PDA

View Full Version : anybody local

jovisd79
4th March 2012, 11:07
Hi peeps, quite new on here but just wondered if there are any meets upcoming nearish to me ( Haverhill ) ? Cant really see anything in this forum but would really like to get somebody with a little bit of knowledge about my car to have a quick look over it rather than me standing, looking, rubbing chin and saying yup all looks good to me!:shrug: lol

suffolk boy
4th March 2012, 11:17
hi welcome aboard i am just up the road from you if you need a hand give me a shout.can also recomend a decent garage in haverhill another rover owner who is a dab hand at most things.as for meets our second national was at flixton last year near diss .our next biggie is the pride of longbridge followed by the national the following day.i sure there will be meets closer to home this year as we now have regional organizer in the from of lewis who will be getting venues together for this coming year.keep your eye on the events and meets section

jovisd79
4th March 2012, 14:59
cheers suffolk boy, yeah i just moved out of haverhil to kedington just before christmas.:) ok cool thanks for the info I'll keep an eye on the meets thread then.

coolcat
4th March 2012, 22:17
Hi,
I live in Clacton Essex not to many miles away and my Brother ( DrFunx ) on here lives in Haverhill so right on your door step!
Unfortunately one of our annual meets at the Manningtree Car Show has been cancelled this year but I'm sure as Phillip said Lewis ( Rabett_Rover ) has some other plans up his sleeve for this year.
Watch this space !!