PDA

View Full Version : Hollow Tree tonight 6th June 2012

J1MBO
6th June 2012, 09:04
Even though we're discussing the possibility of changing the Wednesday meets to the third Wednesday of the month anybody thinking of maybe going tonight?

Post if you are

andyg2011
6th June 2012, 15:44
I thought the meets was off until we sorted dates out. I say again theres no leadership within the northwest. Jim u are a star mate for bringing this up as it proves my point about in the other thread...... But am in halifax at the min if theres members going ill join u for an hour if ok. Ps jim am not having a go at u mate.

James.uk
6th June 2012, 17:02
Anyone can call a meeting at anytime they like, you don't need to wait for Paul as he may be busy.. :}

My cars in the garage having the front wing fixed, so I can't get to tonights meeting.. :o

andyg2011
6th June 2012, 17:28
Anyone can call a meeting at anytime they like, you don't need to wait for Paul as he may be busy.. :}

My cars in the garage having the front wing fixed, so I can't get to tonights meeting.. :o

I know that james as I have called 2 in the pasted mate:getmecoat:

am in for the night now anyway as it really doest look like anybody going :shrug:

J1MBO
6th June 2012, 19:01
Cheers Andy & James for your comments, not going to bother myself as it looks if I'd be billy no mates again.