PDA

View Full Version : Parking Sensor?

Tricky160
24th November 2006, 19:54
I am sure that when I first got my ZTT (10 weeks ago) That I had a front parking sensor as well?

Its just dawned on me that it no longer seems to be beeping!

Help

Mike
24th November 2006, 21:21
I am sure that when I first got my ZTT (10 weeks ago) That I had a front parking sensor as well?

Its just dawned on me that it no longer seems to be beeping!

Help

Well if it did then it wasn't factory fitted;)

iirc member yp53 (hope that's right) has fitted them to his 75 and a very neat job it is!

DerekS
24th November 2006, 21:28
I think they all have front parking sensors. There are four of them, but they are 'use once'. They give out the sound of breaking glass. :lol:

yp53
24th November 2006, 21:58

iirc member yp53 (hope that's right) has fitted them to his 75 and a very neat job it is!

yep that was me - see http://forums.mg-rover.org/showthread.php?t=148239

Tricky160
25th November 2006, 05:53

I must be going mental then! What is the small round circle in my front bumper on the drivers side with 3 line on?

Mike
25th November 2006, 06:00
I must be going mental then! What is the small round circle in my front bumper on the drivers side with 3 line on?

dunno! Have you got a pic?

yp53
25th November 2006, 06:09
Its the access cover to the front towing eye anchor hole.

Mike
25th November 2006, 06:13
Its the access cover to the front towing eye anchor hole.

Oh right. I ruled that out because the access cover on my car is square. Did they change the shape on the ZT?

ps were all up early for a Saturday aren't we? lol

Tricky160
25th November 2006, 06:35
Oh right. I ruled that out because the access cover on my car is square. Did they change the shape on the ZT?

That must be what it is, my imagination has obviously run wild with me this morning - two kids under 5, who wake up at 5.15, thats my excuse for being on here

GreyGhost
25th November 2006, 12:50

Pre face lift they are round, post they're sort of squareish.

Mike
25th November 2006, 13:03
Pre face lift they are round, post they're sort of squareish.

Cheers GG. I've learnt something new today :)