PDA

View Full Version : Members in Perth/Dundee area??

kbonney88
12th May 2012, 18:35
Hi all,

Just wondering if there are any members that fancy meeting up in the Perth/Dundee area from time to time?

I have moved up from Salisbury to work in Perth, family staying down south at present, and I am renting in between Perth and Dundee for time being..

I have 2 cars north at present, my 2003 75, and an Allegro.. the rest of my "fleet" or "S**t" as the other half puts it, are down south, they include a P6 and a Morris Traveller..

Anyway, let me know if anyone fancies it..

Kindest Regards,

Kevin

Graham1961
12th May 2012, 22:38
II would be interested in this.....we have a meet at South Queensferry once a month, but would take a trip to Perth no bother.

rotrex
12th May 2012, 22:45
I would also be up for a wee road trip to perth some day, Tam.

FLYER
12th May 2012, 22:51
Yep count me in also :D

rotrex
12th May 2012, 23:07
looks like we have a convoy:D

kbonney88
13th May 2012, 07:24
Nice one.. and obviously we could travel south too!! :-)

count me in for the Queensferry stuff - if that's ok??

I will try and get along when I can. I fly home every 3 weeks for the weekend that's all.

:-) cool..

regards, Kev

Tam
13th May 2012, 12:15
Welcome to the Scottish contingent Kev , not so many meets up here but more new members up here all the time so chances are improving.I tend to travel to a couple of meets a year as also have quite a few classic meets to go to which by the sounds of your fleet could interest you as well. Need to get your P6 up here is it on the road? Have a look of the map in my signature and stick your location on, you'll see Im not to far away cheers Tam.

Astraeus
13th May 2012, 19:01
Welcome to the Scottish contingent Kev , not so many meets up here but more new members up here all the time so chances are improving.I tend to travel to a couple of meets a year as also have quite a few classic meets to go to which by the sounds of your fleet could interest you as well. Need to get your P6 up here is it on the road? Have a look of the map in my signature and stick your location on, you'll see Im not to far away cheers Tam.

hi

I would be up for that too. I live in Tayport just across bridge from Dundee. Before that we lived in Perth.

Chris

Graham1961
13th May 2012, 21:05
count me in for the Queensferry stuff - if that's ok??

Your very welcome Kev, we have a meet once a month at the Hawes Inn...lovely setting....also i am interested in your classic cars, we will get some ideas/dates organised and get rolling, sounds great to me...:)

kbonney88
13th May 2012, 22:23
Blimey - yeh... cool.. would be good.. and look forward to seeing you all..

as for my P6, its not on the road at the mo.. It just needs a little welding Passenger footwell, a new battery and the brakes freeing off again.. will do it asap, over the next few months I hope, if I get time.. then - will bring it up when its done..

And thanks for making me feel welcome!! :-)

kbonney88
14th May 2012, 18:45
just looked at the members map - we have a good spread up here then.. and not too far away.. :-)

T16
16th May 2012, 22:55
Dundee here.

kbonney88
17th May 2012, 06:29
cool.. :-)

derekosb
24th May 2012, 16:37
Apologies Kev,

I must have missed your initial post.

Welcome to the Scottish section. Check my signature for details of this coming weekend's meet. I know it is not in Perth/Dundee but it's only just over an hour away.

Let me know if you can manage along as it is usually a good day out.

Cheers,

Derek

kbonney88
29th May 2012, 18:23
Hi Derek,

Think I missed your reply too! lol..

no probs.. and would love to go to the next meet as above, however, I'm booked in to the Errol Car show on the 10th.. will have to try and get along for the one after..???

will keep an eye on the forum.. :-)

there seems to be alot of meets and shows on at the moment!!

Kindest Regards, Kev