PDA

View Full Version : Stud Pattern

Skud Kid
7th October 2007, 11:34
Is the MG ZT stud pattern the same as the subaru. Looking at some new 19" wheels and have the money to get them but it states that they fit the MG and the Subaru, SUrely the offset will be different due to the size of the calipers ?

stocktake
7th October 2007, 11:53
From what i can remember the subaru has exactly the same stud pattern (5 stud 100mm) and offset as the subaru (38mm or 48mm cannot remember which). I also think the core measurement is the same. wheels shoud be direct swap.

GreyGhost
7th October 2007, 12:21
They are indeed a straight swap. Last year at Beaulieu meet a Subaru owner joined us just to borrow a ZT wheel to double check fitment.

Tootall
7th October 2007, 13:05
All the prototype 260's ran scoobie gold wheels, made them easy to spot while out on roadtests :p:

Jon
8th October 2007, 10:52
They are indeed a straight swap. Last year at Beaulieu meet a Subaru owner joined us just to borrow a ZT wheel to double check fitment.

I can vouch for that; he borrowed my spare and it fitted perfectly. He then bought a set of 11 spokes for his Legacy. :lol:

Paranoid Carlos
8th October 2007, 11:00
Plus some Chavvy Prezza owners swop wheels as often as I change my Pants so there are some bargains on E-bay.

Just not gold anything but gold:shrug:

Paranoid Carlos
8th October 2007, 11:03
Lad at work has just bought one identical to this, and the wheels are sexy close up.

Still reminds me of a Taxi though, and any car that makes my eyes hurt when given a bootfull can't be healthy.

http://www.exoticcarsite.com/pictures/Cars/subaru/wrx_sti_wr1/subaru_wrx_sti_wr1-2.jpg

Keith
8th October 2007, 12:34
Worth bearing that compatibility in mind when the current glut of bargain basement wheels flooding Ebay finally dry up, but until then we are spoilt for choice at the moment.

Skud Kid
8th October 2007, 13:50
From what i have looked into, the standard impreza 18" raclines wheels are a far better compound that the stuff on e bay. I am actually buying my aftermarket wheels from e bay, but the listing stated for subaru and mg

Could be wrong and i often am :)