PDA

View Full Version : The Moffat Show

Yella Fella
31st May 2012, 12:51
If anyone is interested . . .

The 15th Moffat Car Rally and Show on June 23rd and 24th.
http://www.sre-scot.co.uk/Moffat-Classic-Car-Rally-Scotland.html

EVENT DISCLAIMER

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

FLYER
31st May 2012, 12:56
cheers , i will be going to this as it was ace last year .:D

good excuse to visit the best sweetie shop in scotland :drool4::drool4:

Yella Fella
31st May 2012, 13:45
cheers , i will be going to this as it was ace last year .:D

good excuse to visit the best sweetie shop in scotland :drool4::drool4:

Moffat Toffee!

Graham1961
31st May 2012, 22:19
I will be there....;)

rotrex
1st June 2012, 00:03
I will be up for this one again this year :D

FrazzleTC
1st June 2012, 08:47
I'll have the P6 there.

MASTIFF2
1st June 2012, 16:11
I'll try and be there again also :)

2Diesels
1st June 2012, 16:25
Isn't this the one where Ronnie & Tam spent the entire day in the car park in the mistaken belief it was the showfield?:D

FLYER
1st June 2012, 19:11
Isn't this the one where Ronnie & Tam spent the entire day in the car park in the mistaken belief it was the showfield?:D

YUP !!!!!!!!:youmug::laughing2::laughing2::rofl:

suzublu
1st June 2012, 19:49
It was the Tamsters fault :mad: kept me talking all day,told me that was all there was :getmecoat::D:D:DMight have a dabble again,just for the ride ;)

Departed 32016
1st June 2012, 20:54
i will be there again too

rotrex
1st June 2012, 22:24

yep aye yes it was :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:D

Tim_Burgess
13th June 2012, 18:43
We've got family coming over but I can't remember if it's that Sunday or the one after.

Put me down as a possible.

Tim_Burgess
18th June 2012, 10:34
Yep, I'll be there.

Same as last year, meet up at the show and upset the marshalls by parking together?:D

FrazzleTC
18th June 2012, 22:13
What sort of time will you chaps be arriving? My P6 will be on the show field, and my 75 will be in the car park at some point!

Tim_Burgess
19th June 2012, 11:31
What sort of time will you chaps be arriving? My P6 will be on the show field, and my 75 will be in the car park at some point!

I'll aim to be there round 10:30ish. I don't do mornings

FLYER
22nd June 2012, 20:41
Deffo going but all this rain just about makes it certain the field we usually park in will be sodden and THIRLSTANE castle was a quagmire .

Depending on the conditions i plan to park up and walk to the show .:shrug:

Jim Jamieson
22nd June 2012, 23:51
Sorry guys but with the weather predicted I'm going to give it a miss.
My old bones don't do too well in the damp so I'll just potter around home in the warm.

Have a nice day though.

JYJ

rotrex
23rd June 2012, 00:14
Sorry guys but with the weather predicted I'm going to give it a miss.
My old bones don't do too well in the damp so I'll just potter around home in the warm.

Have a nice day though.

JYJ
hi Jim.
sorry to say I'm thinking same for now:o hope weather changes though;)

Tim_Burgess
23rd June 2012, 00:24
I'm keeping an eye on the weather but we have a transport problem as well. Currently the ZT is our only working vehicle and Elsa has to go to work on Sunday.

Yella Fella
23rd June 2012, 08:51
I have a family wedding tomorrow, so cant make it.

I you go, have a nice time, but I think you'll be needing your wellies. :(

Garaidh
23rd June 2012, 09:00
The forecast for tomorrow looks a bit better....

I'm going :)

Tim_Burgess
23rd June 2012, 12:28
Weather is looking better for tomorrow. I've got the Proton sorted so, how about meeting up at the Garden Centre opposite the ground and sussing out the state of the field.

I'm packing wellies.:D

FLYER
23rd June 2012, 12:39
Weather is looking better for tomorrow. I've got the Proton sorted so, how about meeting up at the Garden Centre opposite the ground and sussing out the state of the field.

I'm packing wellies.:Dsounds good to me , what time you thinking of being there or do you fancy a meet and convoy , say the FORT???? :D

Tim_Burgess
23rd June 2012, 12:50
sounds good to me , what time you thinking of being there or do you fancy a meet and convoy , say the FORT???? :D

I'm leaving home round 9 so I should be at Moffat 10:30 / 11 ish. With the new bit of the M74 I don't go past the Fort.

FLYER
23rd June 2012, 12:53
I'm leaving home round 9 so I should be at Moffat 10:30 / 11 ish. With the new bit of the M74 I don't go past the Fort.Ok , hope to see you there then , no doubt we will bump into each other in the mud :D

Graham1961
23rd June 2012, 15:04
The forecast for tomorrow looks a bit better....

I'm going :)
Excellent Gary...look forward to seeing you there, depending on the weather might take Yaris as the car parking area might be muddy, but going all the same....:)

derekosb
23rd June 2012, 17:33
Excellent Gary...look forward to seeing you there, depending on the weather might take Yaris as the car parking area might be muddy, but going all the same....:)

Graham, now I know why your 75 is always immaculate:D:D

Enjoy.

Derek

FLYER
23rd June 2012, 18:54
hi Jim.
sorry to say I'm thinking same for now:o hope weather changes though;)
Get a bunnet and a pair o wellies sir tam .:D

Garaidh
23rd June 2012, 21:08

Ha ha, good thinking Graham!

The Cygnet to your DBS?

The weather does look better tonight but - who knows? Will read up some more info on the event tonight and set off mid morning. I still have your mobile so can text you :)

Graham1961
23rd June 2012, 22:07
Ha ha, good thinking Graham!

The Cygnet to your DBS?

The weather does look better tonight but - who knows? Will read up some more info on the event tonight and set off mid morning. I still have your mobile so can text you :)
That's nae bother Gary, see you tomorrow also great to see you back :D:D

Tim_Burgess
23rd June 2012, 22:47
Ok , hope to see you there then , no doubt we will bump into each other in the mud :D

See you there. I'll try not to bump into anyone / thing. Had enough of that for one month:D

FLYER
23rd June 2012, 22:50
See you there. I'll try not to bump into anyone / thing. Had enough of that for one month:DTemporary hiccup TIM :D

FrazzleTC
23rd June 2012, 23:17
Still raining quite a lot here, but the forecast looks better for the morning! I shall be there!

FLYER
24th June 2012, 09:49
filling our faces at the FORT then setting off.:drool4:

rotrex
24th June 2012, 22:55
well gang how was it :shrug:

FLYER
24th June 2012, 22:59
well gang how was it :shrug:Was a very good day SIR TAM , the rain stayed off , the sun came out , frazzle and tim burgess and graham showed up and all in all twas a good outing , much fat was chewed and the TOURER BEASTIE performed well , very pleased with its first long run SIR TAM .:D

rotrex
25th June 2012, 23:56
cant believe you had a dry day :bowdown:pleased you guys enjoyed it and kinda wishing I'd went now. there's always next year :o
G tiss good to hear your enjoying that fine motor mate tiss a cracker ;)