PDA

View Full Version : ZT-T Styling

Tricky160
24th November 2006, 17:41
I think my car looks great, I was wondering if anybody has added any styling kits to make them look sportier!

I often think that a rear spoiler (similar to the old mondeo estate) mifgt look good, but have never seen anything like this.

I would slso be interested in your thought with regards to wheels, mine are the spoked, but need refurb, and I am uncertain of whether to do this or buy aftermarket - have people had success with aftermarket, as every picture seems to be with standard?

What are your thoughts Guys and gals:)

JP53
24th November 2006, 20:44
I think my car looks great, I was wondering if anybody has added any styling kits to make them look sportier!

I often think that a rear spoiler (similar to the old mondeo estate) mifgt look good, but have never seen anything like this.

I would slso be interested in your thought with regards to wheels, mine are the spoked, but need refurb, and I am uncertain of whether to do this or buy aftermarket - have people had success with aftermarket, as every picture seems to be with standard?

What are your thoughts Guys and gals:)

I like the look of the side skirt kit :drool4: I think that the MGR wheels look best and they are still avalible. :) John.

Simon
24th November 2006, 22:38
I was looking at the MG styling kits too. I do think the side-skirts look good but although a rear bumper addition is available, there is nothing for the front. (so far as I know). This to me may look a little odd having a nose that sits higher off the ground than the other sides of the car.

As for wheels, its MG all the way for me. My 18" Straights look the part and complete the car in a way aftermarket wheels could not ever hope to achieve.

Tricky160
25th November 2006, 05:49
I was looking at the MG styling kits too. I do think the side-skirts look good but although a rear bumper addition is available, there is nothing for the front. (so far as I know). This to me may look a little odd having a nose that sits higher off the ground than the other sides of the car.

As for wheels, its MG all the way for me. My 18" Straights look the part and complete the car in a way aftermarket wheels could not ever hope to achieve.

There is a front spoiler that some ebay seller in poland sells for about 150, which looks quite good

Kandyman
25th November 2006, 06:38
The poland kit looks very nice, i'm sure i read on .org that someone had used him and found them very good but i don't think it was for 75 parts.

Womble
25th November 2006, 07:12
Afaik, nobody have ever produced a rear roof spoiler for the ZT-T. The main issue is the opening window, which would be fouled by any spoiler above it.

willshot
20th December 2006, 08:14
I bought a front spoiler for my ZT190 off Ebay from Poland and had it fitted, see below:-

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/WILLSHOT/mgzt023.jpg

I've just bought the MGR side skirts from Xpart and they will be fitted in the new year.

Aga
20th December 2006, 08:30
How much did it affect your insurance?

willshot
20th December 2006, 10:42
It was an extra £21 up to renewal date.