PDA

View Full Version : Over from the org side

HOMER
25th November 2006, 18:10
Hi all, moved over from the org. side recently ,just paid my subscription (hope it came through alright) sites looking good filling up with top tip's and info as alway's, was at the Eden meet didn't get to meet many of you but my son and I enjoyed the day .looking forward to next years events.:)

Mike
25th November 2006, 18:12
Welcome to the club Hommer :) It's good to see you on here. Pull up a chair, grab a drink and make yourself at home.

Mike :)

Christopher
25th November 2006, 18:13
Hi all, moved over from the org. side recently ,just paid my subscription (hope it came through alright) sites looking good filling up with top tip's and info as alway's, was at the Eden meet didn't get to meet many of you but my son and I enjoyed the day .looking forward to next years events.:)

Welcome! :D

Subs received fine - thanks. ;)

GreyGhost
25th November 2006, 18:14
Good to see you here, enjoy your stay, we do like to make our members feel at home. :)

Ken
25th November 2006, 18:16

Welcome and glad you could make it. There will be at least three meets next year and hopefully they will be as good as this years have been. :lol:

Thanks for paying the subscription as every penny goes towards our running costs for the website and this forum. Without people like you helping us out we may need to go begging :D

Cheers

Ken

HOMER
25th November 2006, 18:26
Thank's for the welcome... Now where's the bar?

Mike
25th November 2006, 18:28

It's a 'virtual' bar - virtually empty if its anything like my fridge :)

GreyGhost
25th November 2006, 18:28

It's in the social forum, Ken always gets the first round in for newcomers.

:pepsi:

Ken
25th November 2006, 18:30
It's in the social forum, Ken always gets the first round in for newcomers.

:pepsi:

As long as it doesn't translate to the real thing (coke) not :pepsi:

I thought it was funny :mad:

GreyGhost
25th November 2006, 18:32
As long as it doesn't translate to the real thing (coke) not :pepsi:

I thought it was funny :mad:

We are talking fluids here are we not. Charlie. :)

Ken
25th November 2006, 18:39
We are talking fluids here are we not. Charlie. :)

Not Charlie Ghost just fluids.

and finally back on topic............................................. :lol:

GreyGhost
25th November 2006, 18:39
Not Charlie Ghost just fluids.

and finally back on topic............................................. :lol:

What topic was that then ?

Kandyman
25th November 2006, 19:02
Welcome HOMMER

Good to see you here :)

what was your name over on .org or was it HOMMER ? :trans:

HOMER
25th November 2006, 22:18
Hi Kandyman, yeh I went under the same name on org.

JP53
26th November 2006, 06:31

Hi HOMMER. Best best site in the world this one. :D

I remember your car from the Eden meet, very nice.

I did not get time to chat to many people or spend as much time looking at the cars as I would have liked but this was down to it being such a good venue with plenty to see and do. I could happily spent another 3 hours there.

windrush
26th November 2006, 10:00
Wecome Hommer yes Eden was very good as well as the other two meets at Gaydon and Beaulieu, cant wait for the 2007 meets I would be quite happy with the same venues

Ken
26th November 2006, 10:19
We come Hommer yes Eden was very good as well as the other two meets at Gaydon and Beaulieu, cant wait for the 2007 meets I would be quite happy with the same venues

Watch this space............ We are down to two venues for the next meet which will be either end of Feb or March.

We will be having at least three next year and one will be a big summer meet. We can't say anymore than that as we don't want to disappoint anybody if we have to change our plans which we have already done once. We were planning one for May but it clashes with the European meet so we scrapped our plans as they had announced theirs first. Our plans were not at the advanced stage and that seemed to be the correct thing to do given the fact that a lot of us would be going to the meet in Luxembourg anyway and the fact that we have close ties with r75 http://r75.info/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4443

As I said as soon as we have firmed up the date and venue for Feb/March we will be be shouting from the roof tops :lol:

Cheers

Ken

windrush
26th November 2006, 10:52
Watch this space............ We are down to two venues for the next meet which will be either end of Feb or March.

We will be having at least three next year and one will be a big summer meet. We can't say anymore than that as we don't want to disappoint anybody if we have to change our plans which we have already done once. We were planning one for May but it clashes with the European meet so we scrapped our plans as they had announced theirs first. Our plans were not at the advanced stage and that seemed to be the correct thing to do given the fact that a lot of us would be going to the meet in Luxembourg anyway and the fact that we have close ties with r75 http://r75.info/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4443

As I said as soon as we have firmed up the date and venue for Feb/March we will be be shouting from the roof tops :lol:

heers

Ken

He likes to hold us on tender hooks does our Ken but I know for sure the wait will be worth it

crofts
27th November 2006, 13:20

Don't know. Ask kandyman, he usually gets the first round:drool4: