PDA

View Full Version : POL and National Meet

Canon
5th March 2012, 15:00
Who from the north west is going to either or both of these days:

Pride of Longbridge Sat 14th April
12th National Meet 15th April

I'm going to both of them and was thinking if anyone wants to start a convoy or has one been arranged ?

Tony

Scouse1958
5th March 2012, 15:22
Hi Tony good idea if any are going from the north west please post and maybe sort out a convoy down there :)

Paul

Canon
5th March 2012, 15:30
Hi Tony good idea if any are going from the north west please post and maybe sort out a convoy down there :)

Paul

Also would people prefer to go down on the Friday and stay overnight or leave earlly on the Saturday ?

andyg2011
5th March 2012, 21:46
Tony u booked in anywhere over that wkend am bookd in friday till monday so id be going down friday lol

Bluejon
5th March 2012, 21:54
Also would people prefer to go down on the Friday and stay overnight or leave earlly on the Saturday ?

Hi,

There is a convoy of Scots & Cumbrian's travelling down Friday,if anyone from down your way would like to make it even bigger we could perhaps arrange a time & place to meet up.

Regards, John.

andyg2011
5th March 2012, 21:56
Thats great jon thank you

Canon
6th March 2012, 10:09
Tony u booked in anywhere over that wkend am bookd in friday till monday so id be going down friday lol

My sister lives in Bromsgrove, so im going to be staying in theres

Hi,

There is a convoy of Scots & Cumbrian's travelling down Friday,if anyone from down your way would like to make it even bigger we could perhaps arrange a time & place to meet up.

Regards, John.

John that does sound good, when you have the details if you could let us know, we can arrange for a meet up on the M6 ;)

Bluejon
6th March 2012, 10:29
My sister lives in Bromsgrove, so im going to be staying in theres

John that does sound good, when you have the details if you could let us know, we can arrange for a meet up on the M6 ;)

Hi Tony,

many thanks for your reply,Brian,[Freebyrd] with other members are convoying down from Scotland on the Friday morning,meetiing Jan [Silvervixen] my Wife,& Myself at Tebay Services M6,for around 11-00hrs.

Just thinking,would Knutsford Services at a time to be arranged be convenient for you guys,hopefully have ourselves a very impressive convoy,woohoo! look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards.

John.

Canon
6th March 2012, 11:26
Hi Tony,

many thanks for your reply,Brian,[Freebyrd] with other members are convoying down from Scotland on the Friday morning,meetiing Jan [Silvervixen] my Wife,& Myself at Tebay Services M6,for around 11-00hrs.

Just thinking,would Knutsford Services at a time to be arranged be convenient for you guys,hopefully have ourselves a very impressive convoy,woohoo! look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards.

John.

Hi John

Yes Knutsford is fine with me mate and should be okay with the others as most of us have to pass it on the way. If we can arrange a time ill ask Scousepaul (RS) to pm everyone who is going. Also ill pm my phone number to you in case of any delays ect on the day ;)

Bluejon
6th March 2012, 12:51
Hi John

Yes Knutsford is fine with me mate and should be okay with the others as most of us have to pass it on the way. If we can arrange a time ill ask Scousepaul (RS) to pm everyone who is going. Also ill pm my phone number to you in case of any delays ect on the day ;)

Cheers Tony,have pm'd Freebyrd,to let him know you guys will be joining us,will let you know once we finalise our timings etc,if we get some good numbers,it should be an awesome sight.

Thats good of you mate,just in case of any probs,will keep in touch,many thanks.

Best Regards.

John.

Bluejon
6th March 2012, 14:41
Cheers Tony,have pm'd Freebyrd,to let him know you guys will be joining us,will let you know once we finalise our timings etc,if we get some good numbers,it should be an awesome sight.

Thats good of you mate,just in case of any probs,will keep in touch,many thanks.

Best Regards.

John.

Hi Tony,

Have spoken with Brian,[Freebyrd] and it is planned all being well to be at Knutsford for aprox 1-00pm ideal for a lunch break for us,is that ok with you mate.
Also I have added a thread on this, in other apropriate regions including yours,to see if we can stir up as large a convoy as possible,I have also added a list for member who intend to join & where,could you please,with other members from your region please let me know on that thread so I can add your names so we get an idea of numbers,apreciate your co-operation with this,many thanks.

Best Regards.

John.

Canon
6th March 2012, 15:35
Hi John replied in the north west thread. Any chance of making a single thread as a sticky so everyone from the northern regions can add there name?

Bluejon
6th March 2012, 15:41
Hi John replied in the north west thread. Any chance of making a single thread as a sticky so everyone from the northern regions can add there name?

Not sure how to do that Tony,maybe best if you put up a list in your section for your members joining at Knutsford,that will give us an idea,btw is the time ok for you.

Regards, John.

Canon
6th March 2012, 16:58
Yes 1pm is fine with me, ill put up a post in the NW section and see how many can join us ;)

Bluejon
6th March 2012, 17:09
Yes 1pm is fine with me, ill put up a post in the NW section and see how many can join us ;)

Many thanks for that Tony, please keep in touch,look forward to meeting up with you all at Knutsford.

Best Regards.

John.

GNASH
2nd April 2012, 18:01
Anyone going saturday morning? I'll be leaving Woolton about 7:30.

DennisA
6th April 2012, 00:02
Unfortunately cannot make either this time as I have a family funeral in London on 12th/4 and then staying down there until 16th/4 to do a ship inspection and other work related things.

Hope you all have a great time and enjoy yourselves.

Dennis

vindaloo
9th April 2012, 21:42
Going to National only, travelling on the day.

Rovernut
10th April 2012, 16:27
Going down on Thursday with caravan:D, staying near Bromsgrove for a few days!

Going to both meets.

Chris

J1MBO
13th April 2012, 14:36
Will be attending both and travelling both days.

Scouse1958
13th April 2012, 17:12
Sorry cant get down as having a lot of problems walking at moment
trying to get it sorted i hope.

Paul

RichandPaula
20th April 2012, 15:57
Went to POL, but in the TF and ended up having a glass screen fitted.

Will be going again next year but in the 75 for sure!
;)

RichandPaula
26th April 2012, 12:41
Found this report posted on .org

http://retroandclassiccars.com/2012/04/25/events-retro-and-classic-cars-reports-on-pride-of-longbridge-2012/

And thought some might like to read it.