PDA

View Full Version : 16/6/12 Manningtree Vehicle Show (Essex / Suffolk Boarder)

Rabett_Rover
16th March 2012, 14:53
EVENT DISCLAIMER

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

Saturday 16th June 2012

The ever popular Manningtree Vehicle Show has now moved from its previous location at the School to the playing fields / football ground at the top of Cox’s Hill. The new location will provide the show with even more room and for the first time an adequate number of parking spaces for the general public.

The Manningtree Vehicle Show - The Revival

Saturday 16 June
Lawford Football Club
School Lane
Lawford
CO11 2JA

Large display of vehicles, display arena, live 50s Rock & Roll Band complete with dancers. Bar, hot food, stalls and autojumble and lots more.

Childrens corner, complete with entertainment.

10.30am - 4.00pm

Free to all vehicle exhibitors. £5 family ticket (2 adults & 3 children), £2.50 adult, £1 concessions

Who’s coming...
Rabett_Rover (Lewis)
woody804 (Paul and Jamie)
wraymond (Ray)

woody804
16th March 2012, 17:07
That is good news Lewis count me and Jamie in please.
Paul

Rabett_Rover
16th March 2012, 17:15
That is good news Lewis count me and Jamie in please.
Paul

tis done:}

wraymond
16th March 2012, 18:42
Yes please.

2Diesels
16th March 2012, 19:54
Toooooo Faaaarrrrrr South:D:D:D:D

Rabett_Rover
16th March 2012, 20:04
Toooooo Faaaarrrrrr South:D:D:D:D

God sake, it’s moved from the School to the Football Club, what more do you want?:D

coolcat
24th March 2012, 13:10
Noooo!
They've moved it to a Saturday and Ros and I work Saturdays!
Gutted to say the least :shrug:
Sorry Lewis but this year we won't be able to attend.
Hope you guys and girls all have a great one and we'll just have to mope around at work that day:mad:

Dave Goody
5th April 2012, 14:39
I hope to come too Lewis:} Dave

pbaker
14th April 2012, 19:50
Hi Lewis. I hope to be there. I hope you get some more names down

mikeart
3rd May 2012, 16:24
I would like to be there, if that's OK for a newbie ? :drool4:

suffolk boy
3rd May 2012, 16:54
put me down as a maybe:}

suffolk boy
12th May 2012, 12:14
i am now a defo. leave just been confirmed

pbaker
13th May 2012, 10:51
Hi Lewis. Am I looking in the right place for 16 June meet. am looking for updates/ numbers. do we have a free entrance and designated parking?. What time to be on site by?. looking forward to your reply.

suffolk boy
13th May 2012, 14:12
hi it starts at 10.30 i intend getting there for 9.30 ish. as for parking obviously we will park in the exhibitors area.tho why anyone would pay to look at my car god only knows and take it from there.i am sure lewis will be along sometime to confirm as i am making this up as i go using old methods such as looking at the start time ect.such as john nettles would use solving a crime...talking of which will the midsommers murder car be there?

woody804
6th June 2012, 09:14
I'm getting there around 9:30am so we can all park in the 75/ZT section, I sent the form off last week so I hope it's all ok to park together?
Should be a cracking day tho!
Paul

Dave Goody
6th June 2012, 13:02
I'm getting there around 9:30am so we can all park in the 75/ZT section, I sent the form off last week so I hope it's all ok to park together?
Should be a cracking day tho!
Paul

Do we need a form? I haven't seen anything about a form? I may not be coming then? Dave

woody804
6th June 2012, 15:04
If you look at the manningtree website it says you must fill out a form for free entry and parking with the club, i have some spare forms if you want me to fill it in for you dave?
Paul

Dave Goody
6th June 2012, 15:43
If you look at the manningtree website it says you must fill out a form for free entry and parking with the club, i have some spare forms if you want me to fill it in for you dave?
Paul

Hi Paul, I just googled the show and clicked on event website and it gave me details of the school?.
If you have a spare form and can send it off so I get the pass onto the show it would be great [and get you a beer:D]
Let me know what details you need and I'll pm them to you Cheers Dave

woody804
6th June 2012, 16:00
No worries dave, just send me you address and reg number and ill send the form off, if you know of anyone else going who hasnt got a form let me know and ill copy some more forms and send them off, see you next week.
Paul

Dave Goody
7th June 2012, 11:56
No worries dave, just send me you address and reg number and ill send the form off, if you know of anyone else going who hasnt got a form let me know and ill copy some more forms and send them off, see you next week.
Paul

Cheers Paul PM sent Dave

sjc
7th June 2012, 21:59
Just noticed this via Mr.Goody but also realised it my wed anniversary. I'm sure this happened last year as well?

pbaker
8th June 2012, 07:55
Morning Paul also having trouble getting info, could not find any. please do/ send a form for me. many thanks peter:)

pbaker
8th June 2012, 07:59
Too SJC. be brave, bring her along, put a smile on face :D peter

Dave Goody
10th June 2012, 15:39
Just noticed this via Mr.Goody but also realised it my wed anniversary. I'm sure this happened last year as well?

For some reason my wife tells me I have a wedding anniversary every year as well:shrug: I don't mind buying a present or taking her out once, but every year:shrug: :D

Reebs
10th June 2012, 21:49
For pbaker and those other members wishing to attend but do not have an entry form, I believe this is the form required

:smilie_re: http://www.manningtreevehicleshowrevival.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Car-Show-Entry-Form.pdf

Best to fill it in and post it off ASAP. There is also more information on this Facebook link :smilie_re: http://en-gb.facebook.com/events/249408211817981/

I am sure Lewis will confirm all as soon as he sees this post.

pbaker
10th June 2012, 23:56
does any one know the return address for the entry form.

mikeart
11th June 2012, 15:43
Life has got in the way, as it does, shall try another meet another time, thanks Mike.

pbaker
11th June 2012, 16:27
I do not know why I bother whith this thread , nobody replies to me:shrug:.

woody804
11th June 2012, 20:27
To all those that contacted me, the forms have all been filled in and sent off, so hopefully things are all good.
Thanks
Paul

pbaker
12th June 2012, 01:53
Hi Paul. many thanks from us who benefit from your entry form skills. just hoping that I am one of them. hoping to see u all on sat'. a bit early but just had look at weather for sat', looking at 61f , windy, some sun some rain!. lets hope it improves. peter.:driving: ps, assume we will be on a list at the entry gate.

woody804
12th June 2012, 07:22
Hi, Yeh, we should all be on a list and get told where to park, i will be somewhat annoyed if not, but there are a good bunch so dont expect any problems.
Paul

coolcat
12th June 2012, 07:35
Have a great one on Saturday Guys, can't believe they moved it from Sunday:shrug:
This will be the first one I've missed!
Be sure to post up lots of photos you lot:D

Dave Goody
15th June 2012, 16:30
I am wondering if weather might end up cancelling the event?
Will they let hundreds of cars onto a wet grass sports field?
Dave

pbaker
15th June 2012, 17:00
Hi Dave. I shall be checking their web site tonight and early in the morning before I leave

woody804
16th June 2012, 18:02
Good show Today, nice to catch up with some good friends, ****** windy tho! Still at least it was dry.

coolcat
16th June 2012, 19:13
:wantpics:
Hope you all had a great time and hope to catch up with you all soon;)

suffolk boy
17th June 2012, 09:13
very nice day yesterday nice to meet some familar faces again.my face is as red as a beetroot tho.my mates boys must have had a good time both fast asleep all the way home

Dave Goody
17th June 2012, 19:14
Great to see you guys, again thanks Paul for getting us in, the rain at least didn't happen but the wind was a pain. Mind you when you get to my age wind pains are something you have to put up with:D Dave

suffolk boy
17th June 2012, 19:20
Great to see you guys, again thanks Paul for getting us in, the rain at least didn't happen but the wind was a pain. Mind you when you get to my age wind pains are something you have to put up with:D Dave
nice to meet you dave will post your cover tomorrow:}

Dave Goody
17th June 2012, 19:31

Your a gentleman Sir:} Will buy you a pint next time I see you, Dave

woody804
17th June 2012, 19:53
Where's the photos?

coolcat
19th June 2012, 10:33
Gutted I couldn't go this year and looking forward to some pictures.........Please;)
P.s, who did attend in the end?

Dave Goody
19th June 2012, 12:48
Gutted I couldn't go this year and looking forward to some pictures.........Please;)
P.s, who did attend in the end?

Me, Woody, Suffolk Boy and PBaker just the 4 of us I'm afraid. I took a couple of Pics but am hopeless at downloading if someone wants to put them up I can e.mail them:shrug:
We were lucky no rain but the wind [constant] was a pain! Dave

coolcat
19th June 2012, 13:21
No Lewis:shrug:
I'm shocked!
Dave, I'll Pm you my email address and I'll host them for you Sir:)

Dave Goody
19th June 2012, 18:46
No Lewis:shrug:
I'm shocked!
Dave, I'll Pm you my email address and I'll host them for you Sir:)

E.mailed:D Thanks Dave

coolcat
19th June 2012, 18:54
Thanks Dave,
Pictures received and posted:D

http://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu212/jeff3195/2bb3fb94.jpg

http://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu212/jeff3195/c38e50d8.jpg

Done it on my iPhone thus didn't miss any of the footie!

shadowfax
19th June 2012, 23:00
Again - sorry I couldnt attend - had planned too, untill the connie was sideswiped by a jag owning idiot. :rant:

Repairs soon to be underway

Dave Goody
20th June 2012, 10:13

Thanks Phil, received today and a thankyou posted on the main forum:D
Dave

pbaker
20th June 2012, 11:33
I am an photo dunce as well. I have 4 pic`s with bodys as long as they do not object to being shown!. I will try to email them to you if u do not mind doing the same for me thanks peter:o.

coolcat
20th June 2012, 12:56
Not a problem, will be good to see more photos as I couldn't get there this year for the first time:(
I shall pm you my email address.

coolcat
25th June 2012, 08:19
As promised pictures from P Baker uploaded for you all:)

http://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu212/jeff3195/a52add51.jpg

http://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu212/jeff3195/d6518f67.jpg
Peter

http://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu212/jeff3195/ea503e96.jpg
Dave

http://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu212/jeff3195/561d5725.jpg
Paul

http://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu212/jeff3195/659da712.jpg
Phil

pbaker
27th June 2012, 08:30
thanks Coolcat for doing that for me, the gang of four lives on!. must go to night school to learn how to. peter

suffolk boy
27th June 2012, 08:36
thanks for putting them up jeff.nice photos peter.oh and yes i am back:}

coolcat
27th June 2012, 08:46
No problems, only wish I had been able to attend guys.
Glad to see your back Phil:)

Dave Goody
28th June 2012, 10:36
I see several of these cars have the cheap Halfords Tat [owners club and AA] badges like Windrushes. Show some decorum gentlemen:D :getmecoat:
Dave

coolcat
28th June 2012, 10:41
Can't wait to find out who that was and if he is indeed a member on here;)

Dave Goody
28th June 2012, 11:40
Can't wait to find out who that was and if he is indeed a member on here;)

Well he said he saw it at the meet? I did look his username up on this forum but guess unlike me he may use a different user name on different forums?
Dave

suffolk boy
28th June 2012, 12:37
Well he said he saw it at the meet? I did look his username up on this forum but guess unlike me he may use a different user name on different forums?
Dave
just for information my car has never had anything from halfords put on it apart from polish and screen wash.the aa badge is genuine vintage one and club badge ie that thing that has gone opaque and back has rusted was put on in a moment of madness.:}

coolcat
28th June 2012, 14:56
just for information my car has never had anything from halfords put on it apart from polish and screen wash.the aa badge is genuine vintage one and club badge ie that thing that has gone opaque and back has rusted was put on in a moment of madness.:}

And to think my poor brother works for Halfords (Drfunx on here)oops, named and shamed:D
Reading more on the other thread Lewis has mentioned that it is a fake user. Obviously a forum troll trying to stir up trouble:shrug:

suffolk boy
28th June 2012, 15:08
And to think my poor brother works for Halfords (Drfunx on here)oops, named and shamed:D
Reading more on the other thread Lewis has mentioned that it is a fake user. Obviously a forum troll trying to stir up trouble:shrug:
any very helpfull he is to.any way i was lying about halfords i had a battery from there just after crimbo

Dave Goody
29th June 2012, 09:30
any very helpfull he is to.any way i was lying about halfords i had a battery from there just after crimbo

You can just about see my badge if you look hard, + the club sticker and community sticker in the back window:D I see the thread has been pulled on .org.
I note Windrush has not replied, I am sure he rose above it;)

The only additions on 75/ZTs I am against are really lairy spoilers, bonnet scoops and of course blue UV lights underneath!:shrug: Dave

coolcat
29th June 2012, 11:53
You can just about see my badge if you look hard, + the club sticker and community sticker in the back window:D I see the thread has been pulled on .org.
I note Windrush has not replied, I am sure he rose above it;)

The only additions on 75/ZTs I am against are really lairy spoilers, bonnet scoops and of course blue UV lights underneath!:shrug: Dave

Oh oh, got to get me some of those.........And some furry dice and a sun visor on the windscreen with coolcat on it:D