PDA

View Full Version : AeroVenture (Doncaster) slide-show

nicpy
24th January 2012, 12:26
Here is another slide show I just completed and posted onto YouTube, not dissimilar to the Elvington one I did back in November, with the content much the same with ZT`s, 75`s and aeroplanes being the feature. Apologies for `borrowing` a Spitfire from Elvington (first slide after the intro),....... (I`ve put it back!) but I wanted to bring in that amazing sound of a V12 Rolls Royce Merlin engine. "Some say" it can hardly compete with a CDTi on tickover, but there you go!. (Tongue firmly in cheek!)
A very good event again this time organised by Andy, the immaculate cars, the helpfulness and friendly nature of the AeroVenture staff all went to make a very good day. If you can get a turnout on a windy cold day like that, then just wait till the sun shines!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38Tep_G2rM8

pab
24th January 2012, 12:32
I was lucky enough to have a sneak preview of this earlier..Superb pictures to a great soundtrack..Many thanks.

andyg2011
24th January 2012, 12:44
wow

That was sooooooooooooo good

and love the launch cars all together they and all the pics are super

WELL DONE AGAIN very high class pics

Thank you :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

bugsley999
24th January 2012, 13:39
Excellent video. I was disappointed we were unable to get down to the meet. Hopefully can come to the next one.

ssizefive
24th January 2012, 13:43
That was excellent :D

Steve.

J1MBO
24th January 2012, 14:01
Fantastic as always Nic, really sorry I couldn't make it.

markvh
24th January 2012, 14:49
that was cool, loved the shots of the V8!

sikelsh
24th January 2012, 16:03
Excellent Vid, enjoyed that very much well done :)

Simon

vindaloo
24th January 2012, 16:39
Very, very good enjoyed that. Got right to the end & thought pity he missed my car..............and then there she is the very last picture:D

pab
24th January 2012, 16:47
Very, very good enjoyed that. Got right to the end & thought pity he missed my car..............and then there she is the very last picture:DMine was missed unfortunately,I suppose he couldn't get them all in.

vindaloo
24th January 2012, 16:51
Mine was missed unfortunately,I suppose he couldn't get them all in.

Cars up for sale, not included:D:getmecoat:

nicpy
24th January 2012, 17:04
Mine was missed unfortunately,I suppose he couldn't get them all in.

It`s an element of compromise really, much more than 7-8 minutes and it might tend to get too much of a sameness. Without doubt all the cars there were of a very very high standard are are obviously their owners pride and joy, so apologies if I missed your car. I do try to photograph from a different prospective, even used my ladder to climb up a tree to get a different angle! Nuts or what?:mad:

Brabus
24th January 2012, 17:08
Just watched the video.FANTASTIC:drool4:.Love the dealer cars.Very nice brg ZT.

jads 51
24th January 2012, 17:10
just got my first 75 loved the video hope to meet a few off the members who go to these meets soon:}

pab
24th January 2012, 17:29
just got my first 75 loved the video hope to meet a few off the members who go to these meets soon:}If you checkout the Midlands events and meets section,they are very active and local meets are regularly held in your region.

andy willi
24th January 2012, 18:11
i had a sneek prevue and have just wached again brilliant thanks

andy

pab
24th January 2012, 18:14
i had a sneek prevue and have just wached again brilliant thanks

andyGreat shot of your early Trophy blue ZT. ;)

RPWC
24th January 2012, 18:26
Fantastic,well done that man,very impressive:bowdown::bowdown:,and well done Andy ,for organising the meeting. Must try to get to one of the yorkie ones this year.

beejay
24th January 2012, 18:44
Just watched it, first class video, wish I could do things like that. thanks to all for a good day, well worth the drive albeit without my other half.

Canonite
24th January 2012, 19:11
Quality. Red Zed makes two appearances. *pleased* :D

andyg2011
24th January 2012, 19:18
Just watched it, first class video, wish I could do things like that. thanks to all for a good day, well worth the drive albeit without my other half.

Am sure your other half is watching over you barry;)

it was lovely to have met you,

and you have a super nice car,

A

pab
25th January 2012, 08:10
Thread moved to the Regional Events Forum;Yorkshire.

A redirection has been left in it's original location.

willshot
25th January 2012, 14:16
I loved this video of the event. Some of the transitions are amazing and very effective. Wonderful !!!!:D:D:D

James_Death
25th January 2012, 18:03
Outstanding production as ever, thank you sir...:bowdown:

suzublu
25th January 2012, 18:35
After watching the vid,& listening to the soundtrack,found as much as i could about Hans Zimmer,the composer of the track,& i must say....what a brilliant composer he is:bowdown:some of his music is astounding.:bowdown:Never heard of him previously,but now he's on my Ipod.:bowdown:Thanks.

dattrike
27th January 2012, 13:12
Here is another slide show I just completed and posted onto YouTube, not dissimilar to the Elvington one I did back in November, with the content much the same with ZT`s, 75`s and aeroplanes being the feature. Apologies for `borrowing` a Spitfire from Elvington (first slide after the intro),....... (I`ve put it back!) but I wanted to bring in that amazing sound of a V12 Rolls Royce Merlin engine. "Some say" it can hardly compete with a CDTi on tickover, but there you go!. (Tongue firmly in cheek!)
A very good event again this time organised by Andy, the immaculate cars, the helpfulness and friendly nature of the AeroVenture staff all went to make a very good day. If you can get a turnout on a windy cold day like that, then just wait till the sun shines!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38Tep_G2rM8

Excellent Nick, very professional, enjoyed it very much now my broadband speed sorted out. Nice to have met you and thanks for the time spent chatting with wifey and myself over a cup of coffee in the cafe.

Best wishes to you all,

Dave & Chris T.

bigd
27th January 2012, 13:54
:oscar:That was just perfect a credit to you:D

AldoR
1st February 2012, 19:41
Enjoyed that well done to all that made it ;)

nicpy
27th February 2012, 07:22
If anybody would like stills of their car that appeared in the slide show, I would be happy to email a copy..................just let me know.:}

woolleysox
29th May 2012, 07:14
a bosting video of what looked like a great day out.:D Pitty I had already arranged a meet for the same day. hey Ho maybe next time.

:smilie_re:many thanks Rob