PDA

View Full Version : Meet At Hollow Tree 6th May

Scouse1958
26th April 2012, 12:16
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/Scouseman/IMG_0015-1-1.jpgPlease be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

Hi Guys

We are going to have a meet at the hollow treeon the Sunday 6th of may and starts about 1pm and will bring the S Reg 75 on the day for a nice drive :)So please put your names down here :)

Paul

1 Scouse1958
2 James.uk
3 Vindaloo
4 Andyg2011
5 Ukmoobs

Possable
Dennis A

J1MBO
26th April 2012, 12:41
I'll be there

James.uk
26th April 2012, 13:09
Can't let Jimbo be alone can we.. lol .. I will be there.. :}

vindaloo
26th April 2012, 14:48
Me too..............:D

andyg2011
26th April 2012, 15:40
so sorry to be thick boys but

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=109391&page=5

and 6th may all in 1 week ????????

so 2 mthy meets 1 next wensday and then sunday

am losted :getmecoat:

Scouse1958
26th April 2012, 15:57
Hi Andy

A few people enjoy the wednesday night meets and some people would like to have a sunday meet as its late as night so its the best of both worlds
for everyone.Picked that date as most of the other areas have meets
later on in the month.

andyg2011
26th April 2012, 16:16
Hi Andy

A few people enjoy the wednesday night meets and some people would like to have a sunday meet as its late as night so its the best of both worlds
for everyone.Picked that date as most of the other areas have meets
later on in the month.

so both dates are on then ?

Scouse1958
26th April 2012, 17:10
Yes they are

So both are on then for the different members that like either one.

andyg2011
26th April 2012, 17:12
Yes they are

So both are on then for the different members that like either one.

so

8pm for the night meet and 1pm on sunday 6th ;)

J1MBO
26th April 2012, 21:00
Ah....sorry but I won't be able to make it as I've just remembered that I'm going to the NW American Car meet in Trafford Park on that day with a couple of members of the Two-Sixties.

I'll still be going to the Hollow Tree next Wednesday evening though.

If somebody could take a couple of pictures and do a bit of a write-up for me I'll update the website with the meet.

Cheers :o

DennisA
27th April 2012, 06:33
I hope to be there, maybe even bribe swmbo and No 2 daughter with a free meal into the bargain, free to them that is!

Brgds Dennis

Scouse1958
28th April 2012, 09:59
Anyone else going for a nice chat and to see some nice cars :)

vindaloo
28th April 2012, 10:53
Looking at the list I see I have a doppelgänger going as well:D:getmecoat:

Scouse1958
28th April 2012, 10:55
Looking at the list I see I have a doppelgänger going as well:D:getmecoat:

Opps sorry about that will sort now lol

Frank Incensed
28th April 2012, 21:10
Some people think I'm a sandwich short of a picnic, 'cos I sometimes want to do things like this.:)
Hopefully I'll be at Stretton on Wednesday night, so by then I might have more of an idea if this is viable for me.
The idea is this. The Midlands have a meet at Four Ashes, Wolverhampton 12th/13th May and the South West have a meet on Portland 13th May. Sooooooooooo...........
At the moment, I see no reason for being unable to go to Wolverhampton 12th May. It's only an hour and a half from Manchester. If there aren't any family commitments/problems:( I'd like to continue on to Portland for the 13th. I've done Manchester - Weymouth and back in 12 hours with a 2 hour break (round trip 508 miles) in a Vauxhall Chevette, so doing something similar in the Tourer should pose no problem.
Anyone fancy coming with me to Wolverhampton on the Saturday, then (if possible) on to Dorset on the Sunday? If you'd rather be my passenger (you fool:D) than fork out for a tankful of fuel (or 2 Jim:o), I don't mind company, whether or not I'm able to get an overnight pass from Mrs Incensed:shrug:. Bring your own chickens, though.:D:D:D. You up for Dorset, James?

J1MBO
29th April 2012, 10:58
Some people think I'm a sandwich short of a picnic, 'cos I sometimes want to do things like this.:)
Hopefully I'll be at Stretton on Wednesday night, so by then I might have more of an idea if this is viable for me.
The idea is this. The Midlands have a meet at Four Ashes, Wolverhampton 12th/13th May and the South West have a meet on Portland 13th May. Sooooooooooo...........
At the moment, I see no reason for being unable to go to Wolverhampton 12th May. It's only an hour and a half from Manchester. If there aren't any family commitments/problems:( I'd like to continue on to Portland for the 13th. I've done Manchester - Weymouth and back in 12 hours with a 2 hour break (round trip 508 miles) in a Vauxhall Chevette, so doing something similar in the Tourer should pose no problem.
Anyone fancy coming with me to Wolverhampton on the Saturday, then (if possible) on to Dorset on the Sunday? If you'd rather be my passenger (you fool:D) than fork out for a tankful of fuel (or 2 Jim:o), I don't mind company, whether or not I'm able to get an overnight pass from Mrs Incensed:shrug:. Bring your own chickens, though.:D:D:D. You up for Dorset, James?

Sounds a plan that Robert, I'd love to do it but unfortunately we leave for a weeks break in Devon on the 12th May so it's a no-no :(. I've never yet made it to a Midlands nano meet as something always seems to clash with the date :mad:.

Hope to see you at the Hollow Tree on Wednesday :D

Anthony & Maricel
29th April 2012, 11:55
Me and the wife will be there, we have a whole weekend of Rovering to do Saturday in Liverpool with overnight stay and Sunday at the meet just leave a space for me to park next to your S Reg please Paul. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

James.uk
29th April 2012, 15:13
Portland... hmmmm ... I am on hol in West Bay the following week! do'hhh.... had that not been the case, Then I certainly would have joined you Robert.. :D Maybe next time?? :}

H-Tree I should be OK for the Sunday.. :}

Scouse1958
29th April 2012, 17:41
Me and the wife will be there, we have a whole weekend of Rovering to do Saturday in Liverpool with overnight stay and Sunday at the meet just leave a space for me to park next to your S Reg please Paul. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ok will do leave a nice big space for you ;);)

siby
30th April 2012, 22:00
ill be coming. it will be my first meet,ill be bringing the tango

http://i831.photobucket.com/albums/zz235/sr_autosport/IMG_20120428_173040.jpg

James.uk
30th April 2012, 22:09
That car is a real show stopper innit!!! :D:D:D

Anthony & Maricel
30th April 2012, 22:50
That car is a real show stopper innit!!! :D:D:D

You can say that again will also need some sunglasses :D

scouseeric
1st May 2012, 06:24
WOW! what a great job Simon has done there:D pity i cant get to any meets yet; would love to see tango in the flesh.

Eric

Frank Incensed
1st May 2012, 09:42
That is certainly eye catching.:cool: I once had a Suzuki bike resprayed from gold with black stripes to black with orange stripes, so I have a soft spot for the combination.:D Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be at the Sunday meet to see it.:( But I will be there on Wednesday night - in a Vauxhall:mad::shrug:

Robert

rich17865
1st May 2012, 18:02
Count me in for the Sunday, might convince the missus to come along and moan at me too :)

andyg2011
1st May 2012, 18:06
cant make this guys really sorry

playing football and we away:getmecoat:

Canon
2nd May 2012, 15:07
If im back from Wembly i'll call down ;)

stevo snr
2nd May 2012, 21:13
I'm confused' just been to the hollow tree today Wednesday at 9pm, no Rovers there, turned round and went back home. :shrug:

Frank Incensed
2nd May 2012, 22:05
I'm confused' just been to the hollow tree today Wednesday at 9pm, no Rovers there, turned round and went back home. :shrug:

So sorry Steve:o. I got landed with child-minding at the 11th hour. So looks like I'll be taking that Insignia back tomorrow with more diesel in its tank than there should be:(. Can only assume something cropped up for Jimbo too 'cos he said he'd be there.:shrug:

J1MBO
2nd May 2012, 22:47

So sorry Steve:o. I got landed with child-minding at the 11th hour. So looks like I'll be taking that Insignia back tomorrow with more diesel in its tank than there should be:(. Can only assume something cropped up for Jimbo too 'cos he said he'd be there.:shrug:

Sorry Ken mate I was there tonight, arrived just before 8 and left at 9, must have missed you by minutes :(

Frank Incensed
3rd May 2012, 18:52

Steve

Just tried to send you a PM but your mail box is full.:shrug: See, someone loves you:D.

rich17865
5th May 2012, 20:00
How many people are confirmed for tomorrow?

James.uk
5th May 2012, 20:05
One... Erm .. me... lol.... :D:D:D And I'm always late.. :o

siby
5th May 2012, 20:08
ill be there to

vindaloo
5th May 2012, 20:09
me too..........:D

rich17865
5th May 2012, 20:33
I will have tools with me if anyone needs a hand, but mainly because my shed of a car is not the most reliable. Should provide ample entertainment though, pointing and laughing are both permitted :D

J1MBO
5th May 2012, 22:42
As I said earlier in the thread I'm off to the American Car "do" at the Trafford Centre tomorrow with a couple of members from the Two-Sixties. It starts at 10:00am, so dependent on how it goes there time wise I may well pop into the Hollow Tree later on in the afternoon :shrug:

rich17865
5th May 2012, 22:52
Be nice to see you again Jim, I should be there for a while, wife and daughter in tow for a meal and burning some energy in the child's play thingy.

James.uk
5th May 2012, 22:54
Nooo, You're all right Jimbo. You pop orf to Man with yer posh friends, we don't mind.. :mad::mad::mad: we will struggle on without you..... :p: :o

James.uk
5th May 2012, 22:56
Hiya Rich, fawt you was seconded to the Midlands or somewhere.. lol .. Be nice to see you again.:)

Frank Incensed
5th May 2012, 23:09
As I said earlier in the thread I'm off to the American Car "do" at the Trafford Centre tomorrow with a couple of members from the Two-Sixties. It starts at 10:00am, so dependent on how it goes there time wise I may well pop into the Hollow Tree later on in the afternoon :shrug:

When I've been to Costco on a Sunday I've noticed those American car meets are all over at lunch time. I think they all scatter when someone asks whose turn it is to buy th donuts.:shrug::D:D:D

If I'm shopping, I might drop by in case that immaculate "Bullitt" Mustang 350 is there:drool4::drool4::drool4:. Is it genuine or a replica?

vindaloo
6th May 2012, 10:44
When I've been to Costco on a Sunday I've noticed those American car meets are all over at lunch time. I think they all scatter when someone asks whose turn it is to buy th donuts.:shrug::D:D:D

If I'm shopping, I might drop by in case that immaculate "Bullitt" Mustang 350 is there:drool4::drool4::drool4:. Is it genuine or a replica?

Robert, have you got the Tourer back from Sean's, how she looking?

Frank Incensed
6th May 2012, 14:05

Yes Jim. I've sent you a PM.

Robert

James.uk
6th May 2012, 15:59
What did the PM say Robert???? :p: :}

siby
6th May 2012, 16:44
just got back home now was good to put faces to all the usernames and everyone was really nice will defo be going again

Godfer
6th May 2012, 16:54
just got back home now was good to put faces to all the usernames and everyone was really nice will defo be going again

Me too. A cracking, knowledgeable and friendly bunch. I am delighted to have made your collective aquaintance.

A special thanks has to go to Rich. A case of Guinness is on its way to you soon Sir! (when I pop over with my Cooling Fan Resistor Upgrade Kit) :bowdown:

Godfer (Sid)

rich17865
6th May 2012, 17:29
Me too. A cracking, knowledgeable and friendly bunch. I am delighted to have made your collective aquaintance.

A special thanks has to go to Rich. A case of Guinness is on its way to you soon Sir! (when I pop over with my Cooling Fan Resistor Upgrade Kit) :bowdown:

Godfer (Sid)

You are more than welcome, happy to help a fellow member!

Anthony & Maricel
6th May 2012, 18:12
We not long got home, nice to meet all the people who attended :D A great bunch of blokes. :D :D :D :D

J1MBO
6th May 2012, 18:52

Godfer (Sid)

We not long got home, nice to meet all the people who attended :D A great bunch of blokes. :D :D :D :D

Pleasure to meet you all today - glad we could make it today after our run to the Trafford Centre for the American Car run :drool4: - in all a great day :D:D:D - video's are currently being worked on.

J1MBO
6th May 2012, 19:01

Yes Jim. I've sent you a PM.

Robert

Well what's the verdict - photo's please :drool4::drool4:

Scouse1958
6th May 2012, 19:42
A Big Thanks who all that was there today was nice to be able to put faces to names Thanks Guys :)

Paul

DennisA
6th May 2012, 19:58
Paul & everyone,

Sorry I couldn't be there, forgot we had arranged to visit my son & grandson in Llandudno today (that's an age thing!). Enjoyed it as it was the Victorian Weekend with a Transport Festival.

Can't be in two places at once even with a 150+hp CDTi and the family were happy which is the main thing.

Glad to hear you enjoyed yourselves.

Brgds Dennis

vindaloo
6th May 2012, 20:26
Good attendance today, nice to meet old & new faces.

Jim

Scouse1958
6th May 2012, 20:40
Good attendance today, nice to meet old & new faces.

Jim

Hi Jim

Many Thanks for the warning Traingles they are really good Thank
You for bringing them up for me :)

Paul

vindaloo
6th May 2012, 22:29
Hi Jim

Many Thanks for the warning Traingles they are really good Thank
You for bringing them up for me :)

Paul

My pleasure Paul.

J1MBO
7th May 2012, 15:09
A short slideshow including a couple of video clips of the day

8N7cPryQj5w

vindaloo
7th May 2012, 15:20
Excellent as always Jim, did you get your Guinness?

andyg2011
7th May 2012, 15:35
very nice jim as always matey

great funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

J1MBO
7th May 2012, 15:39
Excellent as always Jim, did you get your Guinness?

Thanks Jim - yes and a telling off :getmecoat:

very nice jim as always matey

great funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Ta Andy, sorry you had to miss it.

andyg2011
7th May 2012, 15:44
Thanks Jim - yes and a telling off :getmecoat:

Ta Andy, sorry you had to miss it.

ill catch up with you very soon matey:bowdown::bowdown:

Anthony & Maricel
7th May 2012, 20:30
Nice one Jim :D :D :D :D :D :D