PDA

View Full Version : harrogate mg show

andy willi
9th January 2012, 19:42
http://www.harrogatemgclub.org.uk/our_show.htm

anyone intrested please let me know

starbug2
11th January 2012, 14:38
will need to check it out , don't want to book the weekend twice and bev may want to do it with the mgf

andy willi
12th January 2012, 18:45
going to meet up in harrogate next thursday to arrange this meet will let you all know more then

andy

Fusilier
12th January 2012, 18:48
Andy

I am definately going to this show, as I need to return the Masters concours cup back to them which I won last year, but this year, I am planning on taking the MG ZT. Some photo's from last year

http://www.flickr.com/photos/61329330@N05/6022444343/in/set-72157627262921241/

Stu

Fusilier
24th July 2012, 19:45
Anybody else going to the show at Patley bridge, I have got my tickets, so if anybody else going hope to see you, I will be in my MGF

Stu

Raynor
25th July 2012, 21:34
Count me in in this one. The last one u went to was down south earlier in in the year when I was in the zr

Fusilier
25th July 2012, 22:13
John

Have you got your tickets, or are you getting them on the day.

I will be going in my MGF, as I have entered the concours event. You need to apply in advance to enter, but otherwise show open to all MG owners

Pop across, and have a chat, if you decide to go

Stu

Raynor
31st July 2012, 09:29
Has anything been decided on this yet ? Are we meeting up at any services then going in a convoy or just as and when?

Come on Andy. Could do with some more details. :}

Fusilier
1st August 2012, 17:13
Are any members from this forum going to the MG harrogate Show ?

It would be nice to see some familiar faces ?

Stu

ssizefive
1st August 2012, 17:56
Are any members from this forum going to the MG harrogate Show ?

It would be nice to see some familiar faces ?

Stu

Cant make this one Stu - it clashes with the BL show in Peterborough.

Steve

Raynor
2nd August 2012, 08:22
I will be if the buyer of the Zr comes through on sat and collects the car as promised.

If not then i wont be able to make it.

Fusilier
6th August 2012, 19:46
Well got up early yesterday morning and travelled to the show, weather was a bit overcast, but it turned out to ber very hot, until around 1430 hrs, when it rained, but not to heavy, was nice to see a group of MG ZT's at the show, all of them were 260's, recognised one of the cars, it was xower in his very nice ZT 260.

I entered the MGF in what I though was the concours class, but in fact I was in the masters class concours, was well happy, when I got second prize, and received a nice trophy. Car was inspected by Mr Richard Monk, chairman of the MGOC, who congratulated me on the standard.

Stu

BIG LEK
6th August 2012, 20:02
Well got up early yesterday morning and travelled to the show, weather was a bit overcast, but it turned out to ber very hot, until around 1430 hrs, when it rained, but not to heavy, was nice to see a group of MG ZT's at the show, all of them were 260's, recognised one of the cars, it was xower in his very nice ZT 260.

I entered the MGF in what I though was the concours class, but in fact I was in the masters class concours, was well happy, when I got second prize, and received a nice trophy. Car was inspected by Mr Richard Monk, chairman of the MGOC, who congratulated me on the standard.

StuWell done stu, you deserve it, that car is really nice;)

Raynor
6th August 2012, 20:37
I was there 2 and the turn out was great. Lolled at all the cars but I must say the new MG6 just doesn't have the MG style or feel at all.

Loved the 260's though

X5POWER
6th August 2012, 20:54
It was a very good show yet again. It was very good to get the 260 out again and see all the very very well turned out cars at the show. Yes very well done Stu :bowdown:

Canonite
6th August 2012, 21:17
Nice one. I passed a fair few MG motors that day on my travels. Highlight being a very nice Woodcote Green RV8 that roared past me at about 90mph on the M1/M62 junction.
Sweet sweet sweet

X5POWER
6th August 2012, 21:40
Nice one. I passed a fair few MG motors that day on my travels. Highlight being a very nice Woodcote Green RV8 that roared past me at about 90mph on the M1/M62 junction.
Sweet sweet sweet

Nice its very rare you see a RV8, never mind one overtaking you at 90mph nice roar as well.

Fusilier
6th August 2012, 22:02
Steve

Must admit that your 260 looked absolutely gorgeous as well, I had a quick look at all the 260's, and in my opinion your's stood out, it looked immaculate, also like your wheels as well.

Stu

X5POWER
6th August 2012, 22:09
Steve

Must admit that your 260 looked absolutely gorgeous as well, I had a quick look at all the 260's, and in my opinion your's stood out, it looked immaculate, also like your wheels as well.

Stu

I reckon all the car owners at all shows deserve :bowdown: all the time and effort goes in to every show car is commendable.
Thanks for the comments Stu