PDA

View Full Version : Welcome To The South Central Regional Forum

Reebs
20th January 2012, 17:29
Welcome to the Regional Events forum for the newly formed 'South Central' area encompassing, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire & Hertfordshire. Your host for this region is the newly appointed Regional Secretary Petetourer.

Please feel free to contact him for information or suggestions on gatherings and get togethers within this area.

This new regional events forum is a subdivision of the former Midlands section, and now has its own identity for the purposes of seeing what events are being organised in the four county areas.

We would like to wish Pete all the best in his new role as a Purple, and thank him very much for accepting the position. :bowdown:

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn105/reebspics/RSMap2012four.jpg

Petetourer
20th January 2012, 19:21
Cheers Reebs

Heathrowsteve
3rd March 2013, 00:44
Pete........ any more meets due in the coming months for central? Not been able to get to one since MK last year when Phil T4 sorted my spare key. Be nice to see some of you guys again....:)

Petetourer
4th March 2013, 15:34
Hi Mate...

Keep an eye out... Next one will probably be May time, as we have Pride Of Longbridge in April ;) Around 100 of us due at that and a Convoy that meets up at Beaconsfield Services if you fancy it mate :shrug:

Will get details up of the next MK meet soon, however due to my first child being due in May I doubt I will be there tbh... :o

Pete