PDA

View Full Version : 10th June Caldecotte Arms Meet Milton Keynes

Petetourer
18th April 2012, 10:52
Hi all...

Looking at holding another meet at the Caldecotte Arms in Milton Keynes... Meet will start around 11:30 - 12:00.. The pub opens at 12:00 and will run till the last people leave... :shrug:

Phil - T4 will be there so T4 services, Replacement Keys and X power Upgrades will be availible.... If you are interested in having something done then post here and this will give us an idea of how much of Phils time will be taken up... Last time it was ALL day... lol.... Please give Phil as much notice as possible if you require the key service.....

See details of one of our meets here

:smilie_re: http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...=milton+keynes (http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=97410&highlight=milton+keynes)

link to venue --- http://www.realpubco.com/fayreandsqu...otte/pid-P1299

http://alterna-tickers.com/tickers/generated_tickers/j/joe3azxb6.png (http://alterna-tickers.com)

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

Can all who add there name PLEASE let me know if they want to eat....

Attendees

1) Petetourer - Eating - T4 Session required for heater fault
2) Stevesav - Eating
3) Colin David Day - Eating
4) Steve916 - Eating
5) Trophy Blue Tourer
6) Phil-T4 - Eating
7) Kevwbucks
8) Hertsrik - Eating
9) Pricey +1 eating
10) Clickernick
11) Pob06
12) Heathrowsteve
13) Andymk
14) harrisop48
15) Shiner - Eating
16) Typhoon190 +1
17) Beejay (Maybe)

Date I was looking at would be Sunday the 10th June.... If you would be interested then please post here and I will add you to the list :D

PhilT4 will be in attendance, I know he was a busy boy at the last meet. This means that T4 checks, keys and X Power re maps will be availible....

Cheers, Pete

EVENT DISCLAIMER

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

stevemac
18th April 2012, 10:55
I will see if I can make this Pete.

Petetourer
18th April 2012, 10:57
I will see if I can make this Pete.

Ok mate.... Would be good to see you again.. Will add you as a maybe at present... ;)

stevesav
18th April 2012, 13:25
Add me as a definite please Pete, just checked the calendar & I am off that day:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Also put me down for food if you are booking a table please mate.;)

Petetourer
18th April 2012, 13:31
Add me as a definite please Pete, just checked the calendar & I am off that day:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Also put me down for food if you are booking a table please mate.;)

Good Good Steve... Will Add you to the list...

Good Point made as well.... Can all who add there name PLEASE let me know if they want to eat....

Cheers, Pete

FLYING BANANA
18th April 2012, 17:46
Please add me to the list. Not sure which car I'll bring though. And I'll be eating.

Petetourer
18th April 2012, 18:32
Please add me to the list. Not sure which car I'll bring though. And I'll be eating.

Okey Kokey.... Will add you to the list mate.... Be nice to see you again....

Colin David Day
18th April 2012, 18:55
Can you add me to the list please Pete, should be eating, thanks Col.

Petetourer
18th April 2012, 19:36
Can you add me to the list please Pete, should be eating, thanks Col.

Adding you down now mate.... Good to see you over the weekend mate... Hope you had a good one!!

Steve916
18th April 2012, 19:50
Hi Pete,
I would like to come to this please and I'm never one to turn down the chance of food:}
Steve

Petetourer
18th April 2012, 22:06
Hi Pete,
I would like to come to this please and I'm never one to turn down the chance of food:}
Steve

You will be made most welcome mate... :}

I will add your name down now....

Pete

Trophy Blue Tourer
18th April 2012, 23:18
Oh go on then!!

Twist me arm!! :D

Andy

Petetourer
19th April 2012, 08:48
Oh go on then!!

Twist me arm!! :D

Andy

Will add you to the list Andy... Hope you are settling in well at the new place... :D

Steve916
19th April 2012, 21:16
You will be made most welcome mate... :}

I will add your name down now....

Pete

Thanks Pete:}
Look forward to it

Phil-T4
21st April 2012, 19:16
Add me to the list Pete, it seems like its the only time i get out these days!!!

Petetourer
21st April 2012, 20:32
Add me to the list Pete, it seems like its the only time i get out these days!!!

Great stuff Phil.... Will be good to see you again and I am sure a few people would love to have some benefit from the T4...... :D:D

Will add you now mate... Will put you as eating, but if your not just give me a shout and I will edit it.....

FLYING BANANA
22nd April 2012, 20:16
Sorry but I'll have to give this one a miss. I'll try and make the next one.:(:confused::mad::shrug:

Petetourer
22nd April 2012, 21:25
Sorry but I'll have to give this one a miss. I'll try and make the next one.:(:confused::mad::shrug:

Ok mate, will edit the list.... Will hopefully see you soon mate....

Pete

kevwbucks
23rd April 2012, 09:05
Hi Pete,

Can you put me down for this please, I will also be eating. Be good to see you all again.

Ta,

Kev

Petetourer
23rd April 2012, 10:06
Hi Pete,

Can you put me down for this please, I will also be eating. Be good to see you all again.

Ta,

Kev

Hi Kev.... Will be good to see you as well.... I will add you now....

Pete

hertsrik
3rd May 2012, 18:39
Hi Pete can you add me to the list. Will be my first meet. Ta

Petetourer
3rd May 2012, 23:03
Hi Pete can you add me to the list. Will be my first meet. Ta

I will add you right mow mate... Will be good to see a new face :D

Will you be eating ?

hertsrik
4th May 2012, 06:28
Hi Pete thanks for the add. i will be eating.

Petetourer
9th May 2012, 13:42
Any More For Any More :D:D:D:D:D

pricey
10th May 2012, 14:47
Just seen your post. I just bought a nice 75 T 53 plate but its been off the road from the minute i got it. Just having a 2nd hand engine put in by Dave and Kayleigh. Hopefully it will be done in time. If it is I'll be there.
Paul - Buckingham

Petetourer
10th May 2012, 15:00
Just seen your post. I just bought a nice 75 T 53 plate but its been off the road from the minute i got it. Just having a 2nd hand engine put in by Dave and Kayleigh. Hopefully it will be done in time. If it is I'll be there.
Paul - Buckingham

Hi Mate...

Fingers crossed for you :D Would be good to get it onto the T4 :shrug:

Will pop ya name down as a maybe....

Pete

Nobby09
10th May 2012, 19:20
Can we bring other halves/kids?

Bob Williams
10th May 2012, 19:29
Can't remember if I said I could come but will possibly have to miss this one. I won't know until the day before.

Bob

Petetourer
10th May 2012, 19:31
Can we bring other halves/kids?

Everyone is welcome mate... If the weather is good then the pub is set in some nice surroundings.... :D

If you want to come along then let me know, and let me know how many of you will be eating or not... :shrug:

Petetourer
10th May 2012, 19:31
Can't remember if I said I could come but will possibly have to miss this one. I won't know until the day before.

Bob

Ok Bob... Well keep us posted mate.... ;)

Nobby09
10th May 2012, 19:40
Everyone is welcome mate... If the weather is good then the pub is set in some nice surroundings.... :D

If you want to come along then let me know, and let me know how many of you will be eating or not... :shrug:

Hi Pete,
That's great, will be my first meet also. Can you put myself and my fiance Regine down for eating also. Am looking forward to it, and somebody with a T4 will be a bonus.

Regards
Garry (Nobby09)

Petetourer
10th May 2012, 19:44
Hi Pete,
That's great, will be my first meet also. Can you put myself and my fiance Regine down for eating also. Am looking forward to it, and somebody with a T4 will be a bonus.

Regards
Garry (Nobby09)

OK Garry, I will pop you on the list now the... Look forward to meeting you.... :)

Pete

Nobby09
10th May 2012, 19:53
Thanks Pete,
Looking forward to it. Would be up for a T4 Xpower upgrade if Phil has time:D

Clickernick
10th May 2012, 20:55
This time,,,, I will definately be there,,,,, visitors, floods, earthquakes shall not prevail. :D:D

Petetourer
10th May 2012, 21:29
Thanks Pete,
Looking forwardto it. Would be up for a T4 Xpower upgrade if Phil has time:D

I am sure he will have the time to take a look mate... Is yours a 116 then ?

Petetourer
10th May 2012, 21:30
This time,,,, I will definately be there,,,,, visitors, floods, earthquakes shall not prevail. :D:D

Okey Kokey mate.... Will add you now... Will you be eating ?

Phil-T4
10th May 2012, 21:32
If anyone is interested in having keys done, please let me know!

Petetourer
10th May 2012, 21:34
If anyone is interested in having keys done, please let me know!

I will add this service to the 1st post mate ;)

Prices will be made availible on the day, but as far as the Key service goes then prices will be along the lines of the replacement keys post in spare for sale at a guess.....

Nobby09
11th May 2012, 18:04
I am sure he will have the time to take a look mate... Is yours a 116 then ?

I think it is, I cannot find any clue, sticker etc on the car, and no mention of bhp on my logbook. I first thought that all diesel autos were 135bhp, but since found out, that's not the case.:mad: How much would the upgrade be, roughly?

Petetourer
11th May 2012, 19:34
I think it is, I cannot find any clue, sticker etc on the car, and no mention of bhp on my logbook. I first thought that all diesel autos were 135bhp, but since found out, that's not the case.:mad: How much would the upgrade be, roughly?

If you send PhilT4 a PM then he will let you know about prices mate... It would be a lot less than the dealers used to charge and well worth the money in my eyes....

Cheers, Pete

Nobby09
11th May 2012, 20:02
If you send PhilT4 a PM then he will let you know about prices mate... It would be a lot less than the dealers used to charge and well worth the money in my eyes....

Cheers, Pete

Will do. Thanks Pete,
Look forward to meeting you on the 10th June.
Regards
Garry

Petetourer
11th May 2012, 21:22
Will do. Thanks Pete,
Look forward to meeting you on the 10th June.
Regards
Garry

No worries, look forward to meeting you and yours....

Pete

Heathrowsteve
20th May 2012, 22:15
Think i'll be coming to this. Will be my first club meet. Not worried about food. :)

Heathrowsteve
20th May 2012, 22:23
Hoping to be there for this. Will be my first club meet

Petetourer
21st May 2012, 11:23
Think i'll be coming to this. Will be my first club meet. Not worried about food. :)

Great stuff mate...

I will add you to the list now...

Heathrowsteve
22nd May 2012, 16:37
Yep..... coming for sure now. Seeing Phill in Olney the day before for a key transponder and a T4 and stopping over at Newport Pagnell. See you there guys. Hoping for some sunshine.....but pigs might fly......:D

chrislloydie
22nd May 2012, 16:47
Unfortunately I'm working til 3pm. I might drive by on the way home, about 4pm and see if anyone is still there.

Petetourer
22nd May 2012, 21:10
Unfortunately I'm working til 3pm. I might drive by on the way home, about 4pm and see if anyone is still there.

Ok mate, No worries.....

Will catch up soon... I am sure a few of us would still be there for a quick pint.... ;)

Petetourer
23rd May 2012, 22:19
Called the venue today and have provisionally booked a table for 15 people... This can be changed up until the day before the meet....

So come on all.... Get your name down!! Would be great to see more than the current record of around 20 cars :D:D:D

pob06
24th May 2012, 12:19
Pete,

I've realised I'm supposed to be in the NE of Scotland for a wedding then (assuming I'm cleared to drive and can drive that far) so wont be able to make this one.

If I cant do the wedding/drive I might try and blag a lift to the meet though.

pob

Petetourer
24th May 2012, 19:15
Pete,

I've realised I'm supposed to be in the NE of Scotland for a wedding then (assuming I'm cleared to drive and can drive that far) so wont be able to make this one.

If I cant do the wedding/drive I might try and blag a lift to the meet though.

pob

No worries mate.... If it turns out you can make it then let me know.. I am sure that we can get you a lift over, if no one else can then I will....

Pete

Nobby09
25th May 2012, 21:01
Hi Pete,
I don't like doing this, but unfortunately, myself and Regine will not be able to make the meet on the 10th. Due to family problems, we will be in Belgium on that date. I am sorry to let you down, it leaves a bad taste, but it is unavoidable. I do hope to get to meet some of the South Central members in the future.
Apologies once more.
Regards
Garry Clark
(Nobby09)

Petetourer
2nd June 2012, 08:54
Hi Pete,
I don't like doing this, but unfortunately, myself and Regine will not be able to make the meet on the 10th. Due to family problems, we will be in Belgium on that date. I am sorry to let you down, it leaves a bad taste, but it is unavoidable. I do hope to get to meet some of the South Central members in the future.
Apologies once more.
Regards
Garry Clark
(Nobby09)

No Worries mate, maybe next time :shrug:

Only just over a week to go guys!! Not to late to put your name down!! ;)

andymk
2nd June 2012, 22:24
would like to come be my first meet ....not eating

Petetourer
2nd June 2012, 22:56
would like to come be my first meet ....not eating

Ok mate.... I will add you to the list mate.... Be good to meet you... Hopefully you will get a chance to get hooked up to the T4 for a check up ;)

harrisop48
5th June 2012, 16:05
Hi Pete,

I will be there. Not eating.

Peter

shiner
5th June 2012, 17:45
Hello pete
Be ok for me to come along sent phil t4 a pm and hes gonna t4 my bbus and headlight wash. Shame not to have some food...
Andy

Petetourer
5th June 2012, 18:48
Hello pete
Be ok for me to come along sent phil t4 a pm and hes gonna t4 my bbus and headlight wash. Shame not to have some food...
Andy

Sure thing Andy!!! I will add you to the list now mate...

Pete, will see you there, still working on getting the compensators done as I have been manic!!! :(

Steve916
5th June 2012, 19:50
Pete, I expect to see you with your nice new shiny mirrors:D
I don't mind helping fit compensators if anybody has one in need of fitting;)

Petetourer
5th June 2012, 20:14
Pete, I expect to see you with your nice new shiny mirrors:D
I don't mind helping fit compensators if anybody has one in need of fitting;)

If the mirrors arrive in time then they will be fitted... :D

I am sure that someone may take you up in some assistance... :getmecoat:;)

Will see you there... :D

Typhoon190
6th June 2012, 21:43
Dad and I hoping to pop over for a bit. :}

Petetourer
6th June 2012, 21:58
Dad and I hoping to pop over for a bit. :}

All Good mate... Be good to see you and the lovely Typhoon again... :drool4: :D

Would you be eating? I am hoping that the forecast changes before Sunday, as it currently does not look good :mad: We will get some shelter sorted though ;)

Typhoon190
6th June 2012, 22:02
Not got that far yet Pete. :o Will get back to you tomorrow just to cut it a bit closer. :D

Weather looking a bit like the last time I visited then. :getmecoat:

Petetourer
6th June 2012, 22:04
Not got that far yet Pete. :o Will get back to you tomorrow just to cut it a bit closer. :D

Weather looking a bit like the last time I visited then. :getmecoat:

Maybe...... :getmecoat::getmecoat::getmecoat: Its supposed to be Summer!!!!!! :(

Catch up soon mate......

Petetourer
7th June 2012, 15:46
Right well as we like being prepared here at South Central :D, Stevesav has kindly offered to bring his Gazebo with him so we will have some protection from the elements should it come to it....

We should also have Trophy Blue Tourer's Gazebo as well to keep the T4 sessions dry if neccesary;) Although I guess it would help if I asked him if we can borrow it :getmecoat::D

So dont let the elements stop you from popping along as we should be able to stay dry and there is also that big building accross the road we could use.. I think its some kind of Public House :shrug: :D

pricey
8th June 2012, 13:10
Hi Pete
At last I collected the car last night been waiting 6 weeks!
New cylinder head second hand engine and I'm on the road but c£1200 worse off!
I'll pop down with the missus to see if i can meet you all and pick up some tips.
We will be eating.
Paul
1.8T Auto moonstone green 53 plate 53000m

Petetourer
8th June 2012, 14:38
Hi Pete
At last I collected the car last night been waiting 6 weeks!
New cylinder head second hand engine and I'm on the road but c£1200 worse off!
I'll pop down with the missus to see if i can meet you all and pick up some tips.
We will be eating.
Paul
1.8T Auto moonstone green 53 plate 53000m

Hi Mate....

Good to hear that she is up and running....

I have updated the list and look forward to meeting you...

Pete

chrislloydie
9th June 2012, 07:49
Anyone gonna still be there around 4pm?

That's the earliest I can make it after work I'm afraid. :(

Typhoon190
9th June 2012, 08:47
Anyone gonna still be there around 4pm?

That's the earliest I can make it after work I'm afraid. :(

I reckon it'll depend on how bad the weather is Chris.:o Speaking of which, have you cured your boot leak?

Petetourer
9th June 2012, 10:36
There is usually some people left at 16:00. Usually leave about 17:30. As Ben says the weather could play a part, but we have got some shelter arranged... :D

rover54
9th June 2012, 12:55
What time do you guys do lunch, don't want to barge in whilst you are eating.

Petetourer
9th June 2012, 12:58
What time do you guys do lunch, don't want to barge in whilst you are eating.

If I remember correctly then the table is booked for 13:30

Meet starts at 11:00, but not everyone eats so there will be people out by the cars most of the time mate....

Pete

chrislloydie
9th June 2012, 12:59
I reckon it'll depend on how bad the weather is Chris.:o Speaking of which, have you cured your boot leak?

It would appear so, Ben. Traced it to gaps in the double skinned area either side of both rear hinges. You couldn't see the gaps but if you put your ginger in you could feel them. Packed out with silicone and dry so far.

Steve916
9th June 2012, 16:28
Just checked weather for tomorrow, and at the moment it's looking good. 19c and sunny:}

Petetourer
9th June 2012, 17:25
Just checked weather for tomorrow, and at the moment it's looking good. 19c and sunny:}

Well Steve! I have my fingers, arms, feet and legs crossed!!!! :D

stevesav
9th June 2012, 17:34
How the hell are you going to drive then:D:D:D

beejay
9th June 2012, 17:43
Hi Pete, Put me down as a maybe, just had new radiator and bottom hose fitted so need to give it a run.

Barry

Steve916
9th June 2012, 17:50
Well Steve! I have my fingers, arms, feet and legs crossed!!!! :D

Toilets upstairs mate:D

Petetourer
9th June 2012, 18:08
How the hell are you going to drive then:D:D:D

Now that would be telling!!!! ;)

Hi Pete, Put me down as a maybe, just had new radiator and bottom hose fitted so need to give it a run.

Ok mate... Will pop you down on the list, will be good to see you :D

Barry

Toilets upstairs mate:D

Actually, they are on the ground floor :D:D:D

Petetourer
9th June 2012, 22:45
Not too late to join s at MK if you fancied it... Weather forecast looks a lot better than it was and is hopefully going to be mainly dry...

Should be a couple of spots left on the table for lunch too. :D

See you all in the morning!!

shiner
9th June 2012, 23:02
pete
Is phol t4 still going as far as you know and have you heard from pob wether he can drive or could do with a lift ?

Petetourer
9th June 2012, 23:24
pete
Is phol t4 still going as far as you know and have you heard from pob wether he can drive or could do with a lift ?

Last I heard from Pob06 was that he was supposed to be a a wedding :shrug:

My be worth a PM though ;)

Phil T4 will be there for sure mate....

Pete

stevesav
10th June 2012, 05:31
Well what a lovely start to the day,lets just hope it stays like it, all this sunshine means I will have to wash my car now:). See you all later.

Steve916
10th June 2012, 05:39
Well what a lovely start to the day,lets just hope it stays like it, all this sunshine means I will have to wash my car now:). See you all later.

I was just thinking exactly the same:D
I only washed and polished it a couple of days ago, so just going to rinse it off and dry it;)

stevemac
10th June 2012, 06:08
Sorry I can't make this one Pete. Hope you all have a great time.

Petetourer
10th June 2012, 07:07
Can I uncross everything yet? :D

See you all soon!

Steve916
10th June 2012, 07:12
Can I uncross everything yet? :D

See you all soon!

I think so Pete:} Lovely blue skies

stevesav
10th June 2012, 07:22
Well the gazebo is in the car, but finger crossed its looking like we wont need it:D:D:D. Looks like you got lucky with the weather Pete:).

Petetourer
10th June 2012, 18:40
Well thanks to everyone that came along today... Had a good turnout and the weather just about held off for us....

Special thanks go out to PhilT4 who was pretty busy all day again! Also to Trophy Blue Tourer for helping me out before the meet even started...

Thanks again and keep an eye out for another meet soon...

Pete

Steve916
10th June 2012, 18:51
Was an enjoyable meet mate:}
Look forward to the next one:D

beejay
10th June 2012, 19:11
A good turn out, weather held, just a few splashes of wet stuff. Very good banter between all. Thanks Steve for fitting auto boot springs, will assist me a great deal, to Phil T4 for solving door lock. Thanks guys one and all.

stevesav
10th June 2012, 20:10
Yes was a very good meet and as said the weather was very kind to us
16 cars there so was a good turn out & a few jobs getting done as well, as usual Phil T4 was kept busy all day, & Steve916 was buzzing around doing little jobs for the members (many thanks) & thanks to Petetourer for organizing the meet (even though he was 90mins late) lol More pics to follow soon.

http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/stevesav/DSCF5328.jpg

Phil-T4
10th June 2012, 20:42
It was a good day and a pleasure to meet everyone who came into the "garage" ;)

harrisop48
11th June 2012, 07:12
Petetourer,

Great meet yesterday, well organised as usual. Hope you get your clutch sorted. Enjoyed meeting new faces Steve from Harmondsworth and the lovely Donna, Ed, aka Rover 54. Colin and Andy. Plus old faces (sic) Ben and Ben's Dad Tony, Beejay, SteveSav, Andy and Lloyd together with Chris Lloydie.
Big thanks to Steve916 for fitting handbrake Mod. Solid as a rock on 2/3 clicks. Brilliant!!!

Peter.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

harrisop48
11th June 2012, 12:29
Andy, Trophy Blue Tourer, sorry!!!! Senior moment, forgot to thank you for the H/B compensator being welded by you plus the loan of the offset driver.

Good to see you again yesterday and so flipping smart!!

Peter.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Woof25
11th June 2012, 12:46
Petetourer,

Great meet yesterday, well organised as usual. Hope you get your clutch sorted. Enjoyed meeting new faces Steve from Harmondsworth and the lovely Donna, Ed, aka Rover 54. Colin and Andy. Plus old faces (sic) Ben and Ben's Dad Tony, Beejay, SteveSav, Andy and Lloyd together with Chris Lloydie.
Big thanks to Steve916 for fitting handbrake Mod. Solid as a rock on 2/3 clicks. Brilliant!!!

Peter.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Well it was my first time meeting you guys and I have to say it was brilliant everyone so so pleasent to the man driving the 'funny' car as one members son thought because of it being two tone, i,m glad it made him smile. I didnt go on the T4 as I thought others might have greater needs than I but I got to see my plenum as last when steve 916 kinfly checked it for me and he made it so easy I shall be doing the checks myself snd flagging up to my garage that the pollution filter was badl fitted blocked acces to plenum, fortunately no water but some debris so panic over.

Lunch was good and reasonbley priced so you can put woof25 down for future meets there steve anytime

andymk
11th June 2012, 13:56
Was an enjoyable meet mate:}
Look forward to the next one:D
really enjoyed the meet thanks guys..just 1 thing i was going to ask the vis motors i need for my zt 190 can they be off any rover 75...thanks

Colin David Day
11th June 2012, 16:06
I enjoyed the meet yesterday great to see everyone,

stevesav
11th June 2012, 17:38
A few more pics from yesterdays very good meet at he Caldecotte arms M/K

http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/stevesav/DSCF5329.jpg
http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/stevesav/DSCF5325.jpg
http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/stevesav/DSCF5320.jpg
http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/stevesav/DSCF5317.jpg
http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/stevesav/DSCF5316.jpg
http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/stevesav/DSCF5297.jpg
http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/stevesav/DSCF5296.jpg
http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/stevesav/IMAG0337.jpg
http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/stevesav/DSCF5291-1.jpg

Petetourer
11th June 2012, 23:57
Some good pics there mate....

Now I think its time that you sort out the 150 that you thought was a 160 but was actually a 150 into a 160 !! If that makes sense.... :D:D:D:D:D

Petetourer
11th June 2012, 23:59
really enjoyed the meet thanks guys..just 1 thing i was going to ask the vis motors i need for my zt 190 can they be off any rover 75...thanks

Ermmmm..... I think so, well any V6 anyway... May be worth asking in the tech area to be sure..

May be worth sending Stocktake a message... He is the VIS motor Guru... ;)

Trophy Blue Tourer
12th June 2012, 10:46
Andy, Trophy Blue Tourer, sorry!!!! Senior moment, forgot to thank you for the H/B compensator being welded by you plus the loan of the offset driver.

Good to see you again yesterday and so flipping smart!!

Peter.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Your more than welcome mate!! - Thanks for the beer!!;)

Good meeting well organised!! - Thanks P/T !!

Typical though!! SWMBO tells me I shouldnt go in working (on car) clothes all the time and I should make an effort!! (what!! on me day off??:confused:) and nobody gets me in a picture!!:(

Nice to meet some new faces too!! - roll on the next one!!

Andy

pricey
12th June 2012, 20:46
Hi Pete
Thanks for organising the meet. I must say everyone was charming and I really enjoyed meeting you all. Food was good and copany better. Thanks to the guys for letting my non-std 75 go on the T4 probably for many years. Phil you are a diamond, many thanks 3mpg better immediately and pick up seems sharper too.
Now for a nice set of non scuffed union std alloys for my 75 and a non scuffed moonstone green front bumper.
If anyone sees either at a reasonable price let me know.
I look forward to meeting you all at the next gathering
Paul

Petetourer
15th June 2012, 14:28
Hi Pete
Thanks for organising the meet. I must say everyone was charming and I really enjoyed meeting you all. Food was good and copany better. Thanks to the guys for letting my non-std 75 go on the T4 probably for many years. Phil you are a diamond, many thanks 3mpg better immediately and pick up seems sharper too.
Now for a nice set of non scuffed union std alloys for my 75 and a non scuffed moonstone green front bumper.
If anyone sees either at a reasonable price let me know.
I look forward to meeting you all at the next gathering
Paul

No Problem mate.... Look forward to seeing you again at future meets mate...

I am off to the Caldecotte Arms again tonight.... This time I will be in the Mazda though..... :getmecoat::getmecoat::D

Steve916
15th June 2012, 14:36
No Problem mate.... Look forward to seeing you again at future meets mate...

I am off to the Caldecotte Arms again tonight.... This time I will be in the Mazda though..... :getmecoat::getmecoat::D

Youre not in the Mazda club too are you?:D

Petetourer
15th June 2012, 14:45
Youre not in the Mazda club too are you?:D

Ermmmmmmm............ Yep!!! :D:D :getmecoat:

Not as many cars at tonights meets though..... :p: :D

Steve916
15th June 2012, 14:49
Ermmmmmmm............ Yep!!! :D:D :getmecoat:

Not as many cars at tonights meets though..... :p: :D

Have fun mate:}

Petetourer
15th June 2012, 14:53
Have fun mate:}

Will try mate ;)

Not got anyone to modify my boot at this one though :( :D:D

Steve916
15th June 2012, 14:55
Will try mate ;)

Not got anyone to modify my boot at this one though :( :D:D

We will have to have a look at that one sometime and also see how much interest there is.

Petetourer
15th June 2012, 15:00
We will have to have a look at that one sometime and also see how much interest there is.

Indeed.... We will have to sort out a time and a place to see if its possible... :shrug:

Clickernick
18th June 2012, 22:51
I also enjoyed the few hours spent at my 'local' Caldecot arms!!! Meeting a few new faces and getting to suss out the handbrake debacle that i will now comence to undertake on my own beastie.

Incidentally did anyone find or pick up a pair of burgundy Osiris spectacles as I lost them between taking photos and going home around 4pm. :shrug:

Thers always somthing to mar a good day init!!!

Woof25
19th June 2012, 10:42
I also enjoyed the few hours spent at my 'local' Caldecot arms!!! Meeting a few new faces and getting to suss out the handbrake debacle that i will now comence to undertake on my own beastie.

Incidentally did anyone find or pick up a pair of burgundy Osiris spectacles as I lost them between taking photos and going home around 4pm. :shrug:

Thers always somthing to mar a good day init!!!

Yeah handbrakes are a law unto themselves, so far touch wood mine is still behaving but how much longer for who can say, so its good to know that there are members who have a remedy for it. Sorry to hear you lost the shades hope they didnt cost too much, I know some are humungous to buy, but as I wear glasses 24/7 I always have shades on as well.

Hope to meet you all again although it isnt my local LOL

Mike