added look forward to seeing you on the day :)

Paul
Can you include me for the meet,like some assistant on replace Viton O rings, and aerial to chinese d/d if poss. Cheers Tom.

James.uk
12th March 2012, 01:18
There were never any nano meets held in the North West that I can remember??? We did have a T4 at one meeting and that resulted in the landlord banning us from the Romper!! :o

Meets were then moved to the hollow tree and have been ever since. But no restrictions have ever been placed on who attends??? :shrug:

There is a Nano proposed in the near future, but that will be the first.. :}

woolleysox
13th March 2012, 11:56
Last Sunday at the midlands nano we had 75 n ZT owners club, community , 260s and .org also mg OWNERS CLUB 34 cars in all. Super weather a catering van for grub and drinks a great day out.Any of you guys are welcome to join us at any of the Midlands nano meets if you fancy the drive down. Hope all goes well for you :bowdown::bowdown:don't forget the pictures :getmecoat:

trebor
13th March 2012, 18:51
nice to see another nano website springing up, well done and sorry I cant be at this one as would like a ride to the meet but hopefully next time around

Gman2
13th March 2012, 20:52
I'll be asking the following derv questions:

Have I got an EGR bypass fitted already
Have I got the PCV upgrade
Anyone attending with the air filter mod?

I know there's lots of pics out there but there's nothing like seeing the real thing!

Oh - and have I got the 115 or 135 :o

1.8T:

How would I go about doing a matrix reverse flush without removing the unit.

There'll be more no doubt before the weeks out :D

James.uk
14th March 2012, 12:52
1/ Undo the circlip on the big hose front right and look inside the EGR, if it's hollow, then yes, if theres a valve in there, then no..

2/ Take engine cover off followed by the rear engine cover and you should be able to tell from the part numbers I think.

3/ No proven benefit from altering the air intake is there?

A road test is prob the surest way we have of finding that out.. Sticky labels on door pillars may be fake or missing..

1.8/// .. Take the feed pipes off under the bonnet and stick a hose down each in turn.. :}

Gman2
14th March 2012, 18:51
Thanks James - all questions answered. No point turning up to the meet then :D

comet
16th March 2012, 17:38
Would love to come, my 12yr old has had a bad time of late,tank fuel pump and filter replaced as a precaution, but I have a prior appointment so I wish you all a good day. I hope the parking area to the left of the Hollow Tree is full of 75's.

andyg2011
16th March 2012, 17:40
and mg eh :getmecoat:

Scouse1958
16th March 2012, 17:46
Would love to come, my 12yr old has had a bad time of late,tank fuel pump and filter replaced as a precaution, but I have a prior appointment so I wish you all a good day. I hope the parking area to the left of the Hollow Tree is full of 75's.

Hi Comet hope you can make it to the next one and look forward to
meeting you next time :)

Paul

Canon
16th March 2012, 21:42
Anyone fancy using my car to demonstrate to others how the handbrake mod is done :D

woolleysox
16th March 2012, 22:10
Anyone fancy using my car to demonstrate to others how the handbrake mod is done :D

Now thats a clever move:D:D Invite Arctic he does them in 25mins.

Canon
16th March 2012, 22:29
Now thats a clever move:D:D Invite Arctic he does them in 25mins.

I'll bet you £5 he cannot do mine in 25 minutes ;)

Arctic would you like to prove me wrong ;)

Arctic
17th March 2012, 09:11
I'll bet you £5 he cannot do mine in 25 minutes ;)

Arctic would you like to prove me wrong ;)

Nice try :D i would lose the bet if i was a gambler as it takes 27mins :D on your own but is possible in 20mins with two of you whom have done it together before, hope the day goes as it should easy to follow instructions. here below Arctic.
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showpost.php?p=832764&postcount=15

andyg2011
18th March 2012, 18:01
Nice try :D i would lose the bet if i was a gambler as it takes 27mins :D on your own but is possible in 20mins with two of you whom have done it together before, hope the day goes as it should easy to follow instructions. here below Arctic.
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showpost.php?p=832764&postcount=15

Arctic

thanks so much for that info matey after-all its priceless what you guys can do to a car,

ill get down to a midlands meet soon and meet you all

Scouse1958
20th March 2012, 08:56
Anyone know how to change a Reversing Switch
as i have no lights coming on or sound when put
in reverse ?

Paul

J1MBO
20th March 2012, 10:13
Anyone know how to change a Reversing Switch
as i have no lights coming on or sound when put
in reverse ?

Paul

Should be able to sort out that for you Paul - done it a couple of times, that's if the diesels similar to the petrols. Sometimes it's possible to get the switch working again without replacement - mind you it's less than a tenner for a new one.

Jim

andyg2011
20th March 2012, 10:17
Wheel off jobby jim and I belive u can get the part for £6 if u look in greeners is how to u will fine the how to.

J1MBO
20th March 2012, 10:20
Wheel off jobby jim and I belive u can get the part for £6 if u look in greeners is how to u will fine the how to.

Correct, done it several times before.

Scouse1958
20th March 2012, 10:39
Should be able to sort out that for you Paul - done it a couple of times, that's if the diesels similar to the petrols. Sometimes it's possible to get the switch working again without replacement - mind you it's less than a tenner for a new one.

Jim

Many Thanks Jim i have the part :)

Look forward to it working again :getmecoat:

Paul

DerekS
20th March 2012, 11:07
Hi .. If I can get there (family birthdays ) would it be possible for a T4 session ? I want my speed locking reset. I feel naked without it. :)

andyg2011
20th March 2012, 12:06
Hello you need to speak to bigruss,

I asked him in jan if he could come to the meet and bring the t4

He is planning on coming over but he has been unwell for a cple of days,

Just pm him and ill ring him tonight if you want ?

DerekS
20th March 2012, 12:29
Hello you need to speak to bigruss,

I asked him in jan if he could come to the meet and bring the t4

He is planning on coming over but he has been unwell for a cple of days,

Just pm him and ill ring him tonight if you want ?

Thanks for helping, but its not that urgent. Leave the T4 till later. Ill still try to get there . Have to wear something to cover my nakedness though. :D

andyg2011
20th March 2012, 13:00
Thanks for helping, but its not that urgent. Leave the T4 till later. Ill still try to get there . Have to wear something to cover my nakedness though. :D

I have just spoken to bigruss as he rung me and he said he is coming and he got sum keys to do and sum power upgrades so u will have a t4 on site.

DerekS
20th March 2012, 13:40
Thanks Andy .:D

ssizefive
20th March 2012, 15:08
Dont forget the clocks go forward this weekend :D

Steve

J1MBO
20th March 2012, 15:23
Dont forget the clocks go forward this weekend :D

Steve

Already noted and mentioned to Paul :thumbup:

J1MBO
20th March 2012, 15:25
I have just spoken to bigruss as he rung me and he said he is coming and he got sum keys to do and sum power upgrades so u will have a t4 on site.

Glad that Bigruss will be with us on the day :thumbup:

ssizefive
20th March 2012, 15:33
Already noted and mentioned to Paul :thumbup:

I only mentioned it because i had forgotton & just been reminded :o

Steve

James.uk
20th March 2012, 15:43
Clocks? Oh dear, so I will prob be two hours late instead of one.. :o

I HATE mornings... :(

neilll
21st March 2012, 00:35
:shrug: James :shrug:,
I dont know if I`m looking forward to meeting you but I can set your clock to the correct time if needed inn`it (is that speelt right)? Sorry but i`ve tried to avoid "talking" to you for a (very) long time(for obvious reasons!!!!!!!).
Hope your oil burner can make the journey
Neilll

andyg2011
21st March 2012, 05:43
Clocks? Oh dear, so I will prob be two hours late instead of one.. :o

I HATE mornings... :(
... james is cool matey I met him over at the yorkie meet last week and what a cool bloke he is init eh james

andyg2011
21st March 2012, 05:44
:shrug: James :shrug:,
I dont know if I`m looking forward to meeting you but I can set your clock to the correct time if needed inn`it (is that speelt right)? Sorry but i`ve tried to avoid "talking" to you for a (very) long time(for obvious reasons!!!!!!!).
Hope your oil burner can make the journey
Neilll

I ment to quote this one silly me

Scouse1958
21st March 2012, 07:02
Hey Guys also if you want your bonnet release cable mod doing
let Neill know on the day as he said he will do some for you
its always handy to have done on your car.

Paul

phil254
21st March 2012, 16:16
I maybe able to attend this meet if work permits :D and i could do with a Key
Man as mine is a wee bit goosed lol please see attached picture

James.uk
21st March 2012, 16:46
Hiya Neilll :) No call for panic, I am very avoidable innit.. lol..

I will stay near Andy for protection anyway.. lol :D

Yep yep, that is deff a pic of a very goosed key.. lol...

vindaloo
21st March 2012, 17:32
Paul, can you move me from a possible to a definite on the attendance list please?

Scouse1958
21st March 2012, 17:58
Paul, can you move me from a possible to a definite on the attendance list please?

Yeap i have done and look forward to meeting you on the day ;)

Paul

andyg2011
21st March 2012, 18:30
I maybe able to attend this meet if work permits :D and i could do with a Key
Man as mine is a wee bit goosed lol please see attached picture

phil

great that you coming to the meet

as for your key please pm bigruss as i have been over to see him today and he needs to know if you want one and let you know times and stuss soooooooooooooooooooooooooo again pm bigruss nowwwwww lol

GNASH
21st March 2012, 18:47
I'm definite now.Should be there about 11:00

J1MBO
21st March 2012, 20:00
It seems to be building up very nicely for a great nano on Sunday,looking forward to it.

andyg2011
21st March 2012, 20:03
am just hoping it don't >>>>> the wet stuff<<<< am not saying it so we should be ok,:getmecoat:

Canon
21st March 2012, 21:40
am just hoping it don't >>>>> the wet stuff<<<< am not saying it so we should be ok,:getmecoat:

Ssshh dont mention anything regarding H2O unless its to clear some ones plenums ;)

andyg2011
21st March 2012, 21:41
Ok boss no worrys

andyg2011
22nd March 2012, 16:34
for all the north west guys

I have been to horners today for my mot am glad to say I passed but needed some work first sooooooooooooooo am happy my wallet is light now,

horners owners are ex rover guys who worked at the rover dealership years ago,

horners are giving me some freebies tomoz ie stickers and poster, key rings, and there still offering 10% off to paid members (just show your card);),

there very nice and wanted to say your welcome down any-time even if you just want a look,

so all the freebles ill bring to the nano meet,;)

ssizefive
22nd March 2012, 18:55
Could you change me from a possible to definate please, was looking a bit touch & go as my son hasn't been too well but he seems to be well on the way to being fixed:)

Steve

andyg2011
22nd March 2012, 19:09
[QUOTE=ssizefive;957495]Could you change me from a possible to definate please, was looking a bit touch & go as my son hasn't been too well but he seems to be well on the way to being fixed:)

Steve[/QUOTE

It will be nice to drive in with u steve:bowdown::bowdown:

DerekS
22nd March 2012, 19:21
Change me the other way round please .From def to possible .
Grandson's birthday (26, just got a .. to him.. new TVR V8. Any ideas for his present ?)

ssizefive
22nd March 2012, 19:21
[QUOTE=ssizefive;957495]Could you change me from a possible to definate please, was looking a bit touch & go as my son hasn't been too well but he seems to be well on the way to being fixed:)

Steve[/QUOTE

It will be nice to drive in with u steve:bowdown::bowdown:

Yes, looking forward to it Andy, will meet you at the services at 9.15

Steve

andyg2011
23rd March 2012, 14:33
well guys the sun is out today over Warrington and Manchester and the forecast sayssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Theres going to be sunshine all weekend I do hope so

its going to be great to catch up with you all on Sunday,

PLEASE DON'T FORGET BIGRUSS IS THERE WITH THE T4 SO anybody what's a power upgrade or you need spare keys ect ect then pm bigruss now :bowdown::bowdown:

Canonite
23rd March 2012, 21:57
I shall be attending armed with tools :)

andyg2011
23rd March 2012, 22:06
See u at the meeting point alan

richardwjackson
23rd March 2012, 22:10
Hope you all have fun, kinda miss the ZT/75 get togethers! :(

dinky d
24th March 2012, 01:14
I shall be attending armed with tools :)
Can I park alongside you :smilie_re:?

andyg2011
24th March 2012, 06:22
Hope you all have fun, kinda miss the ZT/75 get togethers! :(

Hay richard hows things mate phil from horners was talking about u the other day when I took my car in for a mot. Your very welcome to join us sunday it would be nice to meet u mate.

lathbury
24th March 2012, 08:04
Hi Eric, I am down for the meet tomorrow, are we able to bring some items to sell i.e. chrome bullets, spring protectors, Symphony head unit and c.d. changer?. Also I need help with fitting a drivers door seal, will anybody be available to help please? Thanks, John.

J1MBO
24th March 2012, 10:15
Hi Eric, I am down for the meet tomorrow, are we able to bring some items to sell i.e. chrome bullets, spring protectors, Symphony head unit and c.d. changer?. Also I need help with fitting a drivers door seal, will anybody be available to help please? Thanks, John.

In the absence of a reply from Paul I wouldn't think it would be a problem you bringing a few bits to tempt people John.

I'm sure sombody will be available to assist you in fitting the door seal.

Weathers looking great for tomorrow - should be a fantastic get together :D:D:D

lathbury
24th March 2012, 10:38
Hi Jim, Many thanks for the reply, see you tomorrow. John.

J1MBO
24th March 2012, 11:22
Hi Jim, Many thanks for the reply, see you tomorrow. John.

Look forward to it John.

I've just finished loading the car for tomorrow and have on board:-

Small trolley jack and wheel chocks
Breaker bar - extends
2 x Axle stands
A selection of tools
Multimeter
Reset tool
OBDII bluetooth adaptor + my tablet with Torque Pro loaded
Flag pole
MG flag
Rover flag
Camping chair
plus a couple of parts for Paul

just need to load myself and cameras in the morning

andyg2011
24th March 2012, 11:22
In the absence of a reply from Paul I wouldn't think it would be a problem you bringing a few bits to tempt people John.

I'm sure sombody will be available to assist you in fitting the door seal.

Weathers looking great for tomorrow - should be a fantastic get together :D:D:D
Its so going to be hot this wkend BOUT TIME EH GUYS

Touchstone
24th March 2012, 15:14
Looking forward to this, my first meet.
Should be using the TF with top down really in this weather, but will open my sun roof instead, and come in my 75.
Don't want to be the odd one out.

KEN BATTY
24th March 2012, 20:52
Sorry i cannot make it suffering pulled muscle under bottom rib,hoping to go to llandudno monday iffy at the mo
regards#

m22 ken

andyg2011
24th March 2012, 20:59
Thats a shame ken. Rest up mate and good luck for monday hope u make it. See u soon.

andy willi
25th March 2012, 16:33
hi all sorry i had to leave to soon but wot a day perfect and the best weather in ages well done to paul now just a few of my photos

andy:D:D:D:D:D:D

Gman2
25th March 2012, 18:29
Good turn out and the weather couldn't have been better :cool: Thanks Russ for the quick T4 session that humbled me in front of other members when my ZT CDTi turned out to be a 115bhp :o :D Also thanks to the lads for tracing my unknown cable connected to the battery to my virtual mega sub woofer boom box thingy in the rear! Good demo of the double din touch screen unit - want one now :drool4:

andyg2011
25th March 2012, 18:42
WOW what a first meet of the year for the north west soooooooooooooo good to see you all and thanks for the support guys just a cple of pics from today
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
jimbo has taken lots of pics and a vid too so he will sort that out asap,

this is jimbo changing a fuse WOULD YOU BELIVE IT next time jim you will have to check the fuse box first ,

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/177374f6f639d4b525.jpg

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/177374f6f639de80e7.jpg

AND A FEW PICS OF THE LAUNCH CARS :getmecoat:

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/177374f6f64007a032.jpg

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/177374f6f64382f568.jpg

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/177374f6f6401016bb.jpg

AND A FEW OF ALL THE CARS

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/177374f6f63db43dc5.jpg

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/177374f6f63da45656.jpg

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/177374f6f63dac483e.jpg

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/177374f6f6437a7724.jpg

AND I COULD NOT LEAVE YOU OUT ALAN SO HERE YOU GO MATEY,

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/177374f6f6438a3517.jpg

THANKS so much for coming over and massive thanks to BIGRUSS AND HIS T4, ssizefive and ross and also Canonite

PLEASE NOTE Scouse1958 ARE Regional Secretary HAS no internet at the moment,

he will get it working ASAP

"!$%£$&(**%^"£!¬¬THANKS FOR A GREAT DAY "!"%&£$!££¬$£^%^&%^$%

J1MBO
25th March 2012, 18:55
Fantastic day sorry it had to end:mad:

Great turn out lads, thanks to the guys that ventured over the border from Yorkshire, especially Bigruss.

Cheers Andy for the picture of me looking a complete idiot, that'll teach me :eek::D

I'll try and get some photos up later here and on the website. The video will take a little longer.

Looking forward to the next one and no I'll not be doing another masterclass :banghead:

andyg2011
25th March 2012, 18:59
you in the summer house with a beer yet jim:getmecoat:

you did great job filling in till Paul turned up so thanks mate :bowdown::bowdown:

Aletank
25th March 2012, 19:04
Our first meet & what a great day ! :D
Lovely to meet you all and thanks to Neilll (Neil), Touchstone (Ian) & Canon (Tony) for the demonstrations of the Double Din Head Units - Oh she wants one now ! :p: Neil Sharon said she doesn't want one like yours because it's not touch screen :shrug: But she does want a car as quiet as yours though :drool4:
Thanks to BigRuss for the new Key & Xpower Upgrade, It's definitely more responsive :)

andyg2011
25th March 2012, 19:07
nice to meet you Duncan and your better half Sharon,:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

ssizefive
25th March 2012, 19:08
What a brilliant day out!!! Thanks to the North West members for making the Yorkshire guys welcome & also thanks to Andyg2011 for the head unit. There were lots of people taking pictures including Ross ( my son ). See if you can spot the one he took to wind me up :D

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr324/ssizefive/THE%20HOLLOW%20TREE%2025TH%20MARCH%202012/100_3193.jpg

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr324/ssizefive/THE%20HOLLOW%20TREE%2025TH%20MARCH%202012/100_3171.jpg

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr324/ssizefive/THE%20HOLLOW%20TREE%2025TH%20MARCH%202012/100_3172.jpg

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr324/ssizefive/THE%20HOLLOW%20TREE%2025TH%20MARCH%202012/100_3175.jpg

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr324/ssizefive/THE%20HOLLOW%20TREE%2025TH%20MARCH%202012/100_3179.jpg

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr324/ssizefive/THE%20HOLLOW%20TREE%2025TH%20MARCH%202012/100_3180.jpg

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr324/ssizefive/THE%20HOLLOW%20TREE%2025TH%20MARCH%202012/100_3182.jpg

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr324/ssizefive/THE%20HOLLOW%20TREE%2025TH%20MARCH%202012/100_3183.jpg

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr324/ssizefive/THE%20HOLLOW%20TREE%2025TH%20MARCH%202012/100_3184.jpg

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr324/ssizefive/THE%20HOLLOW%20TREE%2025TH%20MARCH%202012/100_3186.jpg

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr324/ssizefive/THE%20HOLLOW%20TREE%2025TH%20MARCH%202012/100_3188.jpg

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr324/ssizefive/THE%20HOLLOW%20TREE%2025TH%20MARCH%202012/100_3190.jpg

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr324/ssizefive/THE%20HOLLOW%20TREE%2025TH%20MARCH%202012/100_3192.jpg

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr324/ssizefive/THE%20HOLLOW%20TREE%2025TH%20MARCH%202012/100_3198.jpg

Did you spot it??:D:D

The launch cars had a bit of a photoshoot towards the end of the day

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr324/ssizefive/THE%20HOLLOW%20TREE%2025TH%20MARCH%202012/100_3216.jpg

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr324/ssizefive/THE%20HOLLOW%20TREE%2025TH%20MARCH%202012/100_3220.jpg

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr324/ssizefive/THE%20HOLLOW%20TREE%2025TH%20MARCH%202012/100_3223.jpg

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr324/ssizefive/THE%20HOLLOW%20TREE%2025TH%20MARCH%202012/100_3227.jpg

Thanks again for today

Steve

vindaloo
25th March 2012, 19:15
Really enjoyed the day and thanks to all for some great photos.:bowdown:

andyg2011
25th March 2012, 19:15
Hay steve

I think ross is dropping hints eh,

that ford ka is that the 2012 model hahahahahhahahaha:bowdown::bowdown:

J1MBO
25th March 2012, 19:19
Some brilliant photo's there Steve, now I wonder if it may well be the Ka :shrug::D

Joke for the day

How many people does it take to change a fuse, seven, six with cameras whilst the other takes a wheel off!

ssizefive
25th March 2012, 19:21
Hay steve

I think ross is dropping hints eh,

that ford ka is that the 2012 model hahahahahhahahaha:bowdown::bowdown:

He thought it was funny :D:D, i did threaten to send him to bed but he just laughed at me :D

Steve

ssizefive
25th March 2012, 19:22
Some brilliant photo's there Steve, now I wonder if it may well be the Ka :shrug::D

Joke for the day

How many people does it take to change a fuse, seven, six with cameras whilst the other takes a wheel off!

:D:D:D

Steve

J1MBO
25th March 2012, 19:23
you in the summer house with a beer yet jim:getmecoat:

In a word yes finally...

you did great job filling in till Paul turned up so thanks mate :bowdown::bowdown:

Ta I try - well the good lady says I am - trying that its :getmecoat:

andyg2011
25th March 2012, 19:24

Joke for the day

that was funny jim,

glad it was sunny tho

He thought it was funny :D:D, i did threaten to send him to bed but he just laughed at me :D

Steve

steve you should threaten ross with ( your not coming to pol if you carry on):getmecoat:

trebor
25th March 2012, 19:32
Glad this all went well for you guys, the weather always helps !

Some great pics of some very nice cars

pab
25th March 2012, 19:44
Work commitments stood in my way of making the trip over the hill.

I'm glad to see the meet was successful and I hope to see you all in the near future. :)

BigRuss
25th March 2012, 19:45
Another great meet :D

Good to see everyone as always, appologies to those who I didn't get chance to talk to not enough time and busy as usual.

Just got home going to put my feet up for a bit. ;)

Many thanks to all for organising today, great location and couldn't ask for better weather.

Russ

kissifer1972
25th March 2012, 19:49
Sorry I couldn't make this one. Looks like it was a good meet with a good turn out.

Tis the Wife's Birthday today, so was never going to be any chance for me to get to this one.

Hope to get to one in the future.

Chris

Tian905
25th March 2012, 20:13
Thanks to everyone for a good day out.

Big thanks to Big Russ for sorting my key and running the diagnostics. We were the last two remaining at the end of the day I think we left at about 7pm.

Cheers

Ian

Canonite
25th March 2012, 20:18
Was a grand day out, thanks for the hospitality chaps. It had started strangely, I began getting palpitations as I drove closer to the border and by the time I got to Birch services i'd hit some inter-manc time zone and lost an hour of my day. :shrug:

Nice to meet a few other members and the usual banter etc. Was gutted my camera battery died towards the end but I did shoot a few off my phone.

First one was the interesting, I call it "Super Mega Epic Fuse Change"
http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6094/7015062935_ef724af81e_z.jpg

And the only shot I got of the launch car shoot at the end :(
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7054/7015152455_f06ee023ca_z.jpg

(ok I did run it through photoshop to repaint that black door) ;)

andyg2011
25th March 2012, 20:37
Glad this all went well for you guys, the weather always helps !

Some great pics of some very nice cars

No worrys rob thanks for the nice comments matey ill be meeting you all soon yeahhhhhhhhhhh
'
Work commitments stood in my way of making the trip over the hill.

I'm glad to see the meet was successful and I hope to see you all in the near future. :)

Pab thats ok work comes first mate you was missed today

Sorry I couldn't make this one. Looks like it was a good meet with a good turn out.

Tis the Wife's Birthday today, so was never going to be any chance for me to get to this one.

Hope to get to one in the future.

Chris

very true chris your wife was always going to win

Was a grand day out, thanks for the hospitality chaps. It had started strangely, I began getting palpitations as I drove closer to the border and by the time I got to Birch services i'd hit some inter-manc time zone and lost an hour of my day. :shrug:

Nice to meet a few other members and the usual banter etc. Was gutted my camera battery died towards the end but I did shoot a few off my phone.

Wow alan thats a better PIC now mate and great pics of the fuse change maybe we can put it in a HOW TOO EH ?

Canon
25th March 2012, 20:42
Very good turn out today and the weather was perfect for us. It was nice to meet a few new members and catchup with old ones. Sorry i didnt stay long but after a very long night i thought id at least call in and say hello

Big thanks to Paul for arranging the meet (the club banner is cool)
and to Bigruss for the X-power upgrade ;)

Looking forward to seeing you all the next one :}

Tony

Touchstone
25th March 2012, 20:59
My thanks to all for making me feel welcome, on my first meet.
I will be coming to more of them now I know at least a few of you.
Duncan, tell Sharon, it's not often I get a young lady to touch anything (if ever) these days, let alone my touch screen.
Should you decide to go for one, and need a hand fitting, give me a call.
Tony, let me know how you get on re your aerial, if you want a hand, as I said just give me a shout.
Also, about how many it takes to change a fuse, I stood and watched, does this count.

ssizefive
25th March 2012, 21:07

That looks much better, if only painting was really as easy as that!!

Steve.

Canon
25th March 2012, 21:12
Tony, let me know how you get on re your aerial

Hi Ian, I havent had a chance yet but i'll get the multi metre on it in the morning to check it has a 12v running through and let you know how i get on ;)

J1MBO
25th March 2012, 22:48
A few of my photo's of the day - first billy no mates
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/58024f6f924e23b98.jpg

The Hollow Tree early doors
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/58024f6f924eb9d90.jpg

The early arrivals
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/58024f6f924f29530.jpg

The main body arrives - arty one first
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/58024f6f92a7a870c.jpg

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/58024f6f92a7f2dfa.jpg

Ooo chrome where's Ronnie
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/58024f6f92a864168.jpg

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/58024f6f9439f0586.jpg

Paul & his good lady arrive
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/58024f6f943a77c05.jpg

And bring our new banner - I didn't notice the typo until I got home
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/58024f6f943aecbdb.jpg

The arrival of this created quite a stir.......
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/58024f6f946a76f02.jpg

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/58024f6f946aeaf94.jpg

If we'd had a prize for the best turned out car I think it would have gone to vindaloo's Seafrost beauty
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/58024f6f946b680a8.jpg

It's as good under the bonnet
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/58024f6f94b04cf45.jpg

With a very neat installation of the coolant low warning led and temperature gauge
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/58024f6f94b0be01f.jpg

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/58024f6f94b12f354.jpg

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/58024f6f94e4d08ae.jpg

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/58024f6f94e5490aa.jpg

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/58024f6f94e5b821e.jpg

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/58024f6f954db4224.jpg

A few of the dealer launch cars
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/58024f6f954e34b24.jpg

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/58024f6f954ea928c.jpg

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/58024f6f958a6eea6.jpg

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/58024f6f958adbd4b.jpg

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/58024f6f958b539d7.jpg

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/58024f6f95b7d83cc.jpg

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/58024f6f95b854a92.jpg

And finally Russ beavering away at very nearly 6:00pm
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/58024f6f95b8be85f.jpg

I'll try to get some photo's unloaded to the NW website tomorrow and then I'll start on a short video.

Sorry if I have not included your car but I did get a bit tied up and mucky and missed a few.

James.uk
25th March 2012, 22:53
Aha, I saw Jimbo removing the wheel but as we were near Liverpool I thought it was quite normal... ;) :D:D

I was a bit late getting there, (erm, two hours late!) And sadly missed the scrap van man offering £50 for the lot! :D Bet that was funny.. :D:D

As usual, some very nice cars there, and loads more people than is normal for a N/W meet. :D Also nice to see BigRuss busy as usual, but the wrong side of the Country for him. :D

Seem I missed Andy Willi. Sorry Andy.. :o

I also missed Frank Incensed coz he wasn't there.. :shrug:

For anyone interested, there is a nice field next to the Pub for picnicking or walking your dog.. :}

All in all, a very enjoyable run out. My thanks to all who attended.. :}

PS. Based on todays turnout. It may be worth moving the Monthly meet from a Wednesday evening to a weekend?? :shrug:

vindaloo
26th March 2012, 06:59
Excellent pics as always J1MBO and thanks for your kind comment about my humble 1.8T.
I must say your car has been transformed by the excellent paint job on bonnet & bumper, it looked stunning.

J1MBO
26th March 2012, 09:22
Excellent pics as always J1MBO and thanks for your kind comment about my humble 1.8T.
I must say your car has been transformed by the excellent paint job on bonnet & bumper, it looked stunning.

Thanks Jim but credit where it's due as regards your 1.8T.

ssizefive
26th March 2012, 11:44
Some nice pictures there Jim. I must agree with you, Vindaloos car is stunning.

Steve

neilll
26th March 2012, 21:30
Hi folks,

Great day on Sunday,the most 75`s & ZT`s I`ve ever seen together. Fascinating watching BigRus weave his magic with his laptop (must get mine hooked up soon). Aletank (Duncan) how was the ride home! Also nice to meet the infamous James uk.Thanks to Paul,Andy and Jim for organising and directing operations,
see you all soon
Neil

Alan.F
26th March 2012, 22:01
Really really sorry guys i forgot all about this and i sat at home all day bored stiff please forgive me i will make the next one

Aletank
26th March 2012, 22:42
Hi folks,

Great day on Sunday,the most 75`s & ZT`s I`ve ever seen together. Fascinating watching BigRus weave his magic with his laptop (must get mine hooked up soon). Aletank (Duncan) how was the ride home! Also nice to meet the infamous James uk.Thanks to Paul,Andy and Jim for organising and directing operations,
see you all soon
Neil
Hi Neil, The Xpower has made a difference :) I'm normally a 60/65 kinda guy on the motorway (Sharons the Speed Demon !) but I was easily cruising at 75 without much effort, I'd describe it as a more "Fruity" drive.
Sharon went out in it this morning and said it's got more power for over-takin. :D

Canon
26th March 2012, 23:17
Hi Neil, The Xpower has made a difference :) I'm normally a 60/65 kinda guy on the motorway (Sharons the Speed Demon !) but I was easily cruising at 75 without much effort, I'd describe it as a more "Fruity" drive.
Sharon went out in it this morning and said it's got more power for over-takin. :D

Or as a geek would say, Rover takin :D:D:getmecoat:

andyg2011
27th March 2012, 07:19
Nice one guys good to hear you can feel the power upgrade.

Canonite
27th March 2012, 07:32

Glad you're enjoying it, now you need a Synergy box ;)

DennisA
28th March 2012, 19:48
Great photos from everyone and of everyone.

Really enjoyed it and look forward to many more meets both normal 1st Weds, Nano and any organised trips this summer.

Must also say once again a big thank you to Paul for all his efforts in organising things and thought the club shirts and fleeces looked good and gave the whole thing a sense of comraderie.

Dennis

firefly
29th March 2012, 12:09
Really excellent day last Sunday; thanks everyone for the photos. Will look forward to meeting with some of you again next Wednesday evening.

Steve

Scouse1958
29th March 2012, 15:40
Hi Guys sorry not been on having a lot of problems with a computer
using a friends to get online at moment.

I want to say a big thanks to everyone who came along and
helped on the day And Jimbo for the great Video and BigRuss for the T4 on the day was a great dayand was glad to see everyone enjoy it hope we can sort more out soon :getmecoat:

Paul

Canon
29th March 2012, 16:45
Hi Guys sorry not been on having a lot of problems with a computer
using a friends to get online at moment.

I want to say a big thanks to everyone who came along and
helped on the day And Jimbo for the great Video and BigRuss for the T4 on the day was a great dayand was glad to see everyone enjoy it hope we can sort more out soon :getmecoat:

Paul

Paul i think a Sunday meet would be more beneficial to us than a Wednesday night meet.
Can you start a poll and see what others think

Tony

andyg2011
29th March 2012, 16:46
Paul i think a Sunday meet would be more beneficial to us than a Wednesday night meet.
Can you start a poll and see what others think

Tony

i agree tony matey

maybe a poll would be good

but we never going to win with meeting times as someone is going to be ie work/family/busyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

J1MBO
29th March 2012, 16:55
Originally meets were at the Romper near Manchester Airport, we used to meet at 1:00pm on a Sunday and the first meets at the Hollow Tree were again at 1:00pm on a Sunday.

I don't really have a problem what day/time the regular get together's are but others might have other thoughts. Recently James UK had also mentioned about moving the meets to a Sunday.

Maybe as suggested it's an idea to poll the local members.

Scouse1958
29th March 2012, 17:57
Ok Guys have put up a poll for the members to vote and see what they think

Paul

J1MBO
9th April 2012, 16:19
It's been posted on another thread but some may not have seen the edit I did to one of Andyg2011's photos.

It's on the theme "how many people does it take to change a fuse"

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/58024f7b746b48bb0.jpg

may give somebody a giggle.....:getmecoat:

ssizefive
9th April 2012, 16:31
It's been posted on another thread but some may not have seen the edit I did to one of Andyg2011's photos.

Well it gave me a good laugh :D:D That's brilliant!

Steve

James.uk
9th April 2012, 16:34
Heh heh, nice one Jimbo.. :D:D:D

andyg2011
9th April 2012, 19:37

take a car to jim

3 hours later he charged me 4 pints and 3 packets of chips to be told,

I JUST CHANGED THE FUSE MATE :getmecoat:

Baltar
19th October 2012, 12:01
please add me to your list...regards Bryan

vindaloo
19th October 2012, 12:45
please add me to your list...regards Bryan

This thread is 6 months old:confused:, but we do have a meeting at the Hollow Tree, Stretton, Warrington this Sunday to which you will be very welcome. Meet around 1:00p.

BTW, I live in Westeigh:D