PDA

View Full Version : Milton Keynes Meet 17th March

Petetourer
8th February 2012, 21:47
Hi all...

Looking at holding another meet at the Caldecotte Arms in Milton Keynes... Meet will start around 10:30 - 11:00.. The pub opens at 11:00

See details of our last meet here

:smilie_re: http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=97410&highlight=milton+keynes

link to venue --- http://www.realpubco.com/fayreandsquare/pub-food/caldecotte-arms-milton-keynes-caldecotte/pid-P1299

http://alterna-tickers.com/tickers/generated_tickers/v/vr4ob3jcz.png (http://alterna-tickers.com)

1) Petetourer - Eating
2) Gaz7560 - Eating
3) Stevesav - Eating
4) Norfie
5) cejsmith -
6) Trophy Blue Tourer
7) Bob Williams - Eating
8) Reggie IV The Black Pearl - Eating
9) Colin David Day
10) PhilT4 (T4 Owner)
11) Kevwbucks - Eating
12) Pob06

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

Date I was looking at would be the 17th March.... If you would be interested then please post here... Once I see there is enough interest I will call the venue and confirm, also will book us a table.. Thats if they remember this time!! ;)

We had a Great Turnout just before Xmas, so lets see if we can do it again... This was a good venue and I am hoping to hold meets here on a regular basis... Once I have found a suitable meet location where we can carry out work to the cars, I would like to alternate between the 2 :shrug:

I will endevour to have a T4 availible on the day and will sort out the power issues that cut the T4 Sessions short at the last meet... Once confirmed I will post here...[B] I can now confirm that a T4 will be availible on the day!!!

So come on guys... Get your name down for the First Meet since the South Central Region has been officially formed.... :D:D:D

gaz7560
8th February 2012, 23:15
you can put me down I am off work that Saturday!

stevesav
9th February 2012, 00:59
Put me down as well please Pete:)

norfie
9th February 2012, 06:18
I enjoyed the last 1 so I'll be there. (if a T4 will be there I might go for the ZT power tune)

cejsmith
9th February 2012, 09:25
If my 75 is finally working by then I will be there:}

Petetourer
9th February 2012, 10:33
Great Guy's

I will add you all to the list... :D:D

Trophy Blue Tourer
9th February 2012, 13:45
Oh go on then!!:)

Providing im not workin/house hunting or moving of course!!:getmecoat:

Andy

Petetourer
9th February 2012, 13:46
Oh go on then!!:)

Providing im not workin/house hunting or moving of course!!:getmecoat:

Andy

I will add you to the list mate.... If you are moving, we could always chuck a load of stuff in my Tourer and combine the 2!! :D:D

Petetourer
9th February 2012, 20:17
Bob Williams has been added as well....

Can I ask you all to say whether you will be eating or not please...

Last time I booked a table for 10 and about 14 wanted to eat... ;)

This place does get busy at the weekends.... :D

beejay
9th February 2012, 21:25
Put me down Pete. will be eating if they can manage it?

Petetourer
9th February 2012, 21:39
Put me down Pete. will be eating if they can manage it?

I will add you down mate, be good to see you again....

I will make SURE that we have the table booked and confirmed this time ;)

Last time we were not really sure how it worked as it was the first time there :getmecoat:

Being a bit more clued up this time, then it should be all good :D

gaz7560
10th February 2012, 01:25
Put me down for eating as well thanks

stevesav
10th February 2012, 01:46
Well if gary is eating, i had better join him lol, so can you put me down for some food as well please.

Petetourer
10th February 2012, 06:10
Well if gary is eating, i had better join him lol, so can you put me down for some food as well please.

Thanks Guys's

All Done.... :D

FLYING BANANA
10th February 2012, 06:40
Sorry not able to make this meet. Will try to make the next and will bring the V8.:shrug:

Petetourer
10th February 2012, 07:09
Sorry not able to make this meet. Will try to make the next and will bring the V8.:shrug:

Ok mate... I was looking forward to hearing the Thunder!!!! :D

Hopefully catch up on the next one...

Pete

Petetourer
13th February 2012, 13:29
Reggie IV The Black Pearl has been added to the list...

This will be his first meet.... :D

He is having trouble getting into his account at the mo, but is hoping to sort it out tonight and then hopefully will post up.... :shrug:

Colin David Day
13th February 2012, 16:13
Hi,

How long do these meets go on for as I wouldn't make it for the starting time, as i'm working Saturday morning?

stevesav
13th February 2012, 16:32
Hi,

How long do these meets go on for as I wouldn't make it for the starting time, as i'm working Saturday morning?

Hi Colin
It will prob go on for 4 to 5 hrs, but not everybody will be there for all the time, I am the same as you re working on the saturday morning, so prob wont be getting there till about 12ish, so I will be ready for lunch mmm
lol, would be great to see you there.
Steve

Petetourer
13th February 2012, 18:22
Hi,

As Steve has said mate... The meet starts at 11:00, but they tend to run on till late afternoon/early evening depending on light...

Last time there were around 20 cars at the peak of the meet... :D

People come and go, but there was around 7 left when the meet finally wrapped up at around 17:00, as it was dark... :D

As Steve has also said, would be great to see you there mate... If you want any more info then just drop me a PM....

Pete

Petetourer
18th February 2012, 21:20
Any more for anymore ?? ? ? ? :D:D:D

cejsmith
20th February 2012, 08:33
Hi

Could you put me down as eating.

Thanks

Colin

Petetourer
20th February 2012, 10:20
Hi

Could you put me down as eating.

Thanks

Colin

Consider it done!! :D

Anymore wanting to join us? Would be good to have a accurate number when booking....

Will be booking the table this weekend, so if you are eating then please let me know...

cejsmith
20th February 2012, 10:47
Would you like me to put a link up on the other local MG Rover clubs site that I'm a member of . I know a few people have ZT's????

Petetourer
20th February 2012, 10:55
Would you like me to put a link up on the other local MG Rover clubs site that I'm a member of . I know a few people have ZT's????

That would be great mate.... They would be made most welcome.... :D

If any fancy coming then tell them to pop there name down.... ;)

Cheers mate :bowdown:

Pete

Petetourer
25th February 2012, 09:59
Right....

I will be booking us in on Monday, so if you are thinking of coming then please add your name this weekend....

This will give me an idea of numbers and I can always add a couple on to that number for extras! :D

Cheers Guys!

Pete

Petetourer
25th February 2012, 17:03
As above...

PhilT4 will be in attendance, so this will be a good chance to get your car hooked up!!

I also know that Phil has the X power maps, so he could re map your 116 CDT or your 1.8 T.... Prices will be confirmed by Phil on the day and from what I can remember they are very good prices :D

stevesav
25th February 2012, 17:05
Will he have power to run the T4 this time? Lol

Petetourer
25th February 2012, 17:10
Will he have power to run the T4 this time? Lol

One way or another YES :D:D:D:D

If his Generator is still pooped, then I have access to one....

Colin David Day
25th February 2012, 20:59
Hi all...

Looking at holding another meet at the Caldecotte Arms in Milton Keynes... Meet will start around 10:30 - 11:00.. The pub opens at 11:00

See details of our last meet here

:smilie_re: http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=97410&highlight=milton+keynes

link to venue --- http://www.realpubco.com/fayreandsquare/pub-food/caldecotte-arms-milton-keynes-caldecotte/pid-P1299

http://alterna-tickers.com/tickers/generated_tickers/v/vr4ob3jcz.png (http://alterna-tickers.com)

1) Petetourer - Eating
2) Gaz7560 - Eating
3) Stevesav - Eating
4) Norfie
5) cejsmith - Eating
6) Trophy Blue Tourer
7) Bob Williams - Eating
9) Reggie IV The Black Pearl - Eating

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

Date I was looking at would be the 17th March.... If you would be interested then please post here... Once I see there is enough interest I will call the venue and confirm, also will book us a table.. Thats if they remember this time!! ;)

We had a Great Turnout just before Xmas, so lets see if we can do it again... This was a good venue and I am hoping to hold meets here on a regular basis... Once I have found a suitable meet location where we can carry out work to the cars, I would like to alternate between the 2 :shrug:

I will endevour to have a T4 availible on the day and will sort out the power issues that cut the T4 Sessions short at the last meet... Once confirmed I will post here... I can now confirm that a T4 will be availible on the day!!!

So come on guys... Get your name down for the First Meet since the South Central Region has been officially formed.... :D:D:D

You can put me down Pete thanks

Petetourer
25th February 2012, 21:19
You can put me down Pete thanks

Will do mate...

You will be made welcome...

Guy's me and Colin have been chatting today... We have just uncovered that Colin is the guy who brought my Old Rover 75 Tourer :D:D

So it will be good to see the old car again....

Petetourer
27th February 2012, 14:01
Right Guy's...

The table is all booked... I have booked for 10-15 people eating at present so will allow for a few more to join us... :D

So if anyone else wants to join us then please feel free, just remember to say whether you will be eating or not... ;)

Pete

Petetourer
5th March 2012, 22:31
Bump.... Less than 2 weeks till his guys, so get your names down.. .

cejsmith
6th March 2012, 19:15
Unfourtunatly I now can't make lunch. It appears that there is something called mothers day happening over the weekend and it appears I have to go out to lunch with my wifes mother!!!

But I will be coming along at the start hopefully to meet a few of you:}

Petetourer
6th March 2012, 23:14
Unfourtunatly I now can't make lunch. It appears that there is something called mothers day happening over the weekend and it appears I have to go out to lunch with my wifes mother!!!

But I will be coming along at the start hopefully to meet a few of you:}

No worries, will be goo to meet you anyway!!

Was worried about the mothers day clash, that's why this meet is on a Saturday instead of the usual Sunday...

See you there...

Colin David Day
7th March 2012, 16:40
Pete,

I probably won't be eating cos i'll be working in the morning, so not sure when i'll be arriving. Not too late hopefully.

Thanks,

Colin.

Petetourer
7th March 2012, 17:15
Pete,

I probably won't be eating cos i'll be working in the morning, so not sure when i'll be arriving. Not too late hopefully.

Thanks,

Colin.

Ok Colin, No worries.... Will see you there!

kevwbucks
7th March 2012, 19:28
Hi Pete,

Can you put me down for this as I am actually off on this day :D and would also like to eat if poss.

Thanks,

Kev

Petetourer
7th March 2012, 20:13
Hi Pete,

Can you put me down for this as I am actually off on this day :D and would also like to eat if poss.

Thanks,

Kev

As per the PM mate... I will add you down.... Did not see your post here till after the PM.. :getmecoat:

See you there! :D

Petetourer
11th March 2012, 12:50
Quick bump.

Less than a week to go.. Let's hope this weather holds out for us!! :D

Colin David Day
12th March 2012, 16:39
I think its going to rain Friday, just when i was going to wash and hoover the car out.:mad:

Will have to be Thursday.

I did wash and polish it Saturday gone, so hopefully the dirt won't stick.

Petetourer
12th March 2012, 17:19
I think its going to rain Friday, just when i was going to wash and hoover the car out.:mad:

Will have to be Thursday.

I did wash and polish it Saturday gone, so hopefully the dirt won't stick.

I am hoping the weather will be ok on Saturday!!! So everyone keep there fingers crossed!!!! :D

If its wet then mine will look filthy by the time I get there!!! :(

stevesav
12th March 2012, 17:26
I am hoping the weather will be ok on Saturday!!! So everyone keep there fingers crossed!!!! :D

If its wet then mine will look filthy by the time I get there!!! :(

Are you making excuses already mate lol, think the weather will be fine(fingers crossed), see you Saturday mate.

gaz7560
12th March 2012, 20:14
no cleaning allowed from 5th of April house pipe ban aghhh

stevesav
12th March 2012, 21:01
You will just have to save your bath water to wash the car Gary :D:D:D

Petetourer
13th March 2012, 00:23
no cleaning allowed from 5th of April house pipe ban aghhh

Thats an even better excuse than mine!!! :D

Lets all cross our fingers for dry weather!! ;)

R.Lewis
13th March 2012, 21:51
Damn, just noticed this thread. Got other stuff going on now. My little girl and SWMBO would not be pleased..... Next time I guess!

Petetourer
13th March 2012, 21:54
Damn, just noticed this thread. Got other stuff going on now. My little girl and SWMBO would not be pleased..... Next time I guess!

You could always pretend you are taking them out for lunch :shrug: :D:D

Hopefully next time then... ;)

cejsmith
14th March 2012, 10:08
what is this cleaning lark that people are talking about, I thought that the dirt on our cars was there to produce a cover which stopped the car from deteriorating ;)

R.Lewis
14th March 2012, 11:55
No, won't get away with that, tried!

Petetourer
14th March 2012, 13:42
what is this cleaning lark that people are talking about, I thought that the dirt on our cars was there to produce a cover which stopped the car from deteriorating ;)

Thats another good excuse... I will choose which one to use on Saturday... :getmecoat:

James.uk
14th March 2012, 16:57
Once you've met up, go on up the M1 and join the Yorkie meet at Thryburgh Country Park... :D:D:D

Petetourer
14th March 2012, 18:24
Once you've met up, go on up the M1 and join the Yorkie meet at Thryburgh Country Park... :D:D:D

Hmmm.... Nows there's a thought.... Maybe a tad too far though... :D

Petetourer
15th March 2012, 21:45
Only a couple more days now... Any more for Any more :shrug::shrug:

:D:D:D

rover54
16th March 2012, 12:06
Unfortunately I have another engagement as I would have liked to just pop my nose in for an hour or so, but I want to attend the next one.

Petetourer
16th March 2012, 18:09
Unfortunately I have another engagement as I would have liked to just pop my nose in for an hour or so, but I want to attend the next one.

Ok mate...

Well hope to see you at the next one then! :D

Petetourer
16th March 2012, 19:17
Trophy Blue Tourer (Andy) has kindly offered us the use of his Gazebo tomorrow...

So if we do get caught out by some rain, there will be some shelter ;)

Thanks Andy! :bowdown:

pob06
17th March 2012, 00:10
Pete,

Hoping to be a last minute addition tomorrow.

If I make it I wont be eating (might grab a sarnie from the bar though)

Will have a box of bits to fix to pick the knowledgeable bands brains with.

cheerio for now

pob

Petetourer
17th March 2012, 08:00
Pete,

Hoping to be a last minute addition tomorrow.

If I make it I wont be eating (might grab a sarnie from the bar though)

Will have a box of bits to fix to pick the knowledgeable bands brains with.

cheerio for now

pob

Ok mate...

Would be good to see you again.. These meets are not quite as hands on as the Nano's but we will help out as much as we can!! :D

Cheers, Pete

pob06
17th March 2012, 08:29
Mate,

Sorry I didnt say that very clearly, my fault, blame the time of the morning :D I wasnt after any help with work on the car - it was a case of who knows where I need to put this bit?? can I see (take piccie) of how its fitted in your car?? haha

As it happens its doubtful I'll make it - long day yesterday and I think damp and rainy Readings got into the metalwork and the painkillers are not playing yet lol.

cheerio for now

pob

Petetourer
17th March 2012, 08:41
Mate,

Sorry I didnt say that very clearly, my fault, blame the time of the morning :D I wasnt after any help with work on the car - it was a case of who knows where I need to put this bit?? can I see (take piccie) of how its fitted in your car?? haha

As it happens its doubtful I'll make it - long day yesterday and I think damp and rainy Readings got into the metalwork and the painkillers are not playing yet lol.

cheerio for now

pob

Sorry to hear that mate... If you make it, then it will be good to see you, if not then I am sure we will see you at POL or the National...

Hope you feel better mate..

Pete

sturmovik
17th March 2012, 09:23
Couple of London members planning to join you today. Myself and Paul (Matchless).
Last minute decision !
See you there

Kevin

cejsmith
17th March 2012, 16:34
Nice to meet a lot of you today and I hope you enjoyed the meet. Sorry i couldn't stay for lunch a husband's work is never done:D

Col

stevesav
17th March 2012, 17:04
Was good to meet you as well, was a good meet, thanks to Pete for organising it, and many thanks to Phil for bringing the t4 along, he was very busy. The weather held off so that was an added bonus, so Will see some of you at tge POL and the national:):)

kevwbucks
17th March 2012, 17:17
Many thanks to Pete for today and thank you phil for your T4 expertise.

It was great to meet everyone at long last, what a great bunch of blokes.

Kev

Petetourer
17th March 2012, 17:40
Many thanks to Pete for today and thank you phil for your T4 expertise.

It was great to meet everyone at long last, what a great bunch of blokes.

Kev

Just got back.... :cool:

Nice to meet everyone today.... Better turn out than expected and the weather holding off was a Bonus!! :D

Great to see my Old Tourer toady, so thanks for bringing it along Colin :bowdown:

Will upload some pics later on, but thanks to all for coming and again, Thanks to PhilT4 who was kept very busy today.... :bowdown:

Pete

Petetourer
17th March 2012, 18:29
http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/71ce6eca.jpg

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/f24976d3.jpg

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/6c734372.jpg

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/f58c789a.jpg

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/b0082961.jpg

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/cf4cbe5b.jpg

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/9b48e601.jpg

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/837850fd.jpg

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/cd43f784.jpg

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/ff4857ab.jpg

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/075a6c75.jpg

gaz7560
18th March 2012, 12:12
Nice meet again , thanks very much for arranging it Pete

pbaker
18th March 2012, 19:15
Hi all. once again for all of us a big thanks to Pete for setting up this meet and a slightly bigger one for nonstop Phil for all he did. I enjoyed the company and chat. got in and out without anybody trying to set fire to my engine, AGAIN. :o.

Looking forward to meet 3 on a sunny day.

Bob Williams
18th March 2012, 19:33
Thanks to Pete and Phil. I enjoyed the company, the cars, the meal, the T4 check, everything! Especially Martin's immaculate low mileage Contemporary SE!

Petetourer
18th March 2012, 21:53
Hi all. once again for all of us a big thanks to Pete for setting up this meet and a slightly bigger one for nonstop Phil for all he did. I enjoyed the company and chat. got in and out without anybody trying to set fire to my engine, AGAIN. :o.

Looking forward to meet 3 on a sunny day.

Was good to see you again mate and look forward to the next one... Phil was non stop and did a cracking job!! :bowdown::bowdown:

Next meet will be Late May early June as many will be Attending POL and the National in April, so dont want to squeeze too much in... :D

Thanks for bringing all the Chinese Goodies... ;)

Colin David Day
19th March 2012, 15:51
OOPS where's my manners?

Thanks Pete for everything and nice to see you again.

Great meeting everyone else, even though in was late.

Oh and thanks to Phil for diagnosing all those faults, lol.

Regards Colin.