PDA

View Full Version : Pol & national meet convoy

Bluejon
6th March 2012, 14:22
Pol & national meet convoy
Hi Everyone,

This is to notify any Members travelling to the above meets on Friday 13th April,there will be a convoy from Scotland & Cumbria & North Lancs Region,meeting up at Tebay South Services on the M6 for aprox 11-00hrs.

Anyone wishing to join us are more than welcome.It is also planned for us to join up with North West Region Members at Knutsford Services,it may of course be of interest to any Members travelling from North Lancs,to join us at Knutsford.

So we get an idea of numbers I will start a list of where Members are meeting up,I will also add this to appropriate regions,but will ask if Members wishing to join,please let me know & I will add you to the list,so come on Guy's n Gal's this has the makings of being spectacular,don't miss out on this,many thanks everyone for your co-operation with this,let's have a good-un.

Best Regard's.

John.

Canon
6th March 2012, 15:33
1pm at Knutsford is fine with me John, if all goes well this should be one really impressive convoy going down the M6 :D

Canon
6th March 2012, 17:33
The Scottish and Cumbrian groups will be stopping for a break at Knutsford Services at 1pm

For all the North West members who would like to join the convoy can you please add your names to this thread.

Canon
10th March 2012, 07:06
Well John no one as replied to any of the threads so it looks like i'll be doing my own 1 car convoy to Knutsford :D:D:D

Bluejon
10th March 2012, 08:39
Well John no one as replied to any of the threads so it looks like i'll be doing my own 1 car convoy to Knutsford :D:D:D

Yes Tony,I was expecting a few more from this end too,never mind mate we tried,I know there is still time yet,but nevertheless,still got the makings of a great weekend,see you soon.

Best Regards.

John.