PDA

View Full Version : The Yorkshire Spanner and Family Meet

andy willi
22nd January 2012, 19:47
hi all this is going to be good i have arranged a weekend meet at the aeroventure in doncaster

the dates are FRIDAY 13 JULY 1012 TO SUNDAY 15 JULY 2012

this is a weekend to do all the little jobs on your cars and have a fun weekend

camping and caravans most welcome and there will be electric hook up,s for them. we will be given keys to the wash block at all times,

i hope to set up a barby on the saturday night.

there is room for 20 caravans and 20 tents and all the cars

i will need a little bit of help with this one and wont turn anyone down who can help

more info to follow

http://www.aeroventure.org.uk/
http://www.premierinn.com/en/hotel/D...aster-lakeside (http://www.premierinn.com/en/hotel/DONLAK/doncaster-lakeside)

i am also going to try to get a tour of the vulcan bommer at finningley and will need names for this if you are intrested

i also want to arrange a bowling night on the friday if there is any intrest and a meal after in the cheswold pub all in walking distance

for those not camping there is a travel lodge 300 yards away

for the wives there is lakeside shopping and asda within walking distence
and for the kids the dome lesure center

pleas let me know and lets have a good one

need 60 plus cars please

Car and caravan £ 7.50 per night
Car and tent £ 5.00 per night
Electric hook up £ 2.00 per night

Shower and toilets open 24 hours with key (deposit requred )

Day entry fee £ 5.00 per car

This includes entry to the museum

There is a main entry gate on site and we will get a key for this

The site is manned 24 hours so if wee need anything they will do there best to accomadate us

No more on Vulcan visit yet still on with it

I do need numbers for the camping and caravans 6 weeks before the event

andy

stocktake
1 andy willi
2 pab
3 Canonite
4 andyg2011
5 Xtra100
6 actros
7 beejay
8 ssizefive
9 Raynor
10 Unclefista
11 YIM YAM
12 bigruss
13 bigbird
14 sikelsh
15 MrMoffat

EVENT DISCLAIMER

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

pab
22nd January 2012, 19:53
Superb Andy,you can count me in on this one..:}

Canonite
22nd January 2012, 20:24
MG Rover WAGS.... :D I like it!
Sounds like a good weekend Andy, i'm in.

andyg2011
22nd January 2012, 20:26
Andy

as talked about today super glad you have already sorted this please put me down but ill be staying at the premier inn Doncaster (Lakeside) about 500yds from the aeroventure so I can enjoy your BBQ the link is as follows:bowdown:

http://www.premierinn.com/en/hotel/DONLAK/doncaster-lakeside

ALSO IN THE AREA

The Dome Leisure/Conferencing 500YDS
The Lakeside Village Shopping 500YDS
Doncaster Racecourse 1000YDS
Doncaster Train Station 1.5 miles

hope it helps

A

Canonite
22nd January 2012, 21:31
...but ill be staying at the premier inn Doncaster (Lakeside)http://www.premierinn.com/en/hotel/DONLAK/doncaster-lakeside

Snob :D
Joking apart, I will too. Beds are much more snug. (actually its because I snore...loudly...)

suzublu
22nd January 2012, 21:44
Andy,should be called the Spammer Meet;):D

Xtra100
22nd January 2012, 22:07
Stick me on the list.

actros
23rd January 2012, 10:10
hi all this is going to be good i have arranged a weekend meet at the aeroventure in doncaster

this is a weekend to do all the little jobs on your cars and have a fun weekend

camping and caravans most welcome and there will be electric hook up,s for them. we will be given keys to the wash block at all times,

i hope to set up a barby on the saturday night.

there is room for 20 caravans and 20 tents and all the cars

i will need a little bit of help with this one and wont turn anyone down who can help

more info to follow

http://www.aeroventure.org.uk/

i am also going to try to get a tour of the vulcan bommer at finningley and will need names for this if you are intrested

i also want to arrange a bowling night on the friday if there is any intrest and a meal after in the cheswold pub all in walking distance

for those not camping there is a travel lodge 300 yards away

for the wives there is lakeside shopping and asda within walking distence
and for the kids the dome lesure center

pleas let me know and lets have a good one

need 60 plus cars please

andyHi Andy you can out me down for this and i shall be bringing the caravan and if you want help just give me the nod,

andyg2011
23rd January 2012, 16:18
Snob :D
Joking apart, I will too. Beds are much more snug. (actually its because I snore...loudly...)

ill get a room away from you then al :getmecoat:

beejay
23rd January 2012, 18:29
Great meet on Sunday and a good banter with new faces.

Put me down for July please. I will be staying at Travelodge Frid/Sat

ssizefive
23rd January 2012, 18:38
Hi Andy, can you add me to the list please - i will be camping or a least i will if a few others are :D
Could you also put a request in for it not to be quite as windy as yesterday!!

Steve

actros
23rd January 2012, 19:01
Hi Steve i shall be there with the caravan so you wont be on your own,

andyg2011
23rd January 2012, 19:15
Hi Steve i shall be there with the caravan so you wont be on your own,

am going to have a look for camping stuff and maybe join you as it would be a good crack on the site so maybe stay there :shrug:

A

Raynor
23rd January 2012, 19:56
Hey all. Count me in. Think ill be bringing the tent evan though I'm a local. Cant say no to a good camping opportunity.

James_Death
24th January 2012, 21:00

These are Rover's and MG's.... Not Delorean's..... Time Travel.....:D

Wish the Vulcan could do like they did with there fund raising dinner but instead of tables under the wings and fuselage have the Clubs Motors....:D

Cant see them allowing us all on the airfield security is tight as it is....

actros
25th January 2012, 18:52
Hey all. Count me in. Think ill be bringing the tent evan though I'm a local. Cant say no to a good camping opportunity.Andy are you going to start a list mate .:shrug::shrug::bowdown::bowdown:

Bikerogg
1st February 2012, 23:45
Can you put me down for this please Andy :)

actros
20th February 2012, 10:55
here you are lads some yorkie banners Which do you think.

ssizefive
20th February 2012, 19:08
here you are lads some yorkie banners Which do you think.

1 or 3 would be my choice.

Steve

YIM YAM
20th February 2012, 19:43
No 5 is looking very nice,:drool4:here you are lads some yorkie banners Which do you think.

donnylad
23rd February 2012, 20:11
where is the actual camping? somewhere nice or? :shrug:

actros
24th February 2012, 10:10
where is the actual camping? somewhere nice or? :shrug:The camping is inside the venue on the grass area you will also get the elec hookup.

whitegold
20th March 2012, 13:15
Hi Andy.
Can only make Saturday I'm afraid but if thats OK I'll have some! Also Vulcan trip if poss:bowdown:

Cheers, Ted.

stocktake
8th April 2012, 19:04
Oooo my type of meet, I've just been out today and bought a tent so I can come to this.
Cannot wait
Family and spammer meet right up my street :)

So who is organising this then,
How much?
When do we pay?
Who do we pay?
What is provided?
What facilities are open?

pab
8th April 2012, 19:12
Glad you can make it Dave,look forward to a glass of Cider with you on a warm Summers evening.

I'm sure our friendly neighbourhood Regional Secretary will furnish us with some details shortly. :)

Hodgy
10th April 2012, 20:28
Glad you can make it Dave,look forward to a glass of Cider with you on a warm Summers evening.:)

How romantic :pepsi:

andy willi
15th April 2012, 20:56
HI ALL THE YORKSHIRE SPANNER AND FAMILY MEET IS GOING TO BE HELD ON THE WEEKEND OF 13 JULY 2012 TO THE 15 JULY 2012

THIS EVENT WILL BE HELD AT THE AEROVENTURE MUSEUM IN DONCASTER

LINK http://www.aeroventure.org.uk/

ALL ALL ARE WELCOME

CAMPING AND CARAVANS ARE WELCOME AND ELECTRIC HOOK UP,S ARE PROVIDED THERE ARE WASHING AND CHANGING FACILITYS ON SITE 24 HOURS

THERE IS LOADS TO DO, THERE IS A PUB CLOSE BY AND CHILDREN ARE WELCOME THERE IS A BOWLING ALLY AND VUE CINEMA ALL WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE

PREMIER INN 100 METERS AWAY

THIS IS THE PERFECT PLACE FOR A WEEKEND MEET

WE WANT TO ARRANGE A NIGHT OUT ON THE FRIDAY AND A BIG BARBY ON THE SATURDAY NIGHT

PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH THIS MEET AS I THINK IT WILL BE A BIG ONE AND WILL BE WELL WORTH IT

SEE THE YORKSHIRE MEETS MORE MORE INFO

PLEASE PUT YOUR NAME DOWN ON THE YOURKSHIRE MEET POST AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE STAYING IN THE HOTEL OR ARE CAMPING

ALL ARE WELCOME NO MATTER WHAT CAR YOU TURN UP IN

THIS IS A MEET FOR ALL

ANDY

THERE IS ROOM FOR 50 CARAVANS AND CAMPERS AND 200 CARS

PRICES FOR THE WEEKEND WILL BE ARRANGED SOON BUT I NEED TO GET SOME IDER OF THE AMMOUNT OF INTREST TO NEGOSIATE THE PRICE

andyg2011
15th April 2012, 21:00
Andy. Good to see u today my tow bar getting fixd tomoz so can u put me down please with the caravan. Thanks mate also can u get back to me ASAP with that job in warrington pleaseee thanks

Raynor
15th April 2012, 21:09
Count me in 2. I'll be roughing it in a tent

actros
20th April 2012, 19:41
HI ALL THE YORKSHIRE SPANNER AND FAMILY MEET IS GOING TO BE HELD ON THE WEEKEND OF 13 JULY 2012 TO THE 15 JULY 2012

THIS EVENT WILL BE HELD AT THE AEROVENTURE MUSEUM IN DONCASTER

LINK http://www.aeroventure.org.uk/

ALL ALL ARE WELCOME

CAMPING AND CARAVANS ARE WELCOME AND ELECTRIC HOOK UP,S ARE PROVIDED THERE ARE WASHING AND CHANGING FACILITYS ON SITE 24 HOURS

THERE IS LOADS TO DO, THERE IS A PUB CLOSE BY AND CHILDREN ARE WELCOME THERE IS A BOWLING ALLY AND VUE CINEMA ALL WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE

PREMIER INN 100 METERS AWAY

THIS IS THE PERFECT PLACE FOR A WEEKEND MEET

WE WANT TO ARRANGE A NIGHT OUT ON THE FRIDAY AND A BIG BARBY ON THE SATURDAY NIGHT

PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH THIS MEET AS I THINK IT WILL BE A BIG ONE AND WILL BE WELL WORTH IT

SEE THE YORKSHIRE MEETS MORE MORE INFO

PLEASE PUT YOUR NAME DOWN ON THE YOURKSHIRE MEET POST AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE STAYING IN THE HOTEL OR ARE CAMPING

ALL ARE WELCOME NO MATTER WHAT CAR YOU TURN UP IN

THIS IS A MEET FOR ALL

ANDY

THERE IS ROOM FOR 50 CARAVANS AND CAMPERS AND 200 CARS

PRICES FOR THE WEEKEND WILL BE ARRANGED SOON BUT I NEED TO GET SOME IDER OF THE AMMOUNT OF INTREST TO NEGOSIATE THE PRICECome on you will have to start pushing this meet mate i know its a while to go but all things have got to get sorted.

pab
20th April 2012, 19:53
The original thread can be found :smilie_re: here. (http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=103191)

stocktake
20th April 2012, 20:09
I would love to go to this but it is the week before the main nano meet of the year in Wolverhampton. We have to make sure it's pushed on now. Otherwise I just won't bother, So, put my name down please for camping in my tent :) but we need to know:-

How much is the cost
Have we any info on the vulcan tour?
Where are the spaces for the tents/caravans. I did not see space for all this in the area we parked last time.
Can we have one list, one thread with constant updates.
Do we need to bring stuff for the barbie or is that included in the entrance fee

If we don't push on now I have a real fear this won't happen :( I am sure Brian will help out if asked ( sorry Brian) but time is short, believe me.

Timbo.P6
21st April 2012, 23:57
we might come to the barbie, but come home to our comfy bed afterwards

pab
24th April 2012, 15:59
I would love to go to this but it is the week before the main nano meet of the year in Wolverhampton. We have to make sure it's pushed on now. Otherwise I just won't bother, So, put my name down please for camping in my tent :) but we need to know:-

How much is the cost
Have we any info on the vulcan tour?
Where are the spaces for the tents/caravans. I did not see space for all this in the area we parked last time.
Can we have one list, one thread with constant updates.
Do we need to bring stuff for the barbie or is that included in the entrance fee

If we don't push on now I have a real fear this won't happen :( I am sure Brian will help out if asked ( sorry Brian) but time is short, believe me.

Threads merged..Perhaps with one thread,it will avoid confusion.

Hopefully Andy will update us with your concerns.Any members who have an interest in this meet,show your interest on this thread,and your name will be added to the list.

andy willi
24th April 2012, 19:56
hi all i am on this will let you all now on daves questions in a week as i have a meeting at the aeoventure soon

camping to be sorted
barby will be sorted

vulcan i need numbers of who will be intrested

prices will soon sorted

andy

stocktake
30th April 2012, 20:41
Right come on then, we have a good venue, and a good couple of mechanics who are pledged to this, we need to start a list of bits and bobs that need doing and let Andy get on with the rest ;). Who knows we may even get Pab to bring an acoustic guitar for a campfire sing along.

Off we go....

1. Graham, rear door change
2. Actros, mirrorcater upgrade (Dependent on parts)

pab
30th April 2012, 21:02
It has become a rare sight to see me in overalls and armed with a toolbox,but like Dave says we will be available on the day to help and advise on repairs.If you want to take the job on yourself under our guidance this is encouraged. :)

A few more names on the list and a bit of interest will spring our friendly neighbourhood RS into action.It's a great venue..

andy willi
1st May 2012, 20:06
i am on it have just been busy repairing members cars will be going to the aroeventure over the weekend to finalise the plans and sort the prices out and will be letting you all know next week

andy

pab
1st May 2012, 20:13
i am on it have just been busy repairing members cars will be going to the aroeventure over the weekend to finalise the plans and sort the prices out and will be letting you all know next week

andyGood stuff Andy,we look forward to the updates. :)

stocktake
1st May 2012, 20:25
Good stuff Andy,we look forward to the updates. :)

Best be checking yer overalls still fit ;)

stocktake
8th May 2012, 21:52
Bumpety Bump, Come on Andy, waiting eagerly for an update :D :D

andyg2011
9th May 2012, 04:55
Id like to know tooo. Bringing the caravan over for the wkend

andy willi
9th May 2012, 11:55
just a quick up date the prices are

car and caravan £ 7.50 per night
car and tent £ 5.00 per night
electric hook up £ 2.00 per night

shower and toilets open 24 hours with key (deposit requred )

day entry fee £ 5.00 per car

this includes entry to the museum

there is a main entry gate on site and we will get a key for this

the site is manned 24 hours so if wee need anything they will do there best to accomadate us

no more on vulcan visit yet still on with it

i doo need numbere for the camping and caravans 6 weeks befour the event

any more questions just ask

andy

actros
9th May 2012, 16:43
just a quick up date the prices are

car and caravan £ 7.50 per night
car and tent £ 5.00 per night
electric hook up £ 2.00 per night

shower and toilets open 24 hours with key (deposit requred )

day entry fee £ 5.00 per car

this includes entry to the museum

there is a main entry gate on site and we will get a key for this

the site is manned 24 hours so if wee need anything they will do there best to accomadate us

no more on vulcan visit yet still on with it

i doo need numbere for the camping and caravans 6 weeks befour the event

any more questions just ask

andyWell done Andy will be bring the caravan friday and sat night,

pab
9th May 2012, 17:30
I have amended the opening post with the updates provided,any further revisions will be added.

andyg2011
9th May 2012, 18:18
hello Andy

super great you sorted this matey

put me down with the caravan for Friday and sataday please,

do you sort the BBQ out are we allowed ???????:bowdown::bowdown:

andy willi
9th May 2012, 19:43
Next in line sort the barby and now working for a food supplyer i can get all we wanT at cost price so will let you know

andyg2011
9th May 2012, 19:47
Next in line sort the barby and now working for a food supplyer i can get all we wanT at cost price so will let you know

Well done andy mate

pab
9th May 2012, 19:52
Next in line sort the barby and now working for a food supplyer i can get all we wanT at cost price so will let you knowExcellent..Two racks of ribs,some quality Lincolnshire sausages and ten cans of Theakstons.Well that will do for starters. :getmecoat:

andyg2011
9th May 2012, 19:53
Excellent..Two racks of ribs,some quality Lincolnshire sausages and ten cans of Theakstons.Well that will do for starters. :getmecoat:
Sounds good pab

andy willi
9th May 2012, 20:02
Only ten cans wot you doing after 8 pm

andy

andy willi
9th May 2012, 20:04
Ok so who wants a barby on friday night or do we go to the pub and who wants a barby both nights

andy

andyg2011
9th May 2012, 20:07
Only ten cans wot you doing after 8 pm

andy

Sending u out to buy more ha ha ha ha. Andy are you sorting a a nite out ie bowling or pub and meal say on the friday nite the barby sat nite or is it a you can do what u want nites ? ?

andyg2011
9th May 2012, 20:07
Ok so who wants a barby on friday night or do we go to the pub and who wants a barby both nights

andy
Wow great minds think alike eh

Canonite
10th May 2012, 16:47
Excellent..Two racks of ribs,some quality Lincolnshire sausages and ten cans of Theakstons.Well that will do for starters. :getmecoat:

Lightweight :D

I think a barby would be better suited to saturday night to be honest, thinking that friday night people have been working and may not be arriving until late or checking into hotels etc ready for the weekend, so pub maybe better option for friday.

I reckon saturday night for the barby, once everyone has had a good day tinkering and being sociable it would be a better atmosphere gathered round a barby with a few crates to go at ;)

andy willi
10th May 2012, 18:59
i agree so barby on saturday and pub meal on friday

andy

stocktake
10th May 2012, 19:46
Top idea, Sat it is for the barbie :)

C'mon boys and girls names down please

James.uk
10th May 2012, 23:01
I will try to pop over for a few hours, be nice to see you lot again. :}

Unclefista
11th May 2012, 00:36
Can you put my name down for this too please, probably not both nights but camping at least Saturday night :)

YIM YAM
11th May 2012, 18:39
Can ya put us down for visiting Saturday,cheers

andy willi
11th May 2012, 18:55
a bit of bad news for the vulcan visit. they have raised enough funds for it to fly this year and it will be at farnbourgh air show the weekend of our meet so we wont be able to visit

sorry andy

YIM YAM
11th May 2012, 19:01
Gutted, :(a bit of bad news for the vulcan visit. they have raised enough funds for it to fly this year and it will be at farnbourgh air show the weekend of our meet so we wont be able to visit

sorry andy

andyg2011
14th May 2012, 18:49
BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

C,mon boys and girls PUT YOUR NAMES DOWN :bowdown::bowdown:

Friday night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, a pub meal

sat night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Andy's super BARBY

SUNDAY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, maybe work on the cars hahahahahhaa:getmecoat:

andy willi
14th May 2012, 19:32
Come on put your names down get all the little jobs done and have a good weekend into the bargain we can accomadate all loads of space and lots to do this is one of the best meeting places i have seen i have supported many meets please support mine

many thanks

andy

stocktake
14th May 2012, 19:35
got any pictures to tease Andy?

Raynor
23rd May 2012, 12:32
can count me in for camping both nights. Will be in roughing it in a tent on the weekend.

:}

andy willi
27th May 2012, 17:32
come on more names down please you dont want to miss this one

bigbird
3rd June 2012, 15:01
Please can i come early Saturday.. i would like to camp on the Saturday night many thanks :D

stocktake
3rd June 2012, 15:11
Please can i come early Saturday.. i would like to camp on the Saturday night many thanks :D

More the merrier Graham :D :D

andy willi
3rd June 2012, 16:13
dave bring the vis tester you need to test my sons new one

andy

andy willi
3rd June 2012, 16:15
list updated now

come on get your names down pleanty of room for all

pab
3rd June 2012, 16:35
Andy,hopefully after the Harewood House meet this should start to gather a bit of momentum.It' a fantastic location and has the prospect of being a great meet.

stocktake
3rd June 2012, 17:44
Andy,hopefully after the Harewood House meet this should start to gather a bit of momentum.It' a fantastic location and has the prospect of being a great meet.

You got a tent yet? :D

pab
3rd June 2012, 17:54
You got a tent yet? :DYep.I've got a tent and a small Calor gas stove for my morning tea and coffee.A small folding frying pan for a bacon sandwich too. ;)

andyg2011
3rd June 2012, 18:42
Yep.I've got a tent and a small Calor gas stove for my morning tea and coffee.A small folding frying pan for a bacon sandwich too. ;)

better make that 2 bacon sandwiches then pab:getmecoat:

andy willi
3rd June 2012, 18:47
going to do a flyer for harwood house

andy

andyg2011
3rd June 2012, 19:00
going to do a flyer for harwood house

andy

very nice indeed that will get members going

well done andy

stocktake
3rd June 2012, 19:28
very nice indeed that will get members going

well done andy

Your going to do flyer at harewood :eek: I didn't even know he was attending :D

andyg2011
3rd June 2012, 19:30

i knew that was coming hahahahhahahah

mr stocktake you have a great mind:getmecoat::D

J1MBO
3rd June 2012, 19:48

My monies on George.....:getmecoat:

andy willi
18th June 2012, 18:03
bump get your names down

bigbird
19th June 2012, 20:12
I can now make the friday as well looking forward ..to it where is the campsite exatly:shrug:

actros
20th June 2012, 10:59
I can now make the friday as well looking forward ..to it where is the campsite exatly:shrug:The camping ground is inside the venue on the grass part will also there will be some caravans there.:D:D

sikelsh
20th June 2012, 11:08
I am hoping to make it, as mentioned Andy I cant commit at the moment, but happy to go down as a possibility.

bigbird
20th June 2012, 18:19
The camping ground is inside the venue on the grass part will also there will be some caravans there.:D:D

Ok Thanks:D

actros
20th June 2012, 19:08
Ok Thanks:DI shall be there on the Friday afternoon about 2ish if anybody else is coming on the Friday.

trebor
20th June 2012, 22:19
I am away on hoilday otherwise would have liked to have made the trip, but hope all goes ok

andy willi
21st June 2012, 19:17
thanks will miss you but hope to be down to your next nano

andy

stocktake
21st June 2012, 19:26
I shall be there on the Friday afternoon about 2ish if anybody else is coming on the Friday.

Oh how the other half live, friday afternoon:bowdown::party:

windrush
21st June 2012, 19:44
Oh how the other half live, friday afternoon:bowdown::party:

A man of leisure:D:D:D

stocktake
21st June 2012, 19:48
A man of leisure:D:D:D

Man of Wrinkles :D

ssizefive
22nd June 2012, 11:58
I was go to be camping at this meet but due to the, how do i put this without the swearfilter kicking in, POOR weather we have been getting recently i have just purchased a small caravan.
I was wondering as i dont need any work doing on my car ( well not at the moment anyway ) if Brian may be able to give me some reversing lessons with a van on the back :D

Steve

actros
22nd June 2012, 20:10
I was go to be camping at this meet but due to the, how do i put this without the swearfilter kicking in, POOR weather we have been getting recently i have just purchased a small caravan.
I was wondering as i dont need any work doing on my car ( well not at the moment anyway ) if Brian may be able to give me some reversing lessons with a van on the back :D

SteveHi Steve no probs mate i will do that for you.

andyg2011
22nd June 2012, 20:12

Steve

we can all have a laff too

:getmecoat:

only joking good buddy :D

ssizefive
22nd June 2012, 20:26
Hi Steve no probs mate i will do that for you.

Excellent!! Thanks Brian.

Steve.

ssizefive
22nd June 2012, 20:29
we can all have a laff too

:getmecoat:

only joking good buddy :D

Just need a couple of volunteers now to park their cars up so i can practice reversing into a space :D Can i put your name down?????

Steve

andyg2011
22nd June 2012, 20:32
Just need a couple of volunteers now to park their cars up so i can practice reversing into a space :D Can i put your name down?????

Steve

anything for you my good friend :getmecoat:

actros
22nd June 2012, 20:36
anything for you my good friend :getmecoat:Is anybody going on the Friday afternoon i will be there about 2ish.

stocktake
22nd June 2012, 20:39
Is anybody going on the Friday afternoon i will be there about 2ish.

Should have your van reversed in position by about 9pm then :) :D

actros
22nd June 2012, 20:43
Should have your van reversed in position by about 9pm then :) :DOn your bike you old codger and who is a rinkly old geeeet

bigbird
22nd June 2012, 20:45
Is anybody going on the Friday afternoon i will be there about 2ish.

I should be there by about then :D

Canonite
22nd June 2012, 20:50
I'm feeling left out, I'm gonna have to buy a caravette now.
Doubt my farty little tent is gonna cut the mustard with this fine summer we're having. On the plus side I could always slum it in the Travel Lodge. *shudder*

andyg2011
22nd June 2012, 20:52
Doubt my farty little tent is gonna cut the mustard with this fine summer we're having. On the plus side I could always slum it in the Travel Lodge. *shudder*

am sure there's room my caravan Alan if it gets that bad,:getmecoat:

stocktake
22nd June 2012, 20:54
It will be dry enough for us lot under canvas :) Or we will be drunk enough not to care :D :D

stocktake
22nd June 2012, 20:55
and who is a rinkly old geeeet

got no mirrors in yer van???

andyg2011
22nd June 2012, 20:56
It will be dry enough for us lot under canvas :) Or we will be drunk enough not to care :D :D

Mr Stocktake

I LIKE THAT MATE

we will be drunk enough not to care

HELL YEAH I SAY :bowdown::bowdown::D

James.uk
22nd June 2012, 20:57
Pitch yer tent under a big caravan Dave, just to be sure to be sure innit.. lol.. :D:D

andyg2011
22nd June 2012, 20:58
Pitch yer tent under a big caravan Dave, just to be sure to be sure innit.. lol.. :D:D

am sure dave will be sure but are you sure james coz am sure :getmecoat:

actros
22nd June 2012, 21:03
Doubt my farty little tent is gonna cut the mustard with this fine summer we're having. On the plus side I could always slum it in the Travel Lodge. *shudder*you could always pitch under one of the aircraft.:shrug::shrug:

mark d3
22nd June 2012, 21:51

works at the nanos:D:D:D

ssizefive
22nd June 2012, 21:55
I might take my tent with me anyway just in case the caravan leaks:D It is only a very cheap one so if it does allow the wet stuff to enter i can put the van inside the tent :D:D

Steve

Unclefista
24th June 2012, 01:13
I've been driving around in a 100% functioning 75 for the last few weeks and I was getting worried I'd have to turn up at the meet and not have anything to fix (unless anyone's up for a clutch replacement ;) ).

"Luckily" my drivers door lock has stopped working on the fob tonight, I'm gonna try my best to ignore it until the meet so I'll at least have a door card to remove on the day.

There's a faint click from the door when I use the fob so I'm assuming it's a mechanical problem. If I get time I'll obtain a spare lcok mechanism beforehand.

I'm looking forward to this, due to the type of person I am the purely social meetings don't appeal to me that much, but a hands-on meet with a social element does.

What kind of spannering is expected over the weekend ?

Tony :)

Canonite
25th June 2012, 09:53
I dont drink so i'll not be getting spannered ;)
I have my MOT on the T reg due on the 28th July so have a few jobs to do.
Main one is discs and pads all round, and I have the original exhaust which needs replacing.
Other jobs I need are fan resistor and a front door changing.

Unclefista
25th June 2012, 11:36
Busy :)

Unless you've already painted the unswept area of the discs, I'll bring my collection of aerosols with me.

Tart them up before they rust ;)

I don't really have many minor jobs to do on mine so I'll be around to lend a hand.

stocktake
25th June 2012, 16:32
Other jobs I need are fan resistor .

That will be me then ;), is this on the 75?

pab
25th June 2012, 16:38
That will be me then ;), is this on the 75?If it is,it would be fitted with the earlier three speed unit without a resistor. ;)

stocktake
25th June 2012, 16:41
If it is,it would be fitted with the earlier three speed unit without a resistor. ;)

I'm sure we have had this conversation where the fan has been changed on the t reg and it appears the resistor has failed, maybe he has your fan fitted Pab :D :D :D

pab
25th June 2012, 16:46
I'm sure we have had this conversation where the fan has been changed on the t reg and it appears the resistor has failed, maybe he has your fan fitted Pab :D :D :DA very strange one,considering it's a 2005 car,I'm sure we will get to the bottom of the issue though. :)

Canonite
25th June 2012, 17:10
That will be me then ;), is this on the 75?
Well volunteered Dave, I kinda know how to do it but could do with a hand. Its on the 75 yes.

If it is,it would be fitted with the earlier three speed unit without a resistor. ;)
My 75 has a 2sp fan mate, changed at 60,000 mile service along with a new thermostat. Someone put a lot of money into this car before I got it. :cool:

stocktake
25th June 2012, 17:18
A very strange one,considering it's a 2005 car,I'm sure we will get to the bottom of the issue though. :)

Cannot wait to rip yer front end off :D

:insertevillaughsmileyhere:

Canonite
25th June 2012, 17:54

Oo eck! Glad ive already done my parking sensors then. ;)

andyg2011
25th June 2012, 18:03

Dave Dave Dave :D

Did no one tell you it was a family meet ;) and not the mr stocktakes sataday night feel up:getmecoat:

Canonite
25th June 2012, 18:13
Ahem. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGYNuoCigGY&feature=related

ssizefive
25th June 2012, 18:38
I spoke too soon about mine not needing anything doing :( Not only has it cost me a fortune to have it mot'd today i have noticed a strong smell of fuel the last couple of days - the usual pipes that break have already been replaced & are ok so i am wondering if it is the fuel rails that are weeping. Would i be correct in thinking it is item 4 off this list that i need to get http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/Item--i-GRID001950 & at the risk of sounding stupid i presume i will need 6 of them.

Steve.

highonthehill
26th June 2012, 12:33
I will be turning up on the Saturday but not staying over....I've got 'child care duties' in the evening. I've got some minor jobs to do but as I'm so hopeless I could do with some help.....look forward to seeing everyone again..

Canonite
26th June 2012, 18:11
I will be turning up on the Saturday but not staying over....I've got 'child care duties' in the evening. I've got some minor jobs to do but as I'm so hopeless I could do with some help.....look forward to seeing everyone again..

What jobs?

highonthehill
27th June 2012, 07:01
What jobs?

1. bonnet release cable divider block modification
2. back seat was lifted for handbrake mod and I can't secure it back (please don't laugh)
3. advice on restoring side window panel that was damaged a few days ago when someone smashed my side window - looks like it could be tapped with a hammer and touched up with some black paint or hammerite type stuff

Canonite
27th June 2012, 07:47
1. bonnet release cable divider block modification
2. back seat was lifted for handbrake mod and I can't secure it back (please don't laugh)
3. advice on restoring side window panel that was damaged a few days ago when someone smashed my side window - looks like it could be tapped with a hammer and touched up with some black paint or hammerite type stuff

1) The block mod involves unclipping the block and flipping the block over and swapping the two cables over. (unless it's the oil filled mod)

2) Push it towards the boot and downwards, the metal bar at the rear of the seat hooks in. Once thats hooked, the front should just press (thump) into the locator

3) Always cheap trims like this on ebay if it's damaged

highonthehill
27th June 2012, 13:07
Thanks - I'll have a go!

andy willi
28th June 2012, 19:38
hi all now we are two weeks away from this i need to know a few things and want sugestions

what do you want on the barby on saturday night and no stupid comments i need to know what you all like i will provide the food can some of you bring a barby to cook on as the one i had lined up has been stolen

the food will be orderd for delivery on saturday morning so i need to put the order in by wendsday night also if you want bacon etc for brecky let me know

any other sugestions will be welcome

dave can buy the wine

brian can provide the nurophen for sunday

andy

bigbird
28th June 2012, 19:57
Sorry i dont have a barby..

what do you want on the barby on saturday night..Cheese burger..:drool4:

if you want bacon etc for brecky let me know.. yes please..:bowdown:

actros
28th June 2012, 20:53
Hi Andy i will have a small BBQ wih me mate if some other members can bring one we should be ok mate.:bowdown::bowdown:

ssizefive
29th June 2012, 12:27
I should be able to bring a barbeque with me - if i can get the legs off so it will go in the caravan.

Andy, I am still on a diet but Ross will eat anything, burgers, sausage etc.

Thanks
Steve.

stocktake
29th June 2012, 14:23
Don't forget a few veggie burgers etc for the vegimites :)

Andy, dont forget to get fresh, anything not used will go in your freezer ;)

breadcakes marge sauces etc

Plastic cups, glasses, paper plates binliners for the clean up

I will bring some wine ;)

pab
29th June 2012, 14:32
As previously stated,Theakstons Ale and Pork Sausages,Lincolnshire variety and that's me happy. :D

Unclefista
29th June 2012, 22:05
Is anyone attending who has a spare front and rear o/s door lock assemblies ?
For cash obviously :)

lexey5900
2nd July 2012, 16:26
i will try and attend this hopefully i have a front bumper along with the chrome grill on offer the bumper is in (mum) silver fitted with indicators and aftermarket fog lights fitted if anyone is in need of these let me know before the meet

is it the same as last time andy where we pay on arrival

cheers john

andy willi
2nd July 2012, 18:52
just a quick up date the food is sorted you only need the beer and wine

i will be taking payment you will be given a recipt that will allow you entry into the museum

also i have been praying for the sun to come out and looking at the longrange forcast it will be sunny

:cool2::cool2::cool2:

andy

ssizefive
2nd July 2012, 19:04
also i have been praying for the sun to come out and looking at the longrange forcast it will be sunny

andy

Excellent, we are certainly due some :D

Steve

MrMoffat
2nd July 2012, 19:33
Sounds like an excellent weekend, Mrs. Moffat and I will be :driving: over on the Sunday to say hallo & have a :chat:

actros
6th July 2012, 10:11
just a quick up date the food is sorted you only need the beer and wine

i will be taking payment you will be given a recipt that will allow you entry into the museum

andyCome on lads lets make this a good one Andy has done a lot to get this going so lets support this meet. get your names down YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.:bowdown::bowdown::drool4::drool4:

andy willi
6th July 2012, 18:26
please get your names down for this i promise it wont rain

ininin my tent anyway

andy

stocktake
6th July 2012, 19:30
Well despite having met Actross face to face earlier this week:frightened::puke:
I will still be there :)

actros
6th July 2012, 19:47
Well despite having met Actross face to face earlier this week:frightened::puke:
I will still be there :)You wait boy i will get you:flame::flame::box::box

ssizefive
8th July 2012, 13:41
I am going to have to bring my small camping BBQ with me as i can't get my ordinary one in the caravan. I have also put a couple of the disposable ones in as well, i know they can be a bit useless but they are better than nothing

Steve.

Canonite
8th July 2012, 22:31
Also worth mentioning that flooded spare wheel wells make handy beer chillers...just add ice! Well, and beer too obviously.

andyg2011
8th July 2012, 22:45
So sorry guys am away next wkend as wifey booked a hotel and everything as a surprize even got my mum to have the kids
Hope u all have a great time cant wait to see the pics

ssizefive
9th July 2012, 05:48
Also worth mentioning that flooded spare wheel wells make handy beer chillers...just add ice! Well, and beer too obviously.

:D:D:D

Steve.

ssizefive
9th July 2012, 05:48
So sorry guys am away next wkend as wifey booked a hotel and everything as a surprize even got my mum to have the kids
Hope u all have a great time cant wait to see the pics

That a shame Andy, Hope you have a good weekend away.

Steve

stocktake
9th July 2012, 05:50
Give us somebody to talk about :D :D

andy willi
9th July 2012, 20:20
anyone got a gazebo to keep the sun of i think it will be needed

got my tent and all the food now just need the weekend

andy

actros
9th July 2012, 20:30
anyone got a gazebo to keep the sun of i think it will be needed

got my tent and all the food now just need the weekend

andyHi Andy i think Dave (stocktake ) has got one mate.

ssizefive
10th July 2012, 07:32
I am hoping to finish work early on Friday & aim to set off when Ross gets home from school about 3.30. Have got my 'L' plates on the caravan ready for my reversing lessons off Brian :D ( this is assuming i manage the going forwards part first :D:D )

Steve.

sikelsh
10th July 2012, 08:17
Steve :D

I dont suppose a bonnet would fit in the caravan would it? :)

Simon

actros
10th July 2012, 19:23
I am hoping to finish work early on Friday & aim to set off when Ross gets home from school about 3.30. Have got my 'L' plates on the caravan ready for my reversing lessons off Brian :D ( this is assuming i manage the going forwards part first :D:D )

Steve.getting ready for you mate i should be there all set up by the time you arrive.

andy willi
10th July 2012, 20:59
got to watch this going to put my bpoty training pants on

YIM YAM
11th July 2012, 11:21
Sorry guys gun'a have to take a dive on this one, double booked,!!! :(:(,

ssizefive
11th July 2012, 14:13
Steve :D

I dont suppose a bonnet would fit in the caravan would it? :)

Simon

Hi Simon, sorry i don't think it will.

Steve.

ssizefive
11th July 2012, 14:14
got to watch this going to put my bpoty training pants on

It is better than paying for entertainment :D:D

Steve.

bigbird
11th July 2012, 18:34
Im sorry i can,t come now bereavment..

Canonite
12th July 2012, 08:59
Is the attendance list in #1 up to date? Doesn't seem a lot as many have bowed out now

andyg2011
12th July 2012, 09:26
There was never many in the first place alan mate

ssizefive
12th July 2012, 11:03
Perhaps people are pulling out because they are concerned about my reversing lessons off Brian :D:D

I am sure we will still have a good weekend.

Steve.

Raynor
12th July 2012, 15:10
Hum,

If Brian is giving reversing lessons then maybe i should stay away.

He loves my reversing :}

Canonite
12th July 2012, 17:36
There was never many in the first place alan mate

True. I have a date with Dave and a resistor ;)

Perhaps people are pulling out because they are concerned about my reversing lessons off Brian :D:D
I am sure we will still have a good weekend.
Steve.

Pulling out is often a matter of safety ;) Heh Heh :o

andyg2011
12th July 2012, 17:46
True. I have a date with Dave and a resistor ;)

Pulling out is often a matter of safety ;) Heh Heh :o

unless you spill it :getmecoat:

pab
12th July 2012, 18:06
A couple of jobs on mine this weekend,bumper off and fitting a HID kit with slimline ballasts and will be hiding the additional wiring behind the bumper.I will also be fitting a OEM high tone horn to complement the inadequate low tone.

Canonite
12th July 2012, 18:37
Andy, you're filthy mate ;)

Interesting Pab, I could do with bringing both cars really.
Jules fan resistor, new discs, pads and handbrake shoes on the 75
ZT needs an inlet manifold, seats and carpet up to de-saturate the floor pan. As my plenums are dry and i have no sunroof i'm a bit baffled. I was wondering if its possible that the evaporator pipe off the aircon condenser has a leak in it?

andy willi
12th July 2012, 20:12
well tommorow we start

set up camp

and go to the pub

will be there later on in afternoon

thanks in advance for attending and i hope we all have a good weekend

andy

stocktake
12th July 2012, 20:15
Can you bring a mask for actros :D :D :D
Don't want to scare anyone of the new members off :D

pab
12th July 2012, 20:21
Can you bring a mask for actros :D :D :D
Don't want to scare anyone of the new members off :DI thought he was already wearing one..Should have said don't take it off in case he scares the new members off.;)

suzublu
12th July 2012, 20:24
Would that be his Gollum mask :shrug::getmecoat::D:D:D:D:D:D

actros
12th July 2012, 20:26
I thought he was already wearing one..Should have said don't take it off in case he scares the new members off.;)You wait while you get the bumper off mate it wont go back on.:frightened::frightened::poke::box::laughing2:: laughing2::laughing2::laughing2::laughing2::laughi ng2:

Hodgy
12th July 2012, 21:43
I'm hoping to attend one of the days, over the weekend. Weather permitting

Timbo.P6
13th July 2012, 00:04
has there been plans of where to have the meal on Friday, theres a few restaurants in the area, but not all of them are nice,we normally go to woodfield farm, the carvery finishes at 8pm, but the desserts there are amazing,
and whats the plans for Saturday, is it work on cars till bbq
do you still have to pay the £5 if youre not going into the museum,as we went to it a month ago.

windrush
13th July 2012, 05:27
Have a good weekend guys and I hope the weather stays for you

andy willi
13th July 2012, 08:20
we will be going to the cheswold as its a walk away so no driving and you do have to pay to get in

the barby will be setup when we feel we have done enough and will go on as long as we have food and drink

andy

sikelsh
13th July 2012, 09:05
Can finally commit if thats ok? me and son will be camping on Saturday night, will have plenty of beer :D

Simon

Steve916
13th July 2012, 13:23
Just jiggled a few things around this weekend and I can now pop up for a couple of hours in the morning:}
Got me some wheels to pick up from Pab too:D
See you guys tomorrow

Timbo.P6
13th July 2012, 13:48
bring your wellies girls and boys , its been raining here for hours, and its going to rain for another few hours

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2651123

pab
13th July 2012, 20:08
Just jiggled a few things around this weekend and I can now pop up for a couple of hours in the morning:}
Got me some wheels to pick up from Pab too:D
See you guys tomorrowThe wheels are now loaded into the car and ready for delivery,I'm sure you will be pleased with them Steve..Oh and it will be a pleasure to meet you.:)

Steve916
13th July 2012, 20:20
The wheels are now loaded into the car and ready for delivery,I'm sure you will be pleased with them Steve..Oh and it will be a pleasure to meet you.:)

Thanks mate. I'm sure I will be pleased with them too:}
It will be good to meet you and the other guys. Just hope I find the place ok. Got a postcode to use off the website;)

ssizefive
13th July 2012, 22:25
Brian has just asked me to post that we are all sat here in his awning & it is glorious sunshine outside :D:D ( even though it is 11.25pm !! )

Steve

Timbo.P6
13th July 2012, 23:19
you little fibber, its raining cats and dogs

Unclefista
13th July 2012, 23:50
If I remember, I'll bring the sunshine with me tomorrow.
I'll be there early afternoon, so hang on 'til then ;)

Steve916
14th July 2012, 05:49
I hope the weather does clear up some. I'll be starting my 2 hour journey in a little while and it's absolutely hammering down here:(

pab
14th July 2012, 05:59
I hope the weather does clear up some. I'll be starting my 2 hour journey in a little while and it's absolutely hammering down here:(
The sky is blue twenty five miles north of Doncaster,perhaps the campers will be able to advise on the weather conditions..See you all shortly.

Canonite
14th July 2012, 06:14
What times the bacon getting put on? :D

Steve916
14th July 2012, 17:23
Great to meet up with you guys today:} Sorry it was only for a few hours.
Thanks Pab for a lovely set of wheels;) They look great on my car:D
Thanks to Steve for helping fit them too:bowdown:

pab
14th July 2012, 19:36
A bit of a chat before the bumper was removed on my car..

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu22/pab17964/ecffa5bb.jpg

Additional High Tone horn fitted,before the removal of the headlights to fit the 6000K Burners.

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu22/pab17964/cbc0a80d.jpg

windrush
14th July 2012, 19:39
I see that Dave is laid back again:D:D:D

Steve916
14th July 2012, 19:40
I bet it sounds better now:}
Got any pics of the lights?

pab
14th July 2012, 19:45
I see that Dave is laid back again:D:D:DEven more laid backe here..

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu22/pab17964/626bddeb.jpg

I bet it sounds better now:}
Got any pics of the lights?Steve,the camara doesn't detect the light quality and the colour..Just take my word for it,they are the business.

Steve916
14th July 2012, 19:51
Steve,the camara doesn't detect the light quality and the colour..Just take my word for it,they are the business.

Brilliant. I'll have to look into that one;)

pab
14th July 2012, 20:53
Actros supervising the barbecue..Not bad at all with his Burgers and Onions.

The picture was taken during a shower which seemed to be looming during the afternoon sunshine.The forecast is good for Sunday though.

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu22/pab17964/3d473c95.jpg

YIM YAM
15th July 2012, 06:49
Gutted I've had to miss his one, hope the weather turns for the rest of the weekend,!!!

windrush
15th July 2012, 07:19
This looks like a successful meet more pictures please

stocktake
15th July 2012, 07:42
The drunkards are all still in bed, but we have the bacon on and not toooooo much of a hangover :)

Right who's next :)

pab
15th July 2012, 08:15
This looks like a successful meet more pictures pleaseHere you go,one for you..

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu22/pab17964/5b3bd47b.jpg

Turbo75
15th July 2012, 08:56
Gonna try and get down later today. That's if I can escape shopping duty with The mrs

sikelsh
15th July 2012, 09:11
By eck my head hurts this morning after a cracking night

Unclefista
15th July 2012, 11:36
More pictures ?
This was ten minutes ago :)

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8010/7573867924_7f620185c2_b.jpg

pab
15th July 2012, 17:12
Very hands on again today,Andy with the front end off a car with Cooling Fan Failure..

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu22/pab17964/f08be5e4.jpg

lexey5900
15th July 2012, 17:28
sorry i could not stay but was nice to meet up with you all again
(nice cars nice people)

welldone

andy willi
15th July 2012, 18:37
well a brilliant weekend had by all

many thanks for the turn out, we managed a few jobs and still have some to do but all the big jobs are done

i dont know who to thank first so i wont it was a plesure to meet every one and wot a saturday night the barby went down well loads of food and way to many bottles of wine but we ate it all and drank it all i have the hangover to prove it

many thanks to the donation for the aeroventure we raised £58

i will be sorting another meet here later on in the year and you are all welcome to attend and it wont rain

andy

thanks for making this one of the best meets i have been to

stocktake
15th July 2012, 18:41
More pictures ?
This was ten minutes ago :)

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8010/7573867924_7f620185c2_b.jpg

now thats a proper flag and flagpole :D :D :D

ssizefive
15th July 2012, 18:43
What a fantastic weekend :D:D when is the next one???? Friday night was great but Saturday was totally brilliant, i haven't laughed like that for years - Ross has picked up some ace one liners to use at school tomorrow so no doubt he will be in detention before the end of the day. Thanks to Andy for arranging the meet - we dont need to ask if you enjoyed yourself do we!!

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr324/ssizefive/Yorkshire%20spanner%20meet%2013th14th15th%20July%2 02012/100_3799.jpg

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr324/ssizefive/Yorkshire%20spanner%20meet%2013th14th15th%20July%2 02012/100_3806.jpg

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr324/ssizefive/Yorkshire%20spanner%20meet%2013th14th15th%20July%2 02012/100_3800.jpg

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr324/ssizefive/Yorkshire%20spanner%20meet%2013th14th15th%20July%2 02012/100_3801.jpg

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr324/ssizefive/Yorkshire%20spanner%20meet%2013th14th15th%20July%2 02012/100_3803.jpg

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr324/ssizefive/Yorkshire%20spanner%20meet%2013th14th15th%20July%2 02012/100_3810.jpg

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr324/ssizefive/Yorkshire%20spanner%20meet%2013th14th15th%20July%2 02012/100_3809.jpg

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr324/ssizefive/Yorkshire%20spanner%20meet%2013th14th15th%20July%2 02012/100_3811.jpg

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr324/ssizefive/Yorkshire%20spanner%20meet%2013th14th15th%20July%2 02012/100_3814.jpg

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr324/ssizefive/Yorkshire%20spanner%20meet%2013th14th15th%20July%2 02012/100_3816.jpg

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr324/ssizefive/Yorkshire%20spanner%20meet%2013th14th15th%20July%2 02012/100_3817.jpg

Make up your own comments on the next one

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr324/ssizefive/Yorkshire%20spanner%20meet%2013th14th15th%20July%2 02012/100_3818.jpg

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr324/ssizefive/Yorkshire%20spanner%20meet%2013th14th15th%20July%2 02012/100_3820.jpg

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr324/ssizefive/Yorkshire%20spanner%20meet%2013th14th15th%20July%2 02012/100_3821.jpg

& dinner time today

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr324/ssizefive/Yorkshire%20spanner%20meet%2013th14th15th%20July%2 02012/100_3822.jpg

Almost forgot, thanks Dave for repairing my balance vis motor.

Steve.

stocktake
15th July 2012, 18:47
By eck my head hurts this morning after a cracking night

Twas all that **** beer yer stole :D

sikelsh
15th July 2012, 19:08
Twas all that **** beer yer stole :D

LOL I was fine with the wine and then cider! But the **** beer tipped me over the edge :D still suffering.

Saturday night was excellent right up till the point when the tent started to spin!

Myself and my lad had a fantastic time, really enjoyed it, many thanks to Andy for sorting it out and we are looking forward to the next one

And I have no idea how anyone could work on cars today :bowdown: :bowdown: heros the lot of ye, apologies for wimping home early.

andy willi
15th July 2012, 19:24
lol sat here just having a glass of wine

andy

pab
15th July 2012, 19:42
A bit of key hole surgery.This is changing the Thermostat on a KV6 with the Inlet Manifold in situ.The removal of the Throttle body and some very long extension bars and a neat trick with a bit of silicone..

The job saves hours of work and possible air leaks into the inlet when disturbed.

Well done Andy,keep up the good work.

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu22/pab17964/0e1e4a35.jpg

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu22/pab17964/f3f1673f.jpg

suzublu
15th July 2012, 19:45
Sorry i missed it now,but wimped out when i saw the weather forecast,& it was hoying down on saturday here:getmecoat:Maybe next time :shrug::D

beejay
15th July 2012, 20:25
Thanks guys not forgetting the ladies for a bxxxxy good weekend, early Saturday night was brilliant even in the pxxxxxg rain, thanks Andy for your first one, look for many more.
Got myself a good set of seven spokes courtesy of Steve916 getting his wheels from pab and me buying Steve's and then Timbo buying my Contours. to Steve916 and Steve (ssizefive) for fitting them. To Dave and Russ for perseverence fitting my auto dimming mirror.
Next time I'll book into to Premier Inn and have a few drinks and not have to drive.

Again thanks to you all

trebor
15th July 2012, 21:14
Looks like a good time was had by all, hope to make the next one

MrMoffat
16th July 2012, 07:32
What an excellent Sunday Mrs. Moffat and I had :D (and not one spot of rain!), nice to meet up with everyone and for the friendship shown by all. My thanks to Big Russ :bowdown: for recoding my motor, Oh! by the way Russ, found a small black screwdriver in the foot-well, I will forward it on.

Wish we could have spent the week-end, but maybe next time if circumstances allow! ;)

Look forward to meet up with you all again.

Val & Mike.

whitegold
16th July 2012, 14:19
Thanks to Andy, Actros, Stocktake and everyone concerned for putting on a great weekend - sound effort. Wish I could have stayed to sample some of that wine, it appears to have worked wonders - but drink and driving - No Go!

Again, Fantastic Effort - Many Thanks.

Ted. :D:D

Xtra100
16th July 2012, 22:04
I completely forgot. :( Gutted as I needed help with my plenums on the zed.

Tatts
16th July 2012, 22:20
Looks like you had a great time!

I kept looking out of the office window all night, looking for the plumes of smoke & sheets of flame from Dave's BBQ antics. None to be seen though :(

ssizefive
17th July 2012, 10:19
Looks like you had a great time!

I kept looking out of the office window all night, looking for the plumes of smoke & sheets of flame from Dave's BBQ antics. None to be seen though :(

Dave didnt get near the BBQ - that was down to Actros, Sikelsh & his son & i seem to remember Andywilli starting off there but moved away due to alcohol consumption :D:D

Steve.

Canonite
19th July 2012, 08:06
Was a good day on saturday and rather humorous towards the evening when the ale began to take effect.
Thanks to Dave for the soldering skills fitting my fan resistor, and for taking the pee out of the amount of zip ties I used to secure it to the broken cowling :D

That donation is pretty impressive for a small bunch of folks, i'm sure the museum will put it to good use. Looking forward to the next one.

actros
25th July 2012, 20:00
Here are photo of Andy the moring after

actros
25th July 2012, 20:09
Heres another one.