PDA

View Full Version : Club website

Ken
28th November 2006, 18:30
Hi

Most of you know this already but a few new members may not have realised that we are more than a forum. We also have our very well stocked owners club website as well. http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/index.php?thepage=index feel free to browse around it. Once you register on here you can also go into the members section of the website as well.

Ken

GreyGhost
28th November 2006, 18:36
If you care to click on the club logo at the top of any page it will also take you the club site.
Not obvious but a nice little Easter Egg :)

Kandyman
28th November 2006, 21:33
Nice car pictures to look at :) even if most of them do look to be silver:eek:

Alan
29th November 2006, 12:13
/sounds like Muttley

"heh heh heh heh"

Commodore
29th November 2006, 12:25
Arrrggghhh! My Eyes!

Just decided to go an have a look at the main site (have seen it loads of times before of course, but always worth a look to see which random car pic pops up).

Currently looking at the rear-end of a very nice 54-plate silver facelift with parking sensors.

However, the image is ruined because it is parked behind a silver........ CITY ROVER!

Who on earth owns that and will they be brave enough to own up to it here :)

Nick Hoare
29th November 2006, 15:54
How do you get a picture of your car on the club web site ? :confused:

Christopher
29th November 2006, 17:03
Email us a picture or three:

[email protected]

:D

lildevil
29th November 2006, 17:09
Hi

Christopher I already have one picture of my lovely Wedgewood Blue R75 on the site homepage. Would you mind if I emailed 2 more pictures of it? And would you mind doing what you did before...blanking out the number plate?

Regards
Tom

Christopher
29th November 2006, 17:13
Sure, the more you send the more chance of yours appearing ;)

Pete
29th November 2006, 18:38
Is this a jobette for me coming up? :)

Kandyman
29th November 2006, 18:47
Email us a picture or three:

[email protected]

:D

and send £1 thru paypal ;)

lildevil
29th November 2006, 18:59
Hi

Christopher I have emailed you another 3 pictures. Either you can pick the best 2 or be really kind and let me have 4 pics of my car....or is that being selfish on my part? Which ever option you choose could you blank out the number plate as you do a excellent job.

Regards
Tom

Christopher
29th November 2006, 19:04
Flattery will get you everywhere! :D I'll see what I can do.

lildevil
29th November 2006, 19:13
Hi

Thanks Christopher. You know it's a lovely car...everybody wants to see more of it. Not many pics of wedgewood blue ones. More the better. the site is great and all you people on here are very helpful. Hope that all the pics of my lovely car will be featured.

Regards
Tom

EDIT: Christopher, aplogies I have now sent the email to the correct address. I missed out the J in your email address. Most be a sign of old age!

Christopher
29th November 2006, 21:17
Done - all 3 are up - get clicking ;)

Cheers

Simon
30th November 2006, 16:20
Chirs, I think we need some more ZT's on the homepage....

Would you like some lovely ZT pictures? (what resolition or max file size can you handle? And, more importantly - how many would you like? ;) )

lildevil
30th November 2006, 17:16
Hi

Simon if its my lovely car he will have as many as he can get. But for any other cars a max of 1 LOL. No Im not sure...Christopher usually says a max of 3 but I managed to push it to 4.

Regards
Tom

lildevil
30th November 2006, 17:18
Hi

Christopher thanks for putting those 3 extra pictures up. I just knew you would love to see more of my lovely car. Now how about some interior pics of the cars? I have some of them as well....

Regards
Tom

Simon
30th November 2006, 17:19
Well, I wouldn't expect him to post pictures of every car he recieves. I'm working on three good ones to email to him

Chris (if you're reading this) there will be three lovely pictures worthy of a homepage winging their way to you shortly.... :D ;) :lol:

lildevil
30th November 2006, 17:37
Hi

Yeah I understand what you are saying Simon. I better be quiet and let Christopher answer the question, so you can get the correct info from him.

Regards
Tom

Christopher
30th November 2006, 17:43
Hi all, please send me as many as you wish and if I can crop them to fit OK they will go up (now don't go and send me 30 each or something!!) More ZT's are OK too (if you must!! ;) )

Christopher
30th November 2006, 17:46
Internal shots are probably worthy of the smaller random pics that appear on the other pages of the website so send those in too if you wish ;)

I'll do all the updates as soon as I can ... but I have a day job too so as long as I can fit both work and play in I should be OK :D

Simon
30th November 2006, 17:58
Chris, You have mail! ;)

All above points taken too. My email details what I've done to reduce image size but feel free to reduce as needed.

:)

lildevil
30th November 2006, 18:34
Hi

Chris I would just like to ask before I send. I have a couple of interior shouts would just like to ask if you wouldn't mind cropping them for me? If this is a problem then don't worry I will have a bash at some point and wil send you them once I have had a 'attempt' at cropping them.

Regards
Tom

Christopher
30th November 2006, 18:40
Chris, You have mail! ;)

All above points taken too. My email details what I've done to reduce image size but feel free to reduce as needed.

:)

Done! and some very stunning pictures too - a very nice red!! (Makes a change from that rusty red .... :laughing2: )

Christopher
30th November 2006, 18:41
Hi

Chris I would just like to ask before I send. I have a couple of interior shouts would just like to ask if you wouldn't mind cropping them for me? If this is a problem then don't worry I will have a bash at some point and wil send you them once I have had a 'attempt' at cropping them.

Regards
Tom

Send them over and I will crop to fit - bearing in mind they will be smaller pics so not too much detail will show ;)

lildevil
30th November 2006, 18:51
Hi

Christopher the email is on its way. Hope you can help with what I have mentioned in the email. I have one more question....any chance of @the75andztclub.co.uk email addresses for registered members? I would really like to be able to show off with one and be a proud member of the club and be a proud owner of a R75. Don't worry if it isn't possible but it would be nice.

Regards
Tom

Christopher
30th November 2006, 18:55
Very nice colour indeed ...... almost as nice as starlight silver in fact!!

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/webfront.jpg

lildevil
30th November 2006, 18:58
Have to agree that colour is really nice. Almost as nice as Wedgewood Blue & Starlight Silver. Wedgewood Blue & Starlight Silver being my favourite colours for the R75.

Christopher
30th November 2006, 19:12
... even if it is a ZT!! :laughing2:

Christopher
30th November 2006, 19:13
Hi

Christopher the email is on its way. Hope you can help with what I have mentioned in the email. I have one more question....any chance of @the75andztclub.co.uk email addresses for registered members? I would really like to be able to show off with one and be a proud member of the club and be a proud owner of a R75. Don't worry if it isn't possible but it would be nice.

Regards
Tom

Something we will have to look into - I'm not sure it is possible at this stage though. Thanks for suggesting anyway - we will bear it in mind.

Simon
30th November 2006, 19:14
Thanks Chris for uploading my images to the homepage!

Thank you everyone for your kind comments on my car :D It's officially Solar Red and today I cleaned and polished it, hence the shiny new photos :pic:

I'm going to wear my mouse button out by refreshing the page to see all the photos! :rofl:

lildevil
30th November 2006, 19:17
I'm going to wear my mouse button out by refreshing the page to see all the photos! :rofl:

Simon instead of wearing your mouse button out, wear your F5 button out. It does the same job as clicking the refresh button.

Regards
Tom

lildevil
30th November 2006, 19:18
Something we will have to look into - I'm not sure it is possible at this stage though. Thanks for suggesting anyway - we will bear it in mind.

Ok thanks. So basically not possible at the moment...but you are looking into it being available? I would really like a @the75andztclub.co.uk email address.

Regards
Tom

Christopher
30th November 2006, 19:20
Can't promise anything but will not discount it either!! :D

Simon
30th November 2006, 19:21
Simon instead of wearing your mouse button out, wear your F5 button out. It does the same job as clicking the refresh button.

Regards
Tom

Yeah I know, but i'm leaning back in my chair and the keyboard is ssoooo far away! :laughing2:

lildevil
30th November 2006, 19:29
Can't promise anything but will not discount it either!! :D

Ok, I understand Christopher. Now we all need to hope that we can have privileged @the75andztclub.co.uk email addresses.

Yeah I know, but i'm leaning back in my chair and the keyboard is ssoooo far away! :laughing2:

Ok. Think I better be quiet and keep my mouth shut and stop poking my nose in things.

Regards
Tom

Simon
30th November 2006, 19:34
Ok. Think I better be quiet and keep my mouth shut and stop poking my nose in things.

You weren't poking your nose in, mate. Actually, you'd be suprised at how many people don't know some of the simple short-cuts for some of the most basic tasks on their computers. Like, for example. Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V for copy & paste. Countless times I've told people about these short cuts! :eek:

lildevil
1st December 2006, 14:36
You weren't poking your nose in, mate. Actually, you'd be suprised at how many people don't know some of the simple short-cuts for some of the most basic tasks on their computers. Like, for example. Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V for copy & paste. Countless times I've told people about these short cuts! :eek:

Simon I totally agree with you. Not many people know about keyboard shortcuts.

Regards
Tom