PDA

View Full Version : 4th ANNUAL SCOTTISH NATIONAL MEET (Unofficial) - SARR 27th May 2012

derekosb
11th April 2012, 13:19
http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/SARR%202012%20-%20Photos/cooltext678749657.gif

The Scottish All Rover Rally for 2012 is being held at the National Museum of Rural Life in East Kilbride this year on Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th May.

For what is now the 4th year we will be attending as a club on the Sunday.

Full details of the event and an entry form are available from the SARR website (http://www.sarr.co.uk/) including details of how to get to the venue.

As in previous years, we will organise convoys (if possible) nearer the time once we have an idea of numbers attending.
http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/SARR%202012%20-%20Photos/wellies.jpg
http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/SARR%202012%20-%20Photos/imagesCAZ8PLFQ.jpghttp://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/SARR%202012%20-%20Photos/imagesCAB014A9.jpg

From some previous threads where we have discussed the proposed meet I know some members have already entered. I will start the list off on this thread and will include those members I know have already sent off their entry forms. I will definitely be there but will not be "entering" my car this year.

1. Freebyrd - MG ZT-T (Starlight)
2. David5000 - Rover 75 Sal (X Power Grey)
3. GRAHAM1961 - Rover 75 Sal (Firefrost)
4. Tim_Burgess - MG ZT-T (Starlight)
5. Brigus - Rover 75 Tourer (Royal)
6. Jim Jamieson - Rover 75 Sal
7. Scooterchick - MG ZT (Anthracite)
8. danmayberry - Cancelled
9. Derekosb (on foot)
10. AldoR - Rover 75 Sal (Gold)
11. Kieranswood (?)
12. Alan_G - Rover 75 Sal (Royal Blue)
13. p5tgc - Rover 75
14. OldChuffey
15. PaulG
16. Bluejon (& Silvervixen)
17. JoshJoshua - Rover 75 LWB
18. Lovel - Rover 75 Tourer (White Gold)
19. Thomas - Rover 75 Sal (Odyssey Blue)
20. Flyer - Rover 75 Sal (Moonstone)
21. Rotrex - MG ZT (Xpower)

Possibles:

a) Sworks

So, all members wishing to attend please post on this thread and I will update the list above. Many thanks,

DerekOsb
Regional Secretary

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/SARR%202012%20-%20Photos/poster12.jpg

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

windrush
11th April 2012, 14:15
Good luck with this 4th Scottish National Derek

lady zed
11th April 2012, 15:20
I threw my entry form away unopened cos it arrived the day AFTER I traded honey in and I was still upset. But I WILL be there in a 75 or a ZT. I mean it!

windrush
11th April 2012, 15:25
I threw my entry form away unopened cos it arrived the day AFTER I traded honey in and I was still upset. But I WILL be there in a 75 or a ZT. I mean it!

I am sure that you do and you will Anna

derekosb
11th April 2012, 15:28

I can give you mine Anna (and I may even try and cadge a lift :bowdown:) as I will not be entering my car but will definitely be there.

Derek

danmayberry
11th April 2012, 17:36
i will be there as usual, to scoop the raffle prizes, i got the hamper last year :D and a landrover mug

derekosb
11th April 2012, 18:35
i will be there as usual, to scoop the raffle prizes, i got the hamper last year :D and a landrover mug

Excellent Dan and I shall add you to the list. See you on the 27th.

Derek

tricia1470
11th April 2012, 18:59
Okay this is getting reeeeeeediculous

Im NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD- working for this one too

:getmecoat: **goes off to sulk**

AldoR
11th April 2012, 20:29
Derek we would like to go thanks:)

derekosb
11th April 2012, 22:09
Okay this is getting reeeeeeediculous

Im NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD- working for this one too

:getmecoat: **goes off to sulk**

Ooh, Tricia :(:( shame as the SARR is always a good day....

Derek we would like to go thanks:)

Excellent Aldo, I'll add you to the list.

Derek

Departed 32016
11th April 2012, 23:48

Maybe my zt? Anyway my car will be there. The zt or tf ;)

Alan_G
12th April 2012, 17:35
I shall be attending too, will get the form and money sent this weekend.

derekosb
12th April 2012, 19:45
Maybe my zt? Anyway my car will be there. The zt or tf ;)

Excellent and I've added you to the list. Will be interesting to see what you arrive in?? ;)

I shall be attending too, will get the form and money sent this weekend.

Excellent Alan, and you know your car is already a class winner. Name added to the list and it will be good to meet you.

Derek

Graham1961
12th April 2012, 21:48
Please put me down Derek.

derekosb
12th April 2012, 22:01
Please put me down Derek.

Hi Graham,

You already are mate as I knew you had entered from the discussion on Brian's earlier thread about downloading the entry form.

Don't forget to bring the trophy please. :bowdown:

Derek

Graham1961
12th April 2012, 22:17
Don't forget to bring the trophy please. :bowdown:

Had an email from Trevor about the trophy...could i bring it on the Sunday or post it to you Derek ???

derekosb
12th April 2012, 22:42
Had an email from Trevor about the trophy...could i bring it on the Sunday or post it to you Derek ???

I don't see any reason why you could not just bring it with you on the Sunday, as that was what I did last year.

(Unless that does not suit Trevor?)

Derek

p5tgc
13th April 2012, 13:16
Great to see so many of you planning to come along to SARR 2012, total entries in already total 60 cars!

There is still opportunity to book places at the rally dinner on Saturday evening if anyone interested, but please get bookings in before 1 May if you do want to dine.

regards TC

blacknwhite
17th April 2012, 19:35
I am Scottish to the end of my little toe nail (but live in Newcastle). I am TOTALLY convinced I will be in Scotland for a meet sometime this year. This one sounds as good as any to aim for.

RPWC
17th April 2012, 19:54
I am Scottish to the end of my little toe nail (but live in Newcastle). I am TOTALLY convinced I will be in Scotland for a meet sometime this year. This one sounds as good as any to aim for.
you already have been lol:D

derekosb
17th April 2012, 19:55

Be delighted if you can make it up Bob. Let me know as soon as you are definite as you need to enter the SARR and will need to download and send off the entry form.

Always a good day.

Hope you can manage.

Derek

p5tgc
19th April 2012, 13:08
Could I make a timely suggestion to those members who have yet to send in their entry forms for SARR 2012 to do so soon, if only to avoid the increased postage charges which will come into effect at the end of this month.

For those interested, places are still available at the Saturday evening function.

Entries will be accepted on the day as usual, as long as we can fit cars into the allocated spaces at the museum. Entries already received have taken up over 60% of those spaces. Another advantage for pre-booked cars is that they get in to the event much quicker, as they don't have to complete all the paperwork at the gate, so it's less hassle for everyone concerned.

OldChuffey
21st April 2012, 13:26
Yes! A meet on my doorstep :)
I'll be there.....

lady zed
21st April 2012, 16:46
Whos' going on the road trip on the Saturday? I quite fancy it.........

derekosb
21st April 2012, 17:30
Yes! A meet on my doorstep :)
I'll be there.....

Excellent and I'll add you to the list. Download your entry form from www.sarr.co.uk

Whos' going on the road trip on the Saturday? I quite fancy it.........

I remember Yellow Peril went on the Saturday roadtrip the year we were at Thirlestane and I think someone else did the Saturday run last year.

Anyone else up for it?

Derek

lady zed
21st April 2012, 17:52
That's my entry form sent :D

Brigus
21st April 2012, 18:04
I remember Yellow Peril went on the Saturday roadtrip the year we were at Thirlestane and I think someone else did the Saturday run last year.

Anyone else up for it?

Derek

I have to work most of Saturday and will be heading south that afternoon, planning to arrive early evening. Would anyone be up for a pint or two that evening?

By the way Derek - nice car! I think my longshot bet of Tim's MG-F may have been the closest after all ;). I hope she proves to be an enjoyable and reliable motor for you.

Terrorfex
23rd April 2012, 23:00
The POL was just too far at too short notice but I might well bring Tali along to this.

Alan_G
1st May 2012, 18:04
Dropped my entry form through the letterbox tonight. :D

Tim_Burgess
1st May 2012, 18:43
By the way Derek - nice car! I think my longshot bet of Tim's MG-F may have been the closest after all ;). I hope she proves to be an enjoyable and reliable motor for you.

I'd have paid good money to see Derek try to fit himself and 2 daughters in an MG-F. Mind you, ours does have a luggage rack on the bootlid.:D:D

PaulG
1st May 2012, 20:26
Well I'm pleased to be able to advise that I'll be crossing the border again this year to find my way to the SARR. We'll be in a 75 but not in class 6 this year.:)

derekosb
1st May 2012, 20:33
Well I'm pleased to be able to advise that I'll be crossing the border again this year to find my way to the SARR. We'll be in a 75 but not in class 6 this year.:)

Excellent Paul and I've added you to the list. :}

Derek

derekosb
1st May 2012, 20:36
I have to work most of Saturday and will be heading south that afternoon, planning to arrive early evening. Would anyone be up for a pint or two that evening?

Cheers Scott, and I suppose you were close with the idea of a convertible ;)

Where you staying on the Saturday as might be able to catch up for a pint if you are close to the museum (only live a few miles away)?

The POL was just too far at too short notice but I might well bring Tali along to this.

Let me know if you think you will make it. Always good to see new members at a meet and the SARR is a great day out.

I'd have paid good money to see Derek try to fit himself and 2 daughters in an MG-F. Mind you, ours does have a luggage rack on the bootlid.:D:D

I think my 2 wee girls would have fitted side by side in the passenger seat! Not so sure I would fit easily in the drivers seat though! :p:

Derek

Bluejon
2nd May 2012, 22:56
Can you please add Jan & Myself to the list,will be travelling up in old Blue,as the Vixen is still not ready yet I'm afraid,many thanks.

Best Regards.

John.

derekosb
3rd May 2012, 17:03
Can you please add Jan & Myself to the list,will be travelling up in old Blue,as the Vixen is still not ready yet I'm afraid,many thanks.

Best Regards.

John.

Excellent John, be good to see you again and we can plan for Gretna later in the year :}

Added to the list. See you then.

Derek

p5tgc
7th May 2012, 10:33
At SARR in the past years we have had entrants from The Netherlands and visitors from Australia, but I have just received an entry from Estonia!

Not only is this a first, but this entrant is bringing a long wheelbase 75!

Does anyone know Rain Potisepp from Tallin?

derekosb
7th May 2012, 11:45
At SARR in the past years we have had entrants from The Netherlands and visitors from Australia, but I have just received an entry from Estonia!

Not only is this a first, but this entrant is bringing a long wheelbase 75!

Does anyone know Rain Potisepp from Tallin?

Hi Trevor,

Jake (former RS) met and drove with Rain. Reebs has also posted a thread about his car HERE (http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=82691&highlight=Estonia)

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn105/reebspics/LWBDark1.jpg

From a quick read of some posts he was down to attend the National but not sure if he made it or not.

HTH

Derek

Tim_Burgess
7th May 2012, 12:46
Yes he was at the national, I didn't meet him personally but I did have a chat with Jake.

The car is absolutely stunning.

p5tgc
7th May 2012, 18:54
Wow, that is quite some car and a story to go with it too!

lady zed
7th May 2012, 19:38
I can't make the saturday drive now, boo hoo, it's the same day as the school fete. Will def be there on Sunday though :D

Yella Fella
7th May 2012, 19:46
I canny make it either on the Sunday. I have a family thing on, unless it changes at short notice.

Lovel
8th May 2012, 22:42
Thinking about attending in the P6, but atm after the full engine & box rebuild, I have still to complete the installation of them, find 3500S exhaust manifolds, tune the thing and get at least a test run or two to iron out any potential teething problems before heading down that way on the Sunday.

derekosb
10th May 2012, 12:41
Thinking about attending in the P6, but atm after the full engine & box rebuild, I have still to complete the installation of them, find 3500S exhaust manifolds, tune the thing and get at least a test run or two to iron out any potential teething problems before heading down that way on the Sunday.

Hi Gary,

Be good to see you again if you can make it. :}

Shall I add you to the list? Let me know, thanks. :cool:

Derek

Lovel
12th May 2012, 08:50
Hi Gary,

Be good to see you again if you can make it. :}

Shall I add you to the list? Let me know, thanks. :cool:

Derek

Yes hopefully it should all come together by then. If not the 75 will be coming.

derekosb
12th May 2012, 09:15
Yes hopefully it should all come together by then. If not the 75 will be coming.

Excellent Gary, see you at East Kilbride on the Sunday and I've added you to the list. :}

Derek

WeeMan
18th May 2012, 11:38
:( Won't be able to make this one i'm afraid, travelling to Londonshire that weekend for my new top secret all will be revealed project :}

lady zed
18th May 2012, 13:09
:( Won't be able to make this one i'm afraid, travelling to Londonshire that weekend for my new top secret all will be revealed project :}

Oh you are mysterious! Looking good in your avvy btw, still got the moves ;)

Tim_Burgess
20th May 2012, 10:18
I canny make it either on the Sunday. I have a family thing on, unless it changes at short notice.

Oh no! and with Graham's car and Y716USD out of the running you were a real contender for best in class!

I collect my "new" bumper and wing from Tam today, but I don't see them being painted and ready for next Sunday, so I'll be there in the battle scarred ZT.

lady zed
20th May 2012, 17:24
Oh no! and with Graham's car and Y716USD out of the running you were a real contender for best in class!

I collect my "new" bumper and wing from Tam today, but I don't see them being painted and ready for next Sunday, so I'll be there in the battle scarred ZT.

Ooh my chances are increasing..........:p:

Jim Jamieson
20th May 2012, 21:56
Oh! my, how time flies I can't believe it's only a week to go. I am so busy getting the suspension refurb on the missus's diesel I simply haven't had time to do anything on the V6 other than get the duplex exhaust fitted.

Even the long awaited walnut door cappings remain unfitted and I don't really see them being fitted in time but anyhow I am looking forward to being there but only with the V6 this year as I'm giving the SD1 Vitesse a rest this year.

Just hope the weather is better than last year, OOps did I mention the weather ;)

JYJ

Yella Fella
21st May 2012, 08:39

365 days in the year and my family commitment is next Sunday :mad:

Ah well, there's always next year.

Good luck guys and gals :)

Tim_Burgess
21st May 2012, 13:31
I dropped off the bumper and wing at the bodyshop this morning and there's a good chance they will be done for me to collect on Friday. So, with a bit of midnight oil I just might have the car in one piece for Sunday. Fingers crossed.

Alan_G
21st May 2012, 16:55
Nice one tim, look forward to seeing the repaired car :rolleyes:

Yella Fella
22nd May 2012, 20:43
I dropped off the bumper and wing at the bodyshop this morning and there's a good chance they will be done for me to collect on Friday. So, with a bit of midnight oil I just might have the car in one piece for Sunday. Fingers crossed.

Don't park it in the garage!

lady zed
22nd May 2012, 21:29
Whos' good with electrics? My front passenger seat won't move anymore :(

Tim_Burgess
22nd May 2012, 21:48
Don't park it in the garage!

Sound advice as always Glenn;)

FLYER
22nd May 2012, 22:19
Sound advice as always Glenn;)

Are KITCHENER CARS doing your paintwork tim ????:shrug:

Tim_Burgess
23rd May 2012, 18:18
Are KITCHENER CARS doing your paintwork tim ????:shrug:

Er, no:confused:

It's a lad in Garelochhead who's recently set up on his own.

sworks
23rd May 2012, 20:10
Can i just turn up and pay on the gate? Not sure if I can make it 100% yet though

lady zed
23rd May 2012, 20:12
Can i just turn up and pay on the gate? Not sure if I can make it 100% yet though

Yes you can, hope you can make it! :D

Alan_G
24th May 2012, 13:11
Well the rota went up for next week today, i got my days off for Tomorrow, Saturday and Monday but they still have me working on SUNDAY! Flipping idiots, so i phoned them and they are trying to get something sorted but as I am contracted to work "booked" Sundays if nobody can cover then SARR might just be a no go. To say I am angry ( put in for these days off months ago cos I am running my first 10km race on sat) is an understatement! Will keep you updated once i know if its a YAY or NAY! :mad:

Yella Fella
24th May 2012, 13:21
Well the rota went up for next week today, i got my days off for Tomorrow, Saturday and Monday but they still have me working on SUNDAY! Flipping idiots, so i phoned them and they are trying to get something sorted but as I am contracted to work "booked" Sundays if nobody can cover then SARR might just be a no go. To say I am angry ( put in for these days off months ago cos I am running my first 10km race on sat) is an understatement! Will keep you updated once i know if its a YAY or NAY! :mad:

Phone that proudfoot bloke and complain like hell :D

Hope it works out for you Alan.

Alan_G
24th May 2012, 17:40
Phone that proudfoot bloke and complain like hell :D

Hope it works out for you Alan.

Proudfoot should work it for me! :p

Brigus
24th May 2012, 23:48

Are you bringing your T4 by any chance? Can the airbag warning light be cleared by a T4?

Looking forward to Sunday.

:)

Tim_Burgess
25th May 2012, 11:27

That's frustrating for you Alan. I agree with Glenn, give JP a call.

Alan_G
25th May 2012, 12:11
It's all good, just got a call to say my Sunday is covered, yay! :D

Tim_Burgess
25th May 2012, 12:58
It's all good, just got a call to say my Sunday is covered, yay! :D

Excellent! I'm waiting to hear if my wing and bumper will be ready. If not, I might have a last minute change of vehicle and come in the MGF.

danmayberry
25th May 2012, 18:30
well chaps an urgent job has came up, so i cant make it on sunday after all, that means you will have a chance at winning a raffle prize now

Tim_Burgess
25th May 2012, 22:19
Picked up the wing and bumper from Lee this evening and he has done a superb job.

All I've got to do now is fit them.....

Brigus
26th May 2012, 13:12
Cheers Scott, and I suppose you were close with the idea of a convertible ;)

Where you staying on the Saturday as might be able to catch up for a pint if you are close to the museum (only live a few miles away)?

Sorry Derek only just noticed your response. Work has really piled up this week so (depressingly) a stack of it will follow me to the hotel tonight. But, looking forward to tomorrow! Catch up with you then.

Thomas
26th May 2012, 19:05
Evening people,

I will be there tomorrow and as usual my mum and dad will have their 800 Vitesse there.

will be bringing the family with me so im not sure what time I will be there but hopefully I will be there early enough to pay on the day and get next to you guys.

will be good to see everyone again. :}

Tim_Burgess
26th May 2012, 20:16
New wing fitted - check
New bumper fitted - check
Car washed, polished, glazed and sealed - check

Cold beer removed from fridge - check

See you in the morning.

Jim Jamieson
26th May 2012, 23:35
It will be a weary day for me as I've just got the car washed tonight.
It was just too hot earlier and the missus needed the car in the afternoon so not too much preparation I'm afraid, maybe a quick polish in the morning but I will be there.

JYJ

derekosb
26th May 2012, 23:39
Evening people,

I will be there tomorrow and as usual my mum and dad will have their 800 Vitesse there.

will be bringing the family with me so im not sure what time I will be there but hopefully I will be there early enough to pay on the day and get next to you guys.

will be good to see everyone again. :}

Excellent Thomas and be good to see you again.

New wing fitted - check
New bumper fitted - check
Car washed, polished, glazed and sealed - check

Cold beer removed from fridge - check

See you in the morning.

You've obviously had a busy day but glad you managed to get it all done and see you in the morning.

It will be a weary day for me as I've just got the car washed tonight.
It was just too hot earlier and the missus needed the car in the afternoon so not too much preparation I'm afraid, maybe a quick polish in the morning but I will be there.

JYJ

Hi Jim,

Be good to see you there.

Cheers all,

Derek

derekosb
26th May 2012, 23:43
Hi guys,

Just a quick reminder to everyone that all cars are to be in place for the show by 10:30 at the latest.

I was aiming for 10:00 so see you all there.

Derek

FLYER
26th May 2012, 23:51
Hi guys,

Just a quick reminder to everyone that all cars are to be in place for the show by 10:30 at the latest.

I was aiming for 10:00 so see you all there.

DerekWe will be popping in at some stage DEREK .:D

derekosb
26th May 2012, 23:54
We will be popping in at some stage DEREK .:D

Excellent mate, I was disappointed you were not down originally. Saw your post on your "parting" thread earlier so glad you will make it.

Derek

FLYER
27th May 2012, 00:08
Excellent mate, I was disappointed you were not down originally. Saw your post on your "parting" thread earlier so glad you will make it.

Derekweather looks good for tmw , see you at some stage derek :D:D

lookslike rotrex is popping in also .

lady zed
27th May 2012, 07:44
Ooh I've got a fever........................RALLY FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

OldChuffey
27th May 2012, 10:29
Unfortunately couldn't make it today due to family commitments :(
Have a great day & hope to get to the next meet.....

Andy

rotrex
27th May 2012, 17:17
what a great day for it. sorry I didnt hang about to long had to get away from that sun :o twas nice to see all the cars glistening in the bright sun shine :drool4:

FLYER
27th May 2012, 18:55
what a great day for it. sorry I didnt hang about to long had to get away from that sun :o twas nice to see all the cars glistening in the bright sun shine :drool4:christ you must have shifted quickstyle :D

FLYER
27th May 2012, 19:01
WOW what a day , HOT HOT HOT .

Sahara like conditions but a great turnout .

Anyone who didnt visit the old farm and farmhouse missed a treat , the story of the REID family who owned the place since the 15th century was interesting , the house was like a time capsule .

:D

We stayed so long in the carpark we got locked in :D

Thomas
27th May 2012, 19:10
Great day and good to catch up with everyone, the weather was amazing and the venue was great too, couldn't ask for much more really!

derekosb
27th May 2012, 19:18
Hi everyone,

Firstly a quick thank you to everyone that turned out today. Fabulous weather which just made it a great day for admiring the many cars on display (in excess of 100).

Thanks to Trevor and the committee for the organisation as well. Excellent.

Time for some photos.

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/SARR%202012%20-%20Photos/P1060005.jpg

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/SARR%202012%20-%20Photos/P1060004.jpg

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/SARR%202012%20-%20Photos/P1060013.jpg

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/SARR%202012%20-%20Photos/P1060008.jpg

Scooterchick even required a parasol it was that warm :D:D

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/SARR%202012%20-%20Photos/P1060011.jpg

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/SARR%202012%20-%20Photos/P1060010.jpg

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/SARR%202012%20-%20Photos/P1060009.jpg

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/SARR%202012%20-%20Photos/P1060007.jpg

Scooterchick's "Zeddy" complete with new chrome number plate surround, chrome bullets, torpedoes and chrome side sill strips.

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/SARR%202012%20-%20Photos/P1060006.jpg

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/SARR%202012%20-%20Photos/P1060014.jpg

And the star of the show (and not surprisingly class winner) all the way from Tallinn, the fabulous LWB 75 driven by Rain.

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/SARR%202012%20-%20Photos/P1060031.jpg

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/SARR%202012%20-%20Photos/P1060036.jpg

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/SARR%202012%20-%20Photos/P1060037.jpg

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/SARR%202012%20-%20Photos/P1060035.jpg

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/SARR%202012%20-%20Photos/P1060015.jpg

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/SARR%202012%20-%20Photos/P1060017.jpg

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/SARR%202012%20-%20Photos/P1060016.jpg

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/SARR%202012%20-%20Photos/P1060018.jpg

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/SARR%202012%20-%20Photos/P1060034.jpg

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/SARR%202012%20-%20Photos/P1060033.jpg

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/SARR%202012%20-%20Photos/P1060032.jpg

Derek

lady zed
27th May 2012, 19:22
3rd place in the 75/ZT was someone called George Cornlish or something like that, do you know who that is? And 2nd was Zeddy :D he was so pleased he kicked his heels the whole way home :D :D

David5000
27th May 2012, 21:42
Hi, unfortunately I missed the presentation, and only saw the final bit and the raffle....my name is David Norrish...grey rover 75......could it have been me......

lady zed
27th May 2012, 21:44
Hi, unfortunately I missed the presentation, and only saw the final bit and the raffle....my name is David Norrish...grey rover 75......could it have been me......

Yes, it was you :D

David5000
27th May 2012, 22:19
Thanks so much...well chuffed.....in fact stunned...

lady zed
27th May 2012, 22:22
Thanks so much...well chuffed.....in fact stunned...

That's a shame you didn't get your rosette. Maybe they'll post it out to you?

Alan_G
27th May 2012, 22:39
Waht a lovely day it was! Beautiful cars and beautiful weather. Me and Gillian had a great time and nice to put some faces to the forum names will post up my photos when i get a chance!

FLYER
27th May 2012, 22:46
Waht a lovely day it was! Beautiful cars and beautiful weather. Me and Gillian had a great time and nice to put some faces to the forum names will post up my photos when i get a chance!good to meet you again after south queensferry alan , christ it was hot today mate eh ????

Alan_G
27th May 2012, 22:52
good to meet you again after south queensferry alan , christ it was hot today mate eh ????

aye beyond hot, I was sweating so much I thought I was reliving my 10km run from yesterday! :getmecoat: :D

FrazzleTC
28th May 2012, 08:03
Absolutely brilliant show, some astounding cars, and superb weather! I had a great day out, and got a chance to catch up with plenty of people I'd not seen for a while! Sorry for the massive number of photos, but I did my best to get photos of all of the cars, except for a few which seemed to have crowds around them constantly.
If anyone would like high-res copies of any photos emailed to them, please do feel free to ask!
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8579.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8583.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8585.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8587.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8591.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8592.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8595.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8596.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8597.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8600.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8604.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8605.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8606.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8607.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8612.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8616.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8618.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8619.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8620.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8621-1.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8622-1.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8625.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8626.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8627.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8628.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8630.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8632.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8636.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8637.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8639.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8640.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8641.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8642.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8643.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8644.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8645.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8646.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8647.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8649-1.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8650.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8652.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8653.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8656.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8657.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8663.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8664.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8665.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8667.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8669.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8670.jpg

FrazzleTC
28th May 2012, 08:04
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8672.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8674.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8675.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8677.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8679.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8682.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8683-1.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8684.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8685.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8688-1.jpg

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8690.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8692-1.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8694.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8695-1.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8697.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8701.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8703.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8704.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8705.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8706.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8711-1.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8715.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8716.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8717-1.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8721.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8722.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8725-1.jpg

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8727.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8731.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8732-1.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8733-1.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8735.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8737-1.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8738.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8739-1.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8741-1.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8742.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8744-1.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8746-1.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8748.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8750.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8751.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8753.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8756-1.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8758.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8759.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8761-1.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8772-1.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8776-1.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac112/FK1991/IMG_8779.jpg

Yella Fella
28th May 2012, 09:35
Looks like you guys and gals had a great day. Sorry I missed it due to a family commitment.

Soooooo . . . . whats the scores on the doors? Who won what?

Alan_G
28th May 2012, 10:48
Some of my photos

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s60/algothedon/Sarr%202012/DSCN0256.jpg

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s60/algothedon/Sarr%202012/DSCN0255.jpg

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s60/algothedon/Sarr%202012/DSCN0254.jpg

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s60/algothedon/Sarr%202012/DSCN0258.jpg

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s60/algothedon/Sarr%202012/DSCN0275.jpg

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s60/algothedon/Sarr%202012/DSCN0276.jpg

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s60/algothedon/Sarr%202012/DSCN0281.jpg

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s60/algothedon/Sarr%202012/DSCN0284.jpg

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s60/algothedon/Sarr%202012/DSCN0277.jpg

My shiny bumper :D

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s60/algothedon/Sarr%202012/DSCN0266.jpg

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s60/algothedon/Sarr%202012/DSCN0262.jpg

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s60/algothedon/Sarr%202012/DSCN0268.jpg

Graham1961
28th May 2012, 11:03
What a glorious day, it seemed to pass so quickly, but it does when your enjoying it.

As always the cars stole the show with stunning examples of each class :bowdown:

I also must say i enjoyed the location very much...a perfect day really. :D

Tim_Burgess
28th May 2012, 11:26
An absolutely superb day. Phew! what a scorcher. As always, great to meet up with new and familiar faces.

Here are a few of my pics from today:

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p93/Tim_Burgess/DSC01986s.jpg
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p93/Tim_Burgess/DSC01977s.jpg
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p93/Tim_Burgess/DSC01978s.jpg
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p93/Tim_Burgess/DSC01979s.jpg
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p93/Tim_Burgess/DSC01981s.jpg
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p93/Tim_Burgess/DSC01982s.jpg
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p93/Tim_Burgess/DSC01983s.jpg
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p93/Tim_Burgess/DSC01989s.jpg
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p93/Tim_Burgess/DSC01992s.jpg

And a couple from my drive home:

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p93/Tim_Burgess/DSC01998s.jpg
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p93/Tim_Burgess/DSC02000s.jpg
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p93/Tim_Burgess/DSC02001s.jpg

See Y'all at Gretna.. Might have my piano black dash done by then.

Tim_Burgess
28th May 2012, 11:40
Looks like you guys and gals had a great day. Sorry I missed it due to a family commitment.

Soooooo . . . . whats the scores on the doors? Who won what?

Rain from Estonia won best in class and ,unsuprisingly, furthest distance travelled with his Spice Supertallic LWB 75.
Anna (Scooterchick) got 2nd place.
David Norrish (david5000) got 3rd

Yella Fella
28th May 2012, 12:35
Rain from Estonia won best in class and ,unsuprisingly, furthest distance travelled with his Spice Supertallic LWB 75.
Anna (Scooterchick) got 2nd place.
David Norrish (david5000) got 3rd

Cheers Tim :)

Jim Jamieson
29th May 2012, 11:33
What a difference with the weather this year, It took me all day yesterday to recover from all the "hill walking" My old legs have taken a pounding over the last few days with work on the missus car.

Location could be better as I felt all the cars were fragmentent into different areas and unfortunately we 75's were at the top of the hill and at the edge of the field.
I found it very quiet as far as visitors were concerned and I put this down to the hilly location.

I also note that SARR have ommited the usual rally plaque in favour of a cheaper mug. This is after all the most expensive show to attend as far as entrance fees are concerned so perhaps the committee should look at this.

JYJ

Brigus
29th May 2012, 14:56
What an enjoyable day! Glorious sun, beautiful cars, and it was nice to catch up with people and meet some new folk as well. I enjoyed the museum and farmhouse too.

A big thanks to the SARR organisers.

:)

Bluejon
30th May 2012, 02:13
Many thank's to all concerned for a very enjoyable day,congratulation's to rain,a very worthy winner indeed

Jim Jamieson
30th May 2012, 22:11
I've just had an e-mail from Colin in the SARR committee.

Seems they ommited to count up the points correctly on Sunday, must have been the heat of the day, anyway it appears my car has come in joint 3rd so I'm getting a rossete posted out.

I wonder where I'll pin it on the car, maybe over the V8 badge :o

JYJ

Alan_G
30th May 2012, 22:20
Nice one Jim, and well deserved, you car looked stunning :thumbup:

FLYER
30th May 2012, 23:10

Seems they ommited to count up the points correctly on Sunday, must have been the heat of the day, anyway it appears my car has come in joint 3rd so I'm getting a rossete posted out.

JYJ

congrats jimbo :D

Tim_Burgess
30th May 2012, 23:42

JYJ

Congratulations Jim, well deserved.