View Full Version : Mechanics And Car Electricians Help Needed

Scouse1958
15th March 2012, 15:34
Hi Guys i am running a nano meet for the North West to help
members with there cars and what to look for is there any people
that help out on the day on the 25th March at the hollow Tree
starting from 10 am to mid afternoon if you can help us on the
day it would be a great help and help a lot of members with
there cars :) Thank You for reading this.

Paul

EVENT DISCLAIMER

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

neilll
18th March 2012, 00:11
Hi Paul,
Brought the generator home from work last night.Will get the rust off my screwdrivers and spanners for next sunday as it doesn`t look like any one else is offering theire expertise! May need some paracetamol`s (hope the thread doesn`t get closed for advertising) though!
regards
Neil

Scouse1958
18th March 2012, 02:16
Hi Paul,
Brought the generator home from work last night.Will get the rust off my screwdrivers and spanners for next sunday as it doesn`t look like any one else is offering theire expertise! May need some paracetamol`s (hope the thread doesn`t get closed for advertising) though!
regards
Neil

Thank You Neill that will be a great help :)

Paul

andyg2011
19th March 2012, 14:12
Hi Paul,
regards
Neil
Hay guys you have to remember members have familys. Some work all wk. Some work the wkends. The old petrol comes to mind to its so much nowadays. U also have pol next mth and thats going to be a hit in the bum money wise. Am not having a go I just understand when members say they cant make it or members who can do mods and stuff. .-If u seek they will come,-