PDA

View Full Version : South Queensferry Meets

Freebyrd
16th March 2012, 13:57
Instead of picking a date for our (well attended) meets each month, I thought of making it the last Friday in the month, any views on that:confused:
Also, any views on sunday afternoons during the summer as an alternative would be appreciated.

rotrex
17th March 2012, 11:09
sunday afternoons are great in summer,
last friday is also ok with me;)

Astraeus
17th March 2012, 19:59
sunday afternoons are great in summer,
last friday is also ok with me;)

Hi

Last Friday would be good as it is right after.....pay day! Easier than a Sunday.
I would like to come to one.

Chris:cool:

Graham1961
17th March 2012, 20:32
I am quite flexible regards meets, so far our SQ meets have been on a Friday near the end of the month, as far Sundays are concerned, i at the moment work 2 weekends out of 3, but if i was off any Sunday, i would be up for meets......to be honest..i am up for any meets.....and the South Queensferry meets should have Grade A listed status..:p::p:;) I love em'

3stripes
17th March 2012, 20:36
sunday,s in summer can be very busy as everybody seems to go there, can be good as sometimes a few classics can be seen but a nightmare to park up
phil

FLYER
17th March 2012, 20:59
sunday,s in summer can be very busy as everybody seems to go there, can be good as sometimes a few classics can be seen but a nightmare to park up
philagreed , frankly chaps i would,nt tinker with something that works , anyhoo my sundays are spent in church and at prayer the rest of the day PMSL.

MASTIFF2
18th March 2012, 21:02
I'm easy ,regarding days and times , then again I'm just easy in general :D

B

Freebyrd
19th March 2012, 08:11
phil

Yes, we had that problem one Sunday last year. I think Friday is the best option.

FLYER
19th March 2012, 14:15
I'm easy ,regarding days and times , then again I'm just easy in general :D

B
I had heard that actually
;):D