PDA

View Full Version : Rear cup holders

JP53
28th November 2006, 20:16
Not sure where to post this so it's here for now.

Is it possible to get the rear seat cup holders and do they fit the 'sports' seats fitted to the ZT and Contemporary?

Can anyone give me the part number? Thanks, John.

Zeb
28th November 2006, 20:18
Not sure where to post this so it's here for now.

Is it possible to get the rear seat cup holders and do they fit the 'sports' seats fitted to the ZT and Contemporary?

Can anyone give me the part number? Thanks, John.

Do people ever actually use these cup holder thingies?:confused:

Simon
28th November 2006, 20:19
They make rear cup-holders?! Excellent idea for my daughter...... she's always throwing her beaker around (only 22months, bless) but she can put things in specific places when you show her how.

GreyGhost
28th November 2006, 20:20
Can't see how they would fit on a Zed?

Someone will know better, or not. :) I use the ones in the centre armrest

baxlin
28th November 2006, 20:22
When your medic orders you to drink "n" litres per day, you always have at least one bottle of drink with you! The rear cupholders are much more substantial (or at least larger) (that's larger, not lager) than the fronts, and quite easy to reach from the front seats.

So yes, I do use the cupholder!

Simon
28th November 2006, 20:24
Anyone got a pic of these in situ? Would be good to get an idea if they are suitable for my daugher.

JP53
28th November 2006, 20:28
Anyone got a pic of these in situ? Would be good to get an idea if they are suitable for my daugher.

I have not got a picture but they are really good. They fold away into the seat or at least the plastic sticky out thing. You will know what I mean when you see a photo :D

JP53
28th November 2006, 20:30
I've just noticed I've done over 500 post's since 5th of November, and I thought my wife could talk!

GreyGhost
28th November 2006, 20:32
I've just noticed I've done over 500 post's since 5th of November, and I thought my wife could talk!

Pah, a paltry 500. :rofl:

Simon
28th November 2006, 20:36

This does mean, however... that some of us have things to do in the day :rofl:

As for the cup holders, I wasn't aware of the seat-fitting issue until I read the previous posts properly (dur! :twonk: )

Maybe the centre-armrest ones will have to do... Will have to store my CD's somewhere else so my daughter doesn't use them as projectile weapons. :rolleyes:

JP53
28th November 2006, 20:59

:p: :p: :p: :p: :p:

GreyGhost
28th November 2006, 21:11
:p: :p: :p: :p: :p:

Looks like I'll have to watch my back. I had a 500 head start with all the testing before we went live. :frightened:

JP53
28th November 2006, 21:13
Looks like I'll have to watch my back. I had a 500 head start with all the testing before we went live. :frightened:

Yes and I've managed to cut the lead to..........886 :D

GreyGhost
28th November 2006, 21:14
This does mean, however... that some of us have things to do in the day :rofl:

Will have to store my CD's somewhere else so my daughter doesn't use them as projectile weapons. :rolleyes:

I hope she has a really good throwing arm and the aim of a first class cricketer. :fight:

:laughing2: :laughing2:

Simon
28th November 2006, 21:20
I hope she has a really good throwing arm and the aim of a first class cricketer.

You should see her.... She can throw a drinks coaster at my head from the opposite side of the living room. :eek:

She didn't mean to hit me and she obviously got told off for throwing. But seriously - she'll knock you out if you give her chance! :rofl:

JP53
28th November 2006, 21:21
I hope she has a really good throwing arm and the aim of a first class cricketer. :fight:

:laughing2: :laughing2:

So that would NOT be any English players then?

JP53
28th November 2006, 21:22
You should see her.... She can throw a drinks coaster at my head from the opposite side of the living room. :eek:

She didn't mean to hit me and she obviously got told off for throwing. But seriously - she'll knock you out if you give her chance! :rofl:

My lad was never like that......shame I can't say the same of his mum :laughing2:

Simon
28th November 2006, 21:33
Now, now. Remember what happened last time

Didth nottts dueckk cuick annoff hand isss nowww c ing starssssss :hurt2::laughing2:

JP53
28th November 2006, 21:47
Now, now. Remember what happened last time

:laughing2:

It was such a blow I've forgotten everything!

GreyGhost
28th November 2006, 21:48
It was such a blow I've forgotten everything!

17 post in an hour. bloomin hell I'd better get my skates on:D

Simon
28th November 2006, 21:52
17 post in an hour. bloomin hell I'd better get my skates on:D

Must be the knock on the head.... he's double-posting because of the amneisia! :rofl:

JP53
29th November 2006, 05:17
Must be the knock on the head.... he's double-posting because of the amneisia! :rofl:

Amneisia? I've forgotten what that means! :D

Moonstone
29th November 2006, 17:15

Here's a couple. The holders seem a bit bigger than the front one(s).

As you may see from the drip marks to the right, they have been used by a rear passenger. I have also used them in the absence of a driver's holder - though only when stationary, of course.

Simon
29th November 2006, 17:32

As you may see from the drip marks to the right, they have been used by a rear passenger. I have also used them in the absence of a driver's holder - though only when stationary, of course.

Thanks Moonstone!

Having ZT seats these obviously will not fit my car :( but at least I now know what everyone is on about. :lol:

JP53
29th November 2006, 20:30
Thanks Moonstone!

Having ZT seats these obviously will not fit my car :( but at least I now know what everyone is on about. :lol:

They might fit.

JP53
29th November 2006, 20:32

Thanks Moonstone. Do they look like they just fit on and the holders fit inside or do you think they are 'sunk' into the seat?

Moonstone
30th November 2006, 17:00
Thanks Moonstone. Do they look like they just fit on and the holders fit inside or do you think they are 'sunk' into the seat?

The main part is rigid, so the unit must go back to the full depth shown. The trim feels like it would pull off (but I'm not going to try) so there could be some fixing method underneath, or maybe it's just clipped to the seat base.

Keith
30th November 2006, 17:06
Do people ever actually use these cup holder thingies?:confused:

No of course not, but you are missing the point ;)

People want stuff wot over people hav got like! :D

Keith
30th November 2006, 17:08

Spammer :rant::p: :p: :p:

Do you have the hole blanked off in your seat where these binocular holders fit?

JP53
30th November 2006, 17:46
Spammer :rant::p: :p: :p:

Do you have the hole blanked off in your seat where these binocular holders fit?

:laughing2: I prefer chopped ham and pork!

I have the same seats as the ZT's Keith, there is no external blanking plate :(