PDA

View Full Version : Next Hollow Tree meet ?

J1MBO
27th June 2012, 09:42
Just a thought for all in general and hopefully Scouse1958 & Andyg2011 will pick up on it.

Have we given thought on when the next meet at the Hollow Tree will be, there was a view that the third Sunday of the month would be agreeable to most.

That would make it the 15th July 2012, anybody got views on this.

EVENT DISCLAIMER

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

rich17865
27th June 2012, 22:20
As nobody else seems bothered, I will see you there Jim

Scouse1958
28th June 2012, 00:22
Hi Jim sounds a good date :) going to a meet to see Big Lek that moneth on the 8th as well :)

Canonite
28th June 2012, 12:24
...That would make it the 15th July 2012, anybody got views on this.

Sunday 15th is also going to be the Spanner meet over our end if it happens. At least with it being a weekend affair members can attend both meets if they wish.
Hollow Tree do a better lunch than Aero Venture ;)

J1MBO
28th June 2012, 21:20
Sunday 15th is also going to be the Spanner meet over our end if it happens. At least with it being a weekend affair members can attend both meets if they wish.
Hollow Tree do a better lunch than Aero Venture ;)

Alan totally forgot about that meet.

There's always the following weekend the 22nd but I wouldn't be able to make it as up in Scotland for the Gretna meet.

Also there's the Wednesday evening meets that don't seem to be attracting anybody at the moment. The next ones due on the 4th July at 8:00pm, any takers for this.

vindaloo
30th June 2012, 20:31
Alan totally forgot about that meet.

There's always the following weekend the 22nd but I wouldn't be able to make it as up in Scotland for the Gretna meet.

Also there's the Wednesday evening meets that don't seem to be attracting anybody at the moment. The next ones due on the 4th July at 8:00pm, any takers for this.

I am hoping to be up in Gretna as well Jim, so the 15th would suit me. Could well be up for this Wednesday if anyone else is going to be there.

J1MBO
30th June 2012, 22:26
I am hoping to be up in Gretna as well Jim, so the 15th would suit me. Could well be up for this Wednesday if anyone else is going to be there.

Well lets see what others say about the 15th :shrug:.

I'm also up for Wednesday evening if at least one is going to be there :bowdown:.

diggerbuff
30th June 2012, 22:30
The 15th fine by me Jim,.But there again any Sunday will do for me...Mike.

J1MBO
1st July 2012, 11:24
The 15th fine by me Jim,.But there again any Sunday will do for me...Mike.

Taken on board Mike, just waiting for others to comment.

GNASH
1st July 2012, 15:56
Sorry can't make it to this one as I'll be down in that there London.

J1MBO
1st July 2012, 17:04
Sorry can't make it to this one as I'll be down in that there London.

Sorry to hear that David :(.